Vote: If you could choose a female artist to collab with Britney, who would you pick?

Which female artist would you choose?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Shouldn't you've gone with Ariana then? :heresthetea:

I would. But I just think team Ari and team Britney wouldn't be down for it. Also, she's on a break. Hehe. Lady Gaga, however, is the closest to Britney's sound and aesthetic as an artist so I think both parties would actually be down for a collab. And Gaga is currently active. Considering all factors like relevance, chart success, chemistry, sound, i think Gaga is the most realistic choice out of everyone. :divaney:

• Like 1

Always wanted more since the ttwe remix with Nicki Minaj, also a new Rihanna collab! 
Two random pics rn would be Halsey cuz i feel like that collab could be raw and cool  and perhaps alittle more meaningful than just sexappeal and maybe like Doja cat cuz her two songs Say so and Boss ***** are 🔥 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, RegularPepsi said:

I’m not really into collabs in general to be honest, but if I had to pick one it’d be Gaga. Or something unrealistic/too good to be true like Paris Hilton, Erika Jayne or *gasp* Ayesha Erotica. :hype:

God I would DIE for an Ayesha Erotica collab :yasqueen: I really wish Ayesha would come back. RIP girlie :crying4:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

THE ONE AND ONLY :shaktongue:

like please release a Latina pop **** hit where they can dance and be hot and then brinny can take the success of it and rub it in pit bulls bald stupid face (stupid I feel so free with Lou)

like if brinny and Shakira released a song similar to “she wolf” tomorrow 

GAME OVER

:kellyfall: 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
32 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

THE ONE AND ONLY :shaktongue:

like please release a Latina pop **** hit where they can dance and be hot and then brinny can take the success of it and rub it in pit bulls bald stupid face (stupid I feel so free with Lou)

like if brinny and Shakira released a song similar to “she wolf” tomorrow 

GAME OVER

:kellyfall: 

Sis we are in 2020 

2 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

God I would DIE for an Ayesha Erotica collab :yasqueen: I really wish Ayesha would come back. RIP girlie :crying4:

I feel guilty for even mentioning her name because she doesn’t want to be famous. God prefers to be a regular citizen living among us. :crying3:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Lana. I think B and Lana’s voices would sound so heavenly together! They would write and make beautiful sad pop music together, and I mean that in a good way. I think if she worked with LDR we would see some of that Raw ferocity attitude  we’ve seen in a lot of her unreleased material. It would be interesting. 

MissLegendSaysSo spills once again wKySbEM.gif 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Exactly. Anything with the name “Britney Spears” attached to it will flop 

britney is literally beloved by everyone so as long as she puts in the effort and releases a banger (something along the lines of 'toxic') i can definitely see her having her own 'believe' moment wKySbEM.gif 

• Like 3