#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Y'all don't start celebrating just yet. 

Her team has the upperhand. Her team has E! News, ET, TMZ, People, in their pockets. They have their next steps planned and we have no idea what those next steps are. 

We know nothing and have no plan. We are at the disadvantage here. It's great that this is gaining traction, but do NOT stop to celebrate. Continue to spread the word. Talk to the GP. Talk to your friends that aren't Britney fans. Talk about it neutrally. 

I already have friends I havent talked to in forever messaging me on Instagram because of how I described the situation in my story. I compared MALE "meltdowns" to FEMALE ones and how it would never happen to a man.

I described how Kanye is called "quirky" and "creative" while Britney, Amanda, etc. are called "crazy" "unhinged" "hysterical"

We need to humanize her to the general public and that starts with YOUR friends, it starts with word of mouth. 

This is the only way we win. 

Yasss!

i did the exact same ans have had old friends saying they seen it on Twitter and knew I’d know more so came to see what I had to say.

id posted extracts from a biography about her that support this view even back then 

my friends are all in support 

its just they won’t post about it. But knowing there is an interest and people who don’t care for her normally are caring about this 

5 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

I don’t know why everyone is telling me to stay away. I didn’t invite him out for dinner, I asked him some questions which he answered stuff we all already know.. 

Can you ask him if he’s allowed to publicly talk about Britney’s conservatorship, her contacting him, or freebritney

• Like 1

also I can't be the only one that thinks its weird lynne liking those comments? if that was my daughter being 'held against her will' i would be doing everything i can to protect her not spending my time liking social media comments, then again its not like she always had the best intentions when it came to britney, the whole thing is shady :xfactorlook:

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Her team has the upperhand. Her team has E! News, ET, TMZ, People, in their pockets. They have their next steps planned and we have no idea what those next steps are. 

We know nothing and have no plan. We are at the disadvantage here. It's great that this is gaining traction, but do NOT stop to celebrate. Continue to spread the word. Talk to the GP. Talk to your friends that aren't Britney fans. Talk about it neutrally. 

I already have friends I havent talked to in forever messaging me on Instagram because of how I described the situation in my story. I compared MALE "meltdowns" to FEMALE ones and how it would never happen to a man.

I described how Kanye is called "quirky" and "creative" while Britney, Amanda, etc. are called "crazy" "unhinged" "hysterical"

We need to humanize her to the general public and that starts with YOUR friends, it starts with word of mouth. 

I think they will wait till britney will be out of mental facility because they already spread to the media that she's gonna stay there for one month, if it's true that she's there from january it's gonna be 4 months, regards to what they officially said she will be there for a month. 

so it's not too long, propably they will wait

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's fine all the noise that this campaign is doing, so we can finally get some explanation (that nobody is gonna believe anyways) 

But I think this hatred towards Larry, Jamie and so on is getting out of hand.

Most of you have accepted any kind of crazy theory as true, and ya'll fit everything into your narrative (like Lynne agreeing with Britney having loyal fans on that conversation, as confirming all the previous comments as true) but if it's about being imaginative, we could come up with many other theories, like Lynne's account being hacked (which I doubt, but still no one even considers other possibilities) or that maybe, MAAAAYBE, her dad and Larry aren't that evil and if they abused the conservatorship was precisely to protect her from those lawsuits she had years ago, but it's come out of hands because it's now up to the judge to get her out of it.

A few years ago we had the report she had stopped taking the medications, and that's when we saw a positive change on her personality, so her team must have approved and most likely seeked that, so how can they be so evil when they could've kept her as medicated as in FF era, if that were their bad intentions since the beginning? 

She's lived alone for a while now (alone == without her dad), she had control over Glory, she's had multiple couples, she's allowed to drive and travel, go shopping, she was called to testify against Lutfi, so it's obvious she was getting better, and we can't ignore that either and pretend like she's been this miserable slave from 2008 till today. Yes, we need (or most likely just want) more explanations about why she's still under a conservatorship despite the evident positive evolution, but the answers should come from the judge or the lawyers, before we start sending death wishes to Larry or Jamie as many have already expressed in here. 

