Vote: If you could choose a female artist to collab with Britney, who would you pick?

Which female artist would you choose?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Where have you been all my life life life life life :katybelt: @Roxxy this is what taste looks like :pika:

The real taste is the song you just referenced. :pika: That's the taste of an A List star and an A List DJ making A List music that enters the Top 10 of the Hot 100 and goes multi platinum. :pika: When will Marinas Apartment Complex. :pika:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The real taste is the song you just referenced. :pika: That's the taste of an A List star and an A List DJ making A List music that enters the Top 10 of the Hot 100 and goes multi platinum. :pika: When will Marinas Apartment Complex. :pika:

The only thing I will say against my queen Marina is that our queen did her DIRTY with that meet and greet :pika:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It was literally in this thread I tagged you in :pika: Marina is a stan and she probably on exhale RN :pika: maybe I’m Marina :pika:

This isn't a Marina thread :pika: is she a stan? :pika: ok wow :pika: and if you're Marina, sorry but I said what I said :pika:

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This isn't a Marina thread :pika: is she a stan? :pika: ok wow :pika: and if you're Marina, sorry but I said what I said :pika:

Yes she is :pika: she did a tribute to her at one of her concerts :pika: “Britney Spears is a big influence. Huge. I think people thought I was joking about that for a long time. But when I was a teenager there was a genuine connection with this sweet girl who also had this very ****** side that people didn't really want to accept.” :pika:  talking about BOMT “Oh my God! And it was her idea! This is the thing -- Britney is really smart. And in the way that she inspired "Electra Heart,":pika: https://ibb.co/r2hYNK5 :pika:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes she is :pika: she did a tribute to her at one of her concerts :pika: “Britney Spears is a big influence. Huge. I think people thought I was joking about that for a long time. But when I was a teenager there was a genuine connection with this sweet girl who also had this very ****** side that people didn't really want to accept.” :pika:  talking about BOMT “Oh my God! And it was her idea! This is the thing -- Britney is really smart. And in the way that she inspired "Electra Heart,":pika: https://ibb.co/r2hYNK5 :pika:

Ok wow. I didn't notice there was something there until I quoted. I thought there was just random emotes :pika:

• Haha 1