"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

• Super Mods
Just now, Applejack said:

sis what happened to Lilith, omg what a legend :mae:

She was finally banned! :tiffcackle: After all the members she and her minions targeted, all the overused emojis and spammed downvote button, she finally sashayed away. The first member I ever blocked and continued ignoring... :makeup:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

She was finally banned! :tiffcackle: After all the members she and her minions targeted, all the overused emojis and spammed downvote button, she finally sashayed away. The first member I ever blocked and continued ignoring... :makeup:

I still remember the emotes :tiffcackle:

:cackling:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

It’s crazy how Britney gave up her freedom for the love of her children. She gave up because she knew if she tried to fight back her  children would be taken away.  No wonder that passion and fire that she once had died. A part of her died living in these circumstances for 12 years. Her team are evil and corrupt to do such thing. How they set her up to seem crazy. How they stole 12 years of lost time with her children. I hope she will soon get justice. Lucky her children will son be 18 years old and her team can no longer use her children as a scare tactic. Sadly I don’t think she will ever recover from this trauma. I hope in the future she agrees to do a sit down interview with Oprah and set the record straight to let the public know of the corruption that went own behind closed doors. #JusticeForBritney #FreeBritney 

Not with Oprah please the same she is also on the dark side ...but yes it would be the best to hear it all from Britney herself one day -a person she trusts 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, generation glory said:

Have you noticed Jamie Lynn has limited comments on her Instagram account?? Jamie Lou KNOWS what’s up. Brainwashed by Lou or not that little $hit KNOWS what’s being done to her sister!! As far as I’m concerned Jamie Lou is a trifling accomplice to her sisters abuse. What an ungrateful little ******. She got her career because of Britney. So because of nepotism JL continues to profit off Britney. Now she’s giving her sister her *** to kiss. Ignoring Britney’s pleas and pain while she promotes that lame Zoey 101 reboot. She can keep her IG comments limited but SPAM the **** out of her on Twitter!! I’m sick of their ****! #FreeBritney

I think Jamie Lou was always jealous of Britney and she is feeling no harm to see her sister all this years as a prisoner .Sad but I think true 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Applejack said:

Dumb is a shorter word, tho, so no gripes on that. Not that serious. I'm not bothered by your opinion (well, I am but that's not the point). I'm just bothered that you're using your opinion to rationalize the cship. You just said the legal process and a court of law know better than fans -- you trust them. For which reason would they approve a cship?? Because she's unintelligent and naive -- which apparently is also your opinion. The fact you think that of her makes the court's decision be even sounder. Just that! That's it, sis. It's basic "this" -> "that" -> "therefore, conclusion", so I don't get all the gymnastics, but okay.

"Saying 'someone knows better' is not what I said.' All I'm getting is that I have to quote you word by word? Like... you just said the courts know more than biased fans. Is... someone... knows... better something way too outlandish??

And the conversation around the cship is very rooted in that there is misogyny in this kind of thinking that, if you think someone is "destroying" themselves or behaving out of our expectations, people are perfectly fine if they are a man. If they are a woman, solution: conservatorship -- she needs someone to take care of her and take over her life, because she's so unintelligent and can't take of herself (she's analog to someone with acute mental development issues!!). Someone knows better than this woman. In this case, courts and conservators.

You took what I said and ran a marathon. You don't need to quote me word for word but you don't need to reinterpret what I said and put words in my mouth either. To downplay a court of law's authority as "someone" as if its just some blogger on the internet or a biased fan (the irony) misses the point.

How much longer until TMZ puts their Team CONservatorship-approved spin on this? Or will Team CONservatorship reach out to a more “legit” source like People magazine?? If you all haven’t already saved Andrew’s videos then do it now. Look for a way to keep in touch with him offline just in case Andrew pulls a Rose McGowan by deleting what he posted. I’m sure Britney’s handlers have already sent him a cease and desist letter. He’s likely been threatened in other ways or as Team CONservatorship (plus Looney Lou would say) he’s been warned”. 😒

I bet they have this man under surveillance, checked his background and probs has him followed too, just to further intimidate him into silence then making him disappear. Britney’s evil handlers have done this before. If you’ve been paying attention from the start you’ll know what I’m talking about. Andrew needs to be careful. Team CON are just like the mob but worse since they have TMZ, the court  & the law backing them. Sickos!!

**edited**

• Love 1
  • Like 6