"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

2 hours ago, Britisahuman said:

Not with Oprah please the same she is also on the dark side ...but yes it would be the best to hear it all from Britney herself one day -a person she trusts 

I think Oprah is great, the other time Oprah interviewed her she was great with her. And I'm very angry at Michael Jackson fans because of their irresponsibility (because they don't assume his idol is a *********) and the people who make the excuse that she knew about Weinstein and Epstein have done a lot of damage, for example, to the victims Russell Simmons and the people who are pure trash in the industry.

I would also like Jada to interview Britney.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I think Oprah is great, the other time Oprah interviewed her she was great with her. And I'm very angry at Michael Jackson fans because of their irresponsibility (because they don't assume his idol is a *********) and the people who make the excuse that she knew about Weinstein and Epstein have done a lot of damage, for example, to the victims Russell Simmons and the people who are pure trash in the industry.

I would also like Jada to interview Britney.

His fans are right. Period. He was not a *********. Period. Get over. 

Oprah is the last person who wants to dig deeply into issue and risk her friendships in Hollywood. Why she didn't promote Harvey documentary and instead promoted a "documentary" about dead man? 

She is the last person Britney needs. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 7/12/2020 at 7:42 AM, PokemonSpears said:

this is the part that you don't seem to understand, as many others in the GP.

The judge that approved the conservatorship, Reva Goetz, is FAMOUS for being involved in cases of conservatorship abuse. She even appears on websites from groups that are dedicated to fight the conservatorship abuse as you can see here: https://www.uglyjudge.com/judges-2/corrupt-california-judges/los-angeles-2/judge-reva-g-goetz/

Among the many things that @Meaner03 dug up last year, was this net of people that involves judges, lawyers, doctors and social service workers that literally live of the business of conservataorships. They all benefit from these, because it implies they get a permanent salary. Sam Ingham, the court appointed lawyer that Britney got and that after meeting her for 15 MINUTES determined that she was unable to speak in court, has been receiving a salary as Britney's lawyer for the past 12 years and counting (not to mention that he's been accused of being complicit in the ****** of another of his clients, which also happened to be a conservatee, Casey Kasem). And Britney's current conservator, Jodi Montgomery, is also an expert in this kind of "businesses" and has worked with Sam Ingham multiple times, as the Gram Girls noticed when someone at the hearing told them so when they saw them together, something along the lines of "ha,  you two together again?".

They even have conferences and seminars about  the benefits of being part of these conservatorships. The difference is that it's usually elder people the ones that end up victim of these, usually in complicity with their relatives who are the ones that want to take their money. There's even a documentary about it.

And even  if you don't believe all that, you that trust so much in the law, the law says that the conservatee has to be informed that they're gonna be placed under a conservatorship, BEFORE it happens, precisely because they have to give them the chance to hire a lawyer and fight it back. They didn't do it with Britney, because they tricked her into getting into rehab by herself, "just to get checked" and while she was there, PERFECTLY FINE, her father and the lawyers started all the process of the conservatorship, arguing that it was better for  her not to be notified about it, because it would disrupt her treatment, so they only told her about it once the conservatorship was already placed and there was nothing to do about it. That, for starters, was a violation to the law, but no one bats an eye about it.

Not only that, but it was all very weird, because conservatorships are otherwise extremely hard to concede. In theory, conservatorships are supposed to help when people that really are in need, like old people with dementia or any other mental issue, really need the help of someone else to provide for them the food, medicine, shelter, etc, everything they need, so a relative or a social worker can have access to their bank account and force them to go to the doctor, or a hospital, or some asylum, etc, when they aren't able to take that kind of decision. But precisely because it implies stripping down the person from all their rights, it's extremely difficult for a judge to approve them, unless they present enough evidence of it, and that usually takes a looot of time, if it ever happens. Not Britney though, and especially not with that judge Reva Goetz. Her conservatorship must hold the record of being the fastest conservatorship ever approved in all history. She didn't even have to see the patient herself, go figure.

