Britney's son Jayden James speaks out on Britney quitting music, his grandfather and the Free Britney movement

When I created this topic I had no idea it’d turn into all this, but I’m glad it did! For those who crucified me and judged me, saying jj was still an innocent child, that I should’ve shared his profile here (was not the main idea) now you can clearly see and hear what he just told us. 
He’s well aware of the #FREEBRITNEY movement! I guess these kids are the only hope Britney has.. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Agreed.  I certainly did not and will not watch the IG video clip.

I just responded to comments from others who probably did watch the clip.

Don't think its really appropriate.

I felt weird at first too, but honestly watching it isn’t wrong. It’s not like someone stuck a hidden camera in his room.  He uploaded this for people to people to see. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

When I created this topic I had no idea it’d turn into all this, but I’m glad it did! For those who crucified me and judged me, saying jj was still an innocent child, that I should’ve shared his profile here (was not the main idea) now you can clearly see and hear what he just told us. 
He’s well aware of the #FREEBRITNEY movement! I guess these kids are the only hope Britney has.. 

I don't think you created this with Mal intent. Y'all realize Britney was a teen when she became a celebrity also? Not saying it's right but, there's plenty of youtube stars who are teens. Jayden said his dad is fine with him doing this. It's not like he's a baby. He literally is asking for people to follow him.

I dont condone any harassment in any form...just saying, there are plenty of child stars and youtube stars. Jayden is no dummy!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

I felt weird at first too, but honestly watching it isn’t wrong. It’s not like someone stuck a secret camera in his room.  He uploaded this for people to people to see. 

It’s 0% wrong. You see, he wants to earn YT followers and he clearly loves his mom. He wouldn’t reply, like and do a live if he didn’t want to address what’s happening. He has even he’s trying to free his mom. I guess all the help he gets it’s valid! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, RobdaSilva said:

I’m sorry guys but I had to delete the video. I’m scared of the consequences it could have on me and on her kids.

You already uploaded it and shared it. Just because you deleted it doesn't mean you won't be in trouble if any consequences do come up. 

9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

He actually said a lot.

He said he hates his grandpa I think he called him the worst grandpa and some expletives.

He said Lynne is the best grandma in the world.

He said he saw Britney like two days ago.

He said he will say more and that he won’t get in trouble.

He said more things but I’m still so shocked that this is finally happening that I have to process everything.

This is absolutely fantastic! Hopefully he goes live again and Lucifer won’t shut him up.

Sorry but a lot of those things aren’t really relevant to the #FreeBritney movement. He only said that she’s retired and we already knew that and that he will tell more if he gets 5k subscribers 

5 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

And let's be honest....they aren't toddlers anymore. Yes us longtime fans saw them when they were but they are much older now. Plus, as someone else said he is VERY close to B's age when she started out. And he is actively seeking out conversation. He made the live video. If he was like "please don't bug me" and a bunch of fans bombarded him it would be very bad. But again he welcomed it. I do worry what Jamie/Team B will do....I hope hid father or someone protects him

• Like 7
1 minute ago, KylieLanguage said:

And let's be honest....they aren't toddlers anymore. Yes us longtime fans saw them when they were but they are much older now. Plus, as someone else said he is VERY close to B's age when she started out. And he is actively seeking out conversation. He made the live video. If he was like "please don't bug me" and a bunch of fans bombarded him it would be very bad. But again he welcomed it. I do worry what Jamie/Team B will do....I hope hid father or someone protects him

I don’t think Jamie or Team will do something against him. The boys have a restraining order against the grandfather and Kevin has the guardianship over the boys, so I guess they can’t do anything. 

• Like 4