#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Chitotanas said:

We already know that they know what's going on.. with one single tweet, instagram post or something like that.. they could kill all of this. Why haven't they done it already before it spreads further?

I wonder what they're planning.. this silence on their side is really suspicious..

Yeah, the silence makes it worse. They are probably in panic mode right now. 

11 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

wow, the language is so pushy and belittling here. it sounds, to me, that this message came straight from the horses mouth. Clearly trying to sway opinion towards the 'loving father + obedient daughter' narrative.. Interesting. This looks like fear.

Also, let's not forget that Britney called RadarOnline out as liars, back in 2010.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

They’ve been off since he got married I’m p sure 

but I think David once made a comment that she should be allowed more freedom after they broke up 

“If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is,” said David Lucado, a former boyfriend whose relationship with Ms. Spears foundered in 2014 amid charges of infidelity that Mr. Lucado denies. “And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

Her team was reportedly so controlling that they even picked out her underwear and lip gloss in an effort to maintain her sexualized yet virginal image, her pal alleged. In 2002 Spears told Rolling Stone that she wanted freedom to go to Starbucks and pump her own gas without assistants or bodyguards around, adding, "I'm supposed to take six months off, but I probably won't. The whole point of me taking a break is to be out of the public eye and not see my face on TV, because I'm sick of myself." Two years earlier, she told Rolling Stone, "My anxiety has just been crazy … Maybe I'm just changing and getting older, but I find I need to have my downtime, just to myself, or I'll go crazy."

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/149778/britney-spears-tragic-real-life-story/?utm_campaign=clip

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

this might be a bit off-topic but this is more proof of how f**ked up hollyweird is. can't wait for the day it gets shut down and everyone turns their back on it, disgusting industry that should no longer be glorified

It is quite interesting how many punches its taken lately.... But it was absolutely time for the veil to come down and for us to notice the man hiding behind it, so to speak. I absolutely agree it all needs to come down and a new branch of entertainment needs to be built that isn't so utterly corrupt. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, pinkbabytee said:

omg i don't know what to think :ohdear: what if we are wrong and she is truly only in the conversatorship bc of her mental health and there is nothing shady going on? this situation is so frustrating.

If we were wrong about the voicemail that doesn’t mean we’re wrong about the other shady things that have happened in the past 10 years 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lil Jay said:

Omg this **** becomes really serious, it all started like a silly rumour but this is escalating and spreading for real, i'm officially worried... 

...also ready for a war:nochillbrit:#freebritney

No one knows what's really going on in Britney's world at the moment, but what Lynne was doing on her Instagram worried me a lot... :britstare11:

• Like 3