And as we've been saying since forever, if she was THAT bad that the judge had to take that decision of the conservatorship express, how the hell was she already working a month later in How I Met Your Mother?, like what kind of nonsense is that?

It doesn't matter what people think about Britney today, the truth is the way the conservatorship happened in the first place, was illegal, and it needs to be revoked, and whatever might be Britney's current situation needs to be reevaluated and they need to find another way to seek her help, because there are thousands of other ways they can make sure she gets whatever help she needs without taking away her rights with a conservatorship. She doesn't need to keep paying a salary to a useless conservator and lawyers that aren't doing anything for her.

You are epic!!! The GP definitely needs to catch on, which is happening, but it needs to be reported by some entertainment news sources... Or hopefully enough influencers will start to talk about it on different platforms that it gets picked up by some journalists. 

I have a small "micro-influencer" following on IG and I have been posting a lot about Britney recently on my stories and I'm so surprised by how many of my friends (that like her music) would message me and not understand what's going on. People really just think she's off, and we have to start changing the narrative. I have just started adventuring into YouTube so I wanna do a new vlog around her next court case to help some of my followers understand what's happening and I'm definitely going to share some of this information you posted about the judge. 

I will link it here if you guys like so you can watch it, the more views it gets when it's published then the more it will appear in YouTube searches about Britney. 

• Like 4
On 7/11/2020 at 5:49 AM, Dirk said:

I wish that Israeli friend of her during 2008/2009, who helped to film For The Record too would come out of nowhere to speak how was Britney during that time and spill some knowledge,

I'm talking about this guy. I remember he did an interview for a Britney fan site some years ago (x-britney.com), someone find it please. From what I remember, he's back to Israel and he used to work in the military. He was seen with Britney a lot in 2008 always carrying a camera, he filmes a lot of stuff for For The Record and I remember from that interview there's A LOT, hours and hours of footage that didn't air.

https://officialteamspearswebsite.blogspot.com/2009/08/interview-with-tsour-lee-adato-guy-who.html

Spoiler

Interview with: Tsour Lee Adato

To begin, tell us a little bit about you, where you born and what are you doing right now

I’m 32, I was born in Israel and I live in L.A., but in this summer I’m in New York working on my album - I’m a producer/singer - and working to other artists as well.

How the opportunity to work in the documentary happened? That was your first work with Britney?

The documentary For The Record was just a piece of my work with Britney. First I was her personal security for 1 year (2007-2008). We become good friends and then I became her personal photographer, and of course was great to work with Britney and her family. It was an amazing experience!

What was the first idea to the doc? Britney just wanted to show some facts of her life or the idea was - besides that - to show the backstage of the Circus album?

Read The rest of this amazing interview click link below!

Work on a doc the director have lots of freedom to record it. It’s very different from a movie because the director knows exactly what he needs to do, and in a doc you can record whatever you want. The propose behind the doc was to show the world who is Britney Spears, the real Britney, and mainly to show her version of some polemic facts of her life. She also chose the scenes to make the cut.

Do you know how much did you record?

We filmed lots of scenes with Britney, I don’t know exactly how much, but it was probably 600 hours of footage and the final edition was just 60 minutes.

In one of your trips with Britney we saw you dancing with her in the pool with a camera. It was just for fun?

That was Brett’s footage and was just for fun. We used to dance hip-hop and create some moves, so me and Britney loved to dance and we just did that for fun.

Some days before the VMAs one video of Britney dancing to Mannequin was in the MSN website. It was you who filmed that? tell us about it and why it was revealed so near the VMAs… do you mind to show us another video?

It was filmed by me and I don’t know why it was showed near the VMAs. There’s no specific reason to be released on the internet… and I don’t have problems to show you some more but in this time I don’t have permission to do this.

And after all you and Britney still friends or it was just a professional thing? She seems to had lots of fun with you and Brett.