I agree, I think we should focus more on spreading awareness and making noise than bashing on anyone. Bashing them isn't going to give us answers. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

also I can't be the only one that thinks its weird lynne liking those comments? if that was my daughter being 'held against her will' i would be doing everything i can to protect her not spending my time liking social media comments, then again its not like she always had the best intentions when it came to britney, the whole thing is shady :xfactorlook:

what if it's a trap! she'll organize an event to gather all the #freeBritney supporters so they can get scrapped at once. If she doesn't get scrapped first... 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, COCKy™ said:

That’s not true. The Yotubers he runs with get invited to the kardashians regularly. Not to mention he is really close to Kathy Griffin too. 

And considering the fact Sam lutfi is giving interviews through exhalers DMs, I’d say Shane has a pretty good chance of getting interviews. 

Yes they might be popular but they’re still not at the level of Britney or even any other professional recording artist her stature. Being invited to the Kardashians house doesn’t mean you’re a megastar. You can’t compare Trisha paytas to britney. You can’t compare Jake Paul to Britney. You can’t compare Kathy to Britney. And I know Jeffree is the most popular and successful out of all the documentary youtubers but still you can’t compare him to britney. Britney has been a household name for over 20 years now. She has made the record labels HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars. They would make sure to do everything humanly possible to continue to get money from her and keep any of the wrong doings from coming out. Just look at how secretive and controlled all of her interviews and meetings have been. With the other stars Shane has interviewed, he’s actually been able to speak to them, their friends, their family, etc. Yes maybe Shane could get in contact with old managers or old friends but that’s not reliable enough. If he’s not talking to her specifically, her family members now, or anyone that is currently on her team then how does he intend on getting any info. It’s not like he’s this trained detective. He’s a YouTuber. 

3 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

no i know! i was just saying nothing good can come from him. even if he somehow tried to give you "insider info" its not like we can take his word for it. hes lied so many times and has been caught doing such shady things. i didnt mean to come off like you were wrong or stupid for talking to him, was just saying stay away to basically protect yourself from any BS he might try and start.

True but it still doesn’t hurt to ask. Basically we can assume anything he says about himself and his innonce in this situation is gonna be a lie bc he’s gonna try to make himself look good. But any info he has about britney and her interactions with her team can at least be taken with a big grain of salt. Britney allegedly contacting him out of desperation to get out of the conservatorship in 2009ish is relevant. What’s he gotta say? It’s important bc we’re the detectives and have to do the work. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She's not a prisoner!!!! Ffs she has been living a great life until she decided to stop taking her medicines, that's why she can't get out of the c-ship. If everything was ok, then the judge would have ended it already. But things have gotten worse recently, reason why Adrew Wallet resigned. She was fine until she stopped taking her medicines for whatever reason:

britney-spears-in-bikini-on-the-beach-in

Maybe she didn't like the side effects they had or simply felt like she didn't need them anymore. That's a normal thing that happens to mentally ill people and make them relapse :juggingu:

It's time to support Britney and this is not the right way. Y'all look ridiculous.

Do You need a conservatorship to do that?  or you can just be like any other family and send Britney to the hospital to force Britney to take the medication, and once she gets better, she can go back to her normal life like the rest of people who have chronic mental illness.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

the c-ship has always seemed like a weird arrangement to me which is why i thought it was in place for financial benefit, i mean shes fit enough to do tours and hundreds of shows in vegas but she can't decide what to spend her money on? i don't want to make any accusations cuz i don't think we have enough concrete evidence but damn, its not looking good :ehum:

I wrote something similar yesterday. I believe the C-ship was initially put in place for Britney's own good.

Somewhere along the line, her father and people like Lou Taylor saw the potential of using the C-ship to their own benefit. 

When was the last time Britney reviewed her financial statement? By being in control of her finances, they can keep a lot of Britney's earnings to themselves. 

• Like 1

I hope they see it. Maybe showing her father looks fine and not bad as some reports bought by britney team say can give some veracity to this story - if he wasnt that bad no way he would be in a party 

old people dont like party, imagine when sick 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, nels64 said:

They're not even mentioning the podcast, I think it'll take longer before they actually start taking it seriously.

Whatever happens to Lynne's account next (whether she starts deleting posts/comments or the account altogether) will give us more answers confusion 

• Like 4