Vote: If you could choose a female artist to collab with Britney, who would you pick?

Which female artist would you choose?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

others i would like that i didn't take time to find photos matching britney images to put in a collage :gum:

Image result for doja cat hot pink

Image result for megan thee stallion

Image result for rina sawayama

Image result for slayyyter

Image result for tame impala photoshoot

Image result for calvin harris armani diet

additionally i would love to hear some unexpected bops...she likes nine inch nails, she should do a song w them. would be super out of left field and generate attention, doesn't look like she's clinging to new acts for attention (bc theyre as old as her), and honestly given how much we all love blackout? i think a NIN/Britney collab would be like blackout on ********. mark ronson would also be cool. the electronic act boys noize also could make some rlly fkn cool music w brit i think.

• Like 1

I've always wanted to see a Britney feat. Janet, or Janet feat. Britney or just ... Britney and Janet. Whatever they put it, I think they could've done something perfectly. If it was produced by Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis, a la That's The Way Love Goes, I'd dig it. I think Britney needs a reincarnation of some sort, something we've never seen and we haven't seen her go fully R&B or hip-hop. She has the capability to do so, if they bothered to have an album that had more of a theme than a collection of songs. One could dream.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 7:42 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Britney needs to collab with the good sis Marina :bop:

I'd love to see that! Imagine this: sonically, it's similar to songs from Electra Heart (e.g. "Homewrecker", "Living Dead", "Primadonna", "How To Be A Heartbreaker") and Britney's delicate, soft vocals mixed with MARINA's powerful, operatic voice. :unbelievableney:

Britney Spears and Marina and the diamonds by AlsouMSlucky ...

On 3/11/2020 at 8:04 PM, NormaJeanSpears said:

Image result for rina sawayama

Rina Sawayama? While I don't think it's likely, since Rina isn't that popular, I'd love to see that! Fans noted that her latest song, "XS", sounds like it was influenced by Brit:

...And if you listen to the song, you can really hear that. The verses sound like Britney era Britney quite a bit! If they made a song like that together, it could turn out really good.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I'd love to see that! Imagine this: sonically, it's similar to songs from Electra Heart (e.g. "Homewrecker", "Living Dead", "Primadonna", "How To Be A Heartbreaker") and Britney's delicate, soft vocals mixed with MARINA's powerful, operatic voice. :unbelievableney:

Britney Spears and Marina and the diamonds by AlsouMSlucky ...

Rina Sawayama? While I don't think it's likely, since Rina isn't that popular, I'd love to see that! Fans noted that her latest song, "XS", sounds like it was influenced by Brit:

...And if you listen to the song, you can really hear that. The verses sound like Britney era Britney quite a bit! If they made a song like that together, it could turn out really good.

Where have you been all my life life life life life :katybelt: @Roxxy this is what taste looks like :pika:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1