"For The Record" photographer Andrew Gallery Speaks Out About #FreeBritney, Reads Letter Britney Wrote To Fans: I Have Been Silenced & Threatened

On 7/11/2020 at 8:08 PM, YannFrance said:

She would probably be dead in a ditch by now. She is sweet and all but definitely not the smartest woman in the business, people tend to take advantage of her naivety.

On 7/11/2020 at 8:08 PM, waynebradybyday said:

But you are making judgments as well and don't know. Ultimately, a court of law decided that she should be in a conservatorship. We don't have access to her medical records, and hopefully that never gets leaked. I will defer to their judgment since they have all the facts, and judging by things that keep coming out about her, I think they made the right decision for her own health and safety, and that of her children.

You guys are the direct proof of what media scrutiny can do to someone’s image. Dig deeper because Britney has loads of self-awareness, which I would consider a proof of intelligence. Even if she didn’t have a way with words, it wouldn’t make her unintelligent?

Writing something in the third person can remove yourself from the situation and make you be able to process everything a lot better. Wtf kind of weird assumption is it that she thought people wouldn’t think it’s her? The entire point is that it’s from her to add credibility to the situation. She’s been fkn silenced. Hard. Have some decency man

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Sorry to dig up an "old" thread, especially for my first post on this forum, but something about this letter seems weird to me, unless i misunderstood something. 

The photographer claims he got the letter when he worked with Britney back in 2009, and the letter states "what happened to Britney was a year ago". But when she speaks about Janet Jackson, she says "hopefully she won't do the same with this child", which makes me think the letter has been written when Janet was pregnant... which was in 2016-17! So yeah, that doesn't seem to make sense.

I'm not saying the letter isn't real, it obviously looks like Britney's handwriting and the fact that the photographer who first leaked it eventually came out of anonymity gives it some sort of legitimacy but that detail has been bugging me and i have not seen it mentioned anywhere.

What do you guys think?

14 minutes ago, Irret said:

Sorry to dig up an "old" thread, especially for my first post on this forum, but something about this letter seems weird to me, unless i misunderstood something. 

The photographer claims he got the letter when he worked with Britney back in 2009, and the letter states "what happened to Britney was a year ago". But when she speaks about Janet Jackson, she says "hopefully she won't do the same with this child", which makes me think the letter has been written when Janet was pregnant... which was in 2016-17! So yeah, that doesn't seem to make sense.

I'm not saying the letter isn't real, it obviously looks like Britney's handwriting and the fact that the photographer who first leaked it eventually came out of anonymity gives it some sort of legitimacy but that detail has been bugging me and i have not seen it mentioned anywhere.

What do you guys think?

there's always been a rumor that Janet had a daughter in the 80's or 90's, which is one of her nieces, I think that's what Britney was talking about 

Britney is talking in third person on the letter, so she means that hopefully they don't do the same as Janet, giving Britney's kids to the brother (in the previous page she mentions being threatened by the conservators to take her kids away) 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

there's always been a rumor that Janet had a daughter in the 80's or 90's, I think that's what Britney was talking about 

Sure, I heard about that. The way I understood that sentence was more like "she gave up her baby in the 80s, hopefully she wont do it again with this new child".

I don't know, maybe i'm looking into it too much

Just now, Irret said:

Sure, I heard about that. The way I understood that sentence was more like "she gave up her baby in the 80s, hopefully she wont do it again with this new child".

I don't know, maybe i'm looking into it too much

sorry, I edited my original comment to clarify, in the whole letter Britney is talking in third person. In the previous page she's saying her conservators are threatening her with taking the kids away. Then she says 

"so how long does this go on [?] As long as the people are getting paid she has no rights, it could go on for a while, but it doesn't make it right at all. Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney. Does anyone talk about Janet Jackson giving her baby to her brother, hopefully she won't do it with this child." I think with "she" she means Britney. Unless there were rumors of Janet being pregnant around 2008-2009 but I don't know that much. 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

sorry, I edited my original comment to clarify, in the whole letter Britney is talking in third person. In the previous page she's saying her conservators are threatening her with taking the kids away. Then she says 

"so how long does this go on [?] As long as the people are getting paid she has no rights, it could go on for a while, but it doesn't make it right at all. Everyone is very quick to put a gloomy eye on Britney. Does anyone talk about Janet Jackson giving her baby to her brother, hopefully she won't do it with this child." I think with "she" she means Britney. Unless there were rumors of Janet being pregnant around 2008-2009 but I don't know that much. 

Right, that makes much more sense. English isn't my first language so i probably translated it wrong. Thanks for clearing that up! 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 6:42 PM, phareezy said:

I wonder if it will be one of those things that reemerges as more people get invested

This totally should be included in an upcoming documentary (maybe Ketflix of The NYT Framing Brit Vol 2 if there will be one) It would UNDERLINE the fact that she’s been trying to get help and she’s been trapped since FTR! God I’m stressed! 
cigarette smoking GIF

• Like 1

Honestly it's insane to be that Britney realized the entire gravity of the situation (her having rights taken away, that everyone is making millions of dollars from her, that it could go on for a long time) from the start. Not because I don't think she's intelligent enough, but because it's insane to me that it took us over a decade to finally start understanding it. Most insane to me of all is that Britney has known how ****ed up this has been from the start and it has only gotten worse since. She must've been SO lonely and unhappy for all of these years. I don't know how she's managed it - truly. And instead of just taking it, she still has a fire and determination inside of her to beat it all and make things better not just for herself, but for all of the others being abused in conservatorships as well. What an incredible woman.

• Love 3