#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Just thinking. When Britney’s Gram talked about Sam’s Valentine’s Day post they said it showed a female hand that they thought was Britney and they mentioned another video showing an arm or hand of what appears to be a female but neither video ever showed her face. I never saw those videos he posted did any of you? :snooptoya:

BG really believed Sam and Britney spent Valentine’s Day together. I have my doubts. But if they now believe the paralegal’s claim that Britney has been in treatment since mid-January then who was it in Sam’s video? Was it just someone making it seem like it was Britney with him to keep the illusion going? If that’s the case then surely Sam knows what’s up and is following Team Britney’s requests to keep up the illusion. Other than the hair salon photo op last week and the time Britney used the bathroom at the office where the Ari stan saw her, how many times has Britney been pulled out of treatment for outings? :mhmsureny:

They said in the next podcast that it was his sister

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Oh, so there is an official narrative going.... And they've had to fix the narrative and have confirmed several things the voicemail said. Let us not forget they were saying she was worried about her dad alone, there was no mention of medication prior to the podcast, and it was her decision that she came to them about, they made it sound like.

So...... this is the cover up. 

Wow.

:checkit:

• Like 3

Guys im just gonna share my concern cuz I don't get this whole communication with Lufti thing. I mean who does he think he is; a consultant to give advice to whom? Sam, Brittney, US??  He has said multiple times that he doesn't know her current situation so I don't get why we pay attention to his assumptions.

I think that the only outcome of these texts is making him feel better and raise his ego. And god knows what's gonna happen next, make statements about her and mess with her once again? Only this time he will have the right to speak because you showed him that he is worthy of your time and reliable.

Of course he is entitled to his opinion/lies whatever. Just make sure that you are not gonna open a door to him to **** everything up again. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Team B is just staying silent and blocking/removing comments and videos.... That's more telling than anything to me.

I agree. If they were not hiding anything, they wouldn't have cut out the Johnatan Ross interview neither.

#freebritney

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Just thinking. When Britney’s Gram talked about Sam’s Valentine’s Day post they said it showed a female hand that they thought was Britney and they mentioned another video showing an arm or hand of what appears to be a female but neither video ever showed her face. I never saw those videos he posted did any of you? :snooptoya:

BG really believed Sam and Britney spent Valentine’s Day together. I have my doubts. But if they now believe the paralegal’s claim that Britney has been in treatment since mid-January then who was it in Sam’s video? Was it just someone making it seem like it was Britney with him to keep the illusion going? If that’s the case then surely Sam knows what’s up and is following Team Britney’s requests to keep up the illusion. Other than the hair salon photo op last week and the time Britney used the bathroom at the office where the Ari stan saw her, how many times has Britney been pulled out of treatment for outings? :mhmsureny:

https://hellogiggles.com/reviews-coverage/britney-spears-airbnb-valentines-day/

20 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

It is quite interesting how many punches its taken lately.... But it was absolutely time for the veil to come down and for us to notice the man hiding behind it, so to speak. I absolutely agree it all needs to come down and a new branch of entertainment needs to be built that isn't so utterly corrupt. 

18 minutes ago, falka said:

I still deep down believe that conservatorship was meant to protect Britney not just her money. :idkney: But **** got wild.

Things should have stopped after Circus era.  Period.  There should have been a real break away from the industry, not drugging to perform/record.

The Circus era already replenished her/her team's finances and fragrances were already doing well.  (And they could have kept releasing)

That Femme Fatale era should have never happened.

But even after all that, The first residency was enough.  Everybody involved already made more than enough money. They shouldn't have been so ridiculous to sign up for another residency that quick.

• Like 5

I don't understand what Sam could do? I know I'm just repeating others here but I'm really.... How can Sam help her? Wait, why am I giving this a third thought? We should all just ignore him. Sam (Lufti here, not Sam Asghari, who I've been talking about up until now) is not someone to bring into this, at all.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I truly hope  this is  all bullshit and britney really went to take care of herself and get rid of the cship

We have to believe this. We can’t fall into this wormhole that a stupid podcast created. Jamie would never throw his daughter in an asylum for 4 months. She just filed court motions last month. It’s not logical. He’s not evil. She’s not being abused. I refuse to believe it.

Just now, northfacing said:

Just to be clear.. the girl who "didn't know britney was behind her" at the salon, and posted the pic.. belongs to the same modeling agency as Sam Ashgari ;)

Is this for real? Omg! What if it was done on purpose to make us think she was alright?

• Like 1