#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

.....And people wonder why she doesn't like her fans at times. Smh.

Y'all literally rushing to praise and defend a guy who if I'm aware, after TEN YEARS. still has a restraining order against them for; drugging, manipulating and isolating her. 

I've been involved with people exactly like him. This is exactly what this asshat wants; they constantly keep an ear to the ground for any little disagreement with a family member, then start to put signals out there to worm his way back in. The fact any of you are even entertaining him is mind-boggling.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

she went out with THREE bunch of ppl particularly with 3 ppl from her team (aka by her father, larry etc!) it's the same as she never left the facility basically!

and according to the sourse they were very fast with her so she could take her away!

i mean please!:joanne:

A hair bleaching is not a “fast job” and if anything they could have brought the hairstylists to her at a remote location.

I choose to believe she’s at a low level facility on the beach where leaving (with supervision) is not a big deal at all.

That podcast made her sound like a prisoner in a jail cell.

Someone needs to think positive around here! I’ll take the bullet.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

she went out with THREE bunch of ppl particularly with 3 ppl from her team (aka by her father, larry etc!) it's the same as she never left the facility basically!

and according to the sourse they were very fast with her so they could take her away!

i mean please!:joanne:

thank u :kiss:

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

A hair bleaching is not a “fast job” and if anything they could have brought the hairstylists to her at a remote location.

I choose to believe she’s at a low level facility on the beach where leaving (with supervision) is not a big deal at all.

then take the bullet babe, nobody cares:badthoughts:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

well, good for you

hope is everything untrue too, i don't like to be true either but you know everything screams one thing! anyway!

and the thing that they making fast with her isnt something that i make up with my mynd but this is what every site said whenreport this 

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Why are people so focused on why the podcast is wrong therefore we should all calm down? The c-ship has seemed shady for way longer than a couple days and although it is the catalyst it is not the reason why fans are outraged 

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Just thinking. When Britney’s Gram talked about Sam’s Valentine’s Day post they said it showed a female hand that they thought was Britney and they mentioned another video showing an arm or hand of what appears to be a female but neither video ever showed her face. I never saw those videos he posted did any of you? :snooptoya:

BG really believed Sam and Britney spent Valentine’s Day together. I have my doubts. But if they now believe the paralegal’s claim that Britney has been in treatment since mid-January then who was it in Sam’s video? Was it just someone making it seem like it was Britney with him to keep the illusion going? If that’s the case then surely Sam knows what’s up and is following Team Britney’s requests to keep up the illusion. Other than the hair salon photo op last week and the time Britney used the bathroom at the office where the Ari stan saw her, how many times has Britney been pulled out of treatment for outings? :mhmsureny:

Sam is lying.That's why he showed nothing with her on Valentine's Day.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

well, good for you

hope is everything untrue too, i don't like to be true either but you know everything screams one thing! anyway!

and the thing that they making fast with her isnt something that i make up with my mynd but this is what every site said whenreport this 

All the negativity could have an effect on her when she’s out of the facility. Her family, her team, everyone is getting raked over the coals and we have no idea what is true. This isn’t right. Especially if Jamie Spears is actually in a medical crisis.

Jamie going to a wedding (not looking well) doesn’t prove he’s not sick?

People with wheelchairs and oxygen tanks go to weddings all the time. So what?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

All the negativity could have an effect on her when she’s out of the facility. Her family, her team, everyone is getting raked over the coals and we have no idea what is true. This isn’t right. Especially if Jamie Spears is actually in a medical crisis.

Jamie going to a wedding (not looking well) doesn’t prove he’s not sick?

People with wheelchairs and oxygen tanks go to weddings all the time. So what?

:gerlwat:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Why are people so focused on why the podcast is wrong therefore we should all calm down? The c-ship has seemed shady for way longer than a couple days and although it is the catalyst it is not the reason why fans are outraged 

THANK U

• Like 6