After the doc I decide that was time to work on what I love - Music - and when I worked with Britney she recorded a lot of my songs, just for fun, and it was really great! We still friends, she is so fascinating and have a wonderful family.

So as you was with Britney during lots of times, traveling, in the studio and recording the doc, could you tell us about the real Britney Spears in a few words? What was the most expressive thing about her?

I noticed that she is very honest and a simple person, she has such a big heart!

Source: X-Britney.com / THaLL @ Exhale

Is there a way to get For the Record on Netflix? A big platform like that to show how she acted "normal" after the whole breakdown will  show why this conservatorship wasn't needed in the first place and could be helpful to raise more awareness. IDK just spitballing here

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, Garrett said:

Is there a way to get For the Record on Netflix? A big platform like that to show how she acted "normal" after the whole breakdown will  show why this conservatorship wasn't needed in the first place and could be helpful to raise more awareness. IDK just spitballing here

God heard your prayers baby. 

• Love 3
On 7/11/2020 at 8:08 PM, YannFrance said:

She would probably be dead in a ditch by now. She is sweet and all but definitely not the smartest woman in the business, people tend to take advantage of her naivety.

Then talk to her business partners! ( before c-ship and her Stalkers took over her life) They told many times that she is the most streetwise woman in the industry. She controls everything and never misses a meeting. She had a lot of firms and staff. Then she became a working single mom and managed all this combined. ( not to mention that she still cared for her loved ones on top and had to manage a lot of private stuff too)And then people come  and say: "Brit is not able to manage her life. She needs help. She is a child. She is unintelligent."Sure.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Then talk to her business partners! ( before c-ship and her Stalkers took over her life) They told many times that she is the most streetwise woman in the industry. She controls everything and never misses a meeting. She had a lot of firms and staff. Then she became a working single mom and managed all this combined. ( not to mention that she still cared for her loved ones on top and had to manage a lot of private stuff too)And then people come  and say: "Brit is not able to manage her life. She needs help. She is a child. She is unintelligent."Sure.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

On 7/11/2020 at 6:11 AM, Damon said:

It's 5am here and I haven't slept so apologies for any errors - I transcribed it as quickly as I could :kiss:

After reading Kevin's article in People, I was amazed at how a lot of the focus was on Britney, their mother, to sell a story for People magazine instead of the focus being on Kevin.

What happened to Britney was a year ago and people need to get with the times.

And as far as Kevin saying Britney divorced him, she was forced to by her lawyers because she went to visit him in New York and he wouldn't see her and the children and her lawyers said if she doesn't divorce him, he's going to do it himself. So Kevin trying to play the innocent victim is hardly irrelevant. He left her and the babies. Her going on the mend partying two years ago has nothing to do with the situation now. She is a completely different person and most of their fighting was done back then because of his problem waking and baking to ********* at 5:00 in the morning. No one knows about these things because no one knows the truth. 

Her behaviour when her children got taken away because of her locking herself in the bathroom is understandable considering her friend at the door kept telling her "the cops are leaving, don't worry, stay in the bathroom". She was lied to and set up. Her children were taken away and she did spin out of control which any mother would in these circumstances. Her next visit took a toll as well.

She wasn't listening to her manager - he lost control so he wanted to scare her. Now this year, Britney has been silenced to speak about anything that's really going on. The people controlling her life have made 3 million dollars this year. 

She would love for new eyes to see her situation, but if she brings it up, she's constantly threatened that the conservators will take her kids away.

So how long does this go on? 

As long as the people are getting paid and she has no rights, it could go on for a while but it doesn't make it right at all.

Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney. Does anyone talk about Janet Jackson giving her baby to her brother? Hopefully, she won't do it with this child. 

Britney given her brother a 2 million dollar apartment - her mother a 4 million estate in Louisiana - and her father the best job in showbusiness. She is a very giving person and would love to get the respect she deserves. 

I’m so glad the world is finally seeing what an angel she is

• Love 2