Vote: If you could choose a female artist to collab with Britney, who would you pick?

Which female artist would you choose?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you had the choice for Britney to collaborate with any of these major female artists, who would you choose? Btw, I only included the artists who haven't been featured with Britney before in the past. If there is anyone I didn't include or someone you would want for her to collab with again, feel free to choose other and state below. 

Personally, I would LOVE a Britney x Lana collab. One can only dream. :wontcry:

britney-collabo.jpg

I’m not really into collabs in general to be honest, but if I had to pick one it’d be Gaga. Or something unrealistic/too good to be true like Paris Hilton, Erika Jayne or *gasp* Ayesha Erotica. :hype:

Spoiler

I also wouldn’t mind another Miley one, I like SMS Bangerz. Maybe Madonna, if it’s actually good this time and not one of her worst songs. :sickofu:

• Like 1

Either Beyoncé or Gaga but I picked Gaga because I think their vocals would suit better. The people unironically saying Xtina :mj: one of the reasons why Britney is in this mess is because of Xtina as well, can we just leave her in 1999 where she belongs? The GP did it and we should too 

I chose Missy Elliot because I think that they would fit the best out of these options. As much as I love Avril, Mariah, Lana, I can't imagine how would a song with them would sound.

Maybe Xtina and Ariana would kind of fit with Britney but homegirl should never ever perform the song live with them :miley:

• Love 1