Vote: If you could choose a female artist to collab with Britney, who would you pick?

Which female artist would you choose?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Just when I think you’re a lost cause you come to your senses :pika: I got to touch her hand at her residency :pika: I lived :pika:

I am far from that because I grew up during a time of real and actual true bonafide popstars :pika:

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 11:05 PM, Shadow2003 said:

I'd love to see that! Imagine this: sonically, it's similar to songs from Electra Heart (e.g. "Homewrecker", "Living Dead", "Primadonna", "How To Be A Heartbreaker") and Britney's delicate, soft vocals mixed with MARINA's powerful, operatic voice. :unbelievableney:

Britney Spears and Marina and the diamonds by AlsouMSlucky ...

Rina Sawayama? While I don't think it's likely, since Rina isn't that popular, I'd love to see that! Fans noted that her latest song, "XS", sounds like it was influenced by Brit:

...And if you listen to the song, you can really hear that. The verses sound like Britney era Britney quite a bit! If they made a song like that together, it could turn out really good.

I'm glad someone else thinks the same. I've been wanting a Marina / Britney collaboration ever since The Family Jewels! And I think it could work.

Have you heard this?

https://vimeo.com/391163046

Sorry, was trying to figure out how to embed but unsure.

Anyway, the above makes me believe they could work wonders together.