#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Him tweeting about it is cool cause he  has a big following and it can contribute to bringing more attention to the subject

I would not want him to do a series on her tho. She's not a Youtuber trying to gain sympathy and subscribers. If the things being said are true, that's s serious situation that she's still in. As it was pointed out already, Shane is overdramatic and he will bring up the most far fetched theories he can find.

History by coincidence or on purpose ??‍♂️ has and truly is repeating itself. I read a thread this year (I believe last year as well) regarding all the similarities between her albums and life prior to her breakdown being repeated again. I’ve had this theory since 2011 and originally posted it back then. Glory (ITZ 2.0) ends with Copoure Electrique (Blackout in French.) Again ironic, and if you aren’t familiar with the full theory find it in Exhale. ITZ was 2004 and Blackout came three years later in 2007. Glory was released in 2016 and three years later its starting to feel a little like ‘07 again with all this attention on her mental health. I also find it funny (and 100% coincidence) that she’s dating a Sam and in 07 she was with Sam Lutfi. She also rebelled a lot in 07 and if these reports are true she is doing the same now. Don’t blame her. It can’t be just me who finds this strange? What do ya think? Comment ??????

• Like 3
20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes, the dates were posted here before these detectives from the podcast found them. They're not specific enough to tell what she was asking for, if she was even asking for something

But again... 

How can she have filed those if she was being held against her will at a mental facility?

Image result for it doesn't make any sense does it gif

4 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

The model thing discussed here is now appearing on Twitter in the #FreeBritney hashtag:

I just find this girls photo all ironic now because didn’t Britney even say when she shaved her head in a salon “I want people to stop touching me”

look at her caption AHHHHH

its like trying to be like “look this time she’s okay”

NAHHHH SHE IS WORSE

last time was her freebritney fight with herself 

we listening now Britney 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I finished the episode and omg it’s everything we have been saying this whole time. They were on point on everything and wow so sad that even her siblings couldn’t even do anything. We always knew Britney would never hire Larry back and this proves it. I always knew it’s about control, as a guy myself I can admit that guys love being in the power situation it makes so much sense which is why Larry and her always butt heads. He wants a dancing monkey and Britney and that’s why he likes her cuz even if she puts up a fight eventually she gives in.

• Love 1
  • Like 2