"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

How tf we get CNN, FOX, all media to report this? This is confirmation at its finest. Jordan contact someone at ET, guys send it to Britneygram this is our rabbit in the hole 

I also see this as a great opportunity, we need to use it the right way

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

In my opinion, its bizarre for her to write like that and naive to think it wouldn't be linked back to her. I'm not understanding the thought process of her writing in third person, which seems odd, and the reasoning behind it being that it won't be linked back to her, when its her handwriting which is very distinctive. Just my observations.

I dont think it was meant to be released in its original form. It appeared like a rough draft for a statement she would want him to release i don't think she would release a statement with her chicken scratch on it. 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

I found it very insightful that she wrote in third person. If her father had found the letter, she could say: It wasn't me.

.....so we claim we know her handwriting, but her father wouldn't? :tifflmao:
I guess she wrote in the third person just so her testimony could be used verbatim. That, or she was already mentally unstable.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Sadly I think she’s gone at this point. :(It’s tragic but I don’t get the sense she’s fighting. Her Instagram videos prove it, her inability to see how bad it is for her case that she jokes about the unfunny “burned down my gym lolz!!” story, her inability to see through the people encouraging her to act like that... 

She tried to fight but it’s been 12 years. I think Britney is gone :(

Doesn’t mean we can’t still fight. We have to. She needs someone to help her PERSONALLY too, to wake her up. Shame she doesn’t have a mother. She’s pretty much an orphan. 

I’m sad  :( 

She doesn’t deserve this 

• Love 2

I believe that she is capable and smart, just has been silenced by the cship team. We obviously don’t know everything that goes behind closed doors but maybe the theory is that if she spoke up her kids would be taken away for good? i don’t blame her for staying silent... 

I read an article from a few days ago that pointed out that a fan commented on her ig saying something like “if you need help wear a yellow shirt”. A day or so later she posted a video of herself modelling a yellow shirt with a thorough all (spelling??) caption that talked about her love for that shirt... it comes of random but is it? the way that was executed, it reminds of the execution of the letter above

this is so sad. I was crying this morning thinking of her, I hope she is ok. 

12 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Ughhh He said he’ll post some more “later” and I’m sure Loucifer will soon read this thread and shut him up like she always does. 

Andrew, if you’re reading this, you’re amazing for doing this. Please don’t give up. Britney is under abuse and she might give up eventually. Go with your truth and help her. 

She has given up sadly :(

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

She has given up sadly :(

It’s really one of the saddest stories ever. If she lost her mind and stopped thinking clearly after 12 years it’s too damn tragic.

I hope she doesn’t “give up” completely eventually, as in take her own life or something if she suddenly understands her situation again. I’m really hoping for a happy ending here somehow. Curious what Andrew has to add to the story, hope they don’t silence him. I understand he was under contract, but now that he CAN talk he needs to do something. This is a life or death situation (whether she’s figurative or literally dead) and SOMEONE needs to take a risk. It’s really not funny. I’m tired of everyone taking a step back once Team Evil steps in. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

the *breaking* news of this story is that he’s confirming that it was 100% britney who wrote the letter. 

we all pretty much knew but never had someone who actually knew her confirm it. she also wrote in third person because she’s a SMART *** ***** who knew that if the letter leaked, or if he ended up giving the letter to someone, it would be a little harder to prove it’s her if it’s in third person. 

SOOOOO happy more people are speaking out!!

• Love 4