#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

34 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

If there was a problem, there’s nothing to stop her or any of those closest to her from getting her out of it. Kicking up a fuss about this is just giving her publicity, and I sure as hell know she doesn’t want to be in the spotlight right now. This is just unnecessary additional stress at a time that she’s clearly stressed

This is what I’m still trying to make sense of. Even if her dad is controlling everyone in the family and no one can seemingly help her object it for whatever reason, she has celebrity friends who have interacted with her who have millions to also fight for her. Why has no one done that? It just doesn’t make sense.

3 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

I’m sorry but why are bringing Sam f**kti back in the situation? He is not even relevant to what’s going on. Like y’all should be harassing Larry and her dad not some has been. I can’t with exhale sometimes :nyheadache:

You’re acting like they went and fetched him out, he dmed them and now they’re responding, they’re not running to press with it they’re just furthering the conversation 

• Like 3
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

It can always get the Jonathan Ross treatment :yaknow:

btw, why hasn't that interview leaked yet? 

This is why I wrote that media outlets need to stop compromising. Britney needs the media more than ever and she needs it to promote her work. 

If Britney won't answer questions about things that have happened lately, then she should be refused interviews. We don't want to hear her talk about taking a break, tending to her ill father, being excited about coming back and performing again, eating clean chicken or a Happy Meal on her off days. 

We want to know what the hell is going on. Are you happy, what's going on with the C-ship, is it true that you were put in a mental health facility against your own will, and so on.

I guess, if they leak it, they'll get sued. I think Team B makes everyone who comes in contact with Britney sign some kind of agreement.
She is living under a dictatorship. Why aren't the media investigating? I want a #Metoo kind of breakthrough.  

• Like 3
  • Content Curators

GUYS his video got taken down for f**king “copyright” 3 TIMES

all there was in it was that old conservatorship voicemail

something to talk about clip 

and some clips of for the record that were edited by a fan so not even from the original source

That is NOT copyright violation and the rest plenty of vids like that and even worse but they aren’t taken down

So what now her team is on YouTube deleting **** that spills tea about Britney 

• Like 4

I think it's fine all the noise that this campaign is doing, so we can finally get some explanation (that nobody is gonna believe anyways) 

But I think this hatred towards Larry, Jamie and so on is getting out of hand.

Most of you have accepted any kind of crazy theory as true, and ya'll fit everything into your narrative (like Lynne agreeing with Britney having loyal fans on that conversation, as confirming all the previous comments as true) but if it's about being imaginative, we could come up with many other theories, like Lynne's account being hacked (which I doubt, but still no one even considers other possibilities) or that maybe, MAAAAYBE, her dad and Larry aren't that evil and if they abused the conservatorship was precisely to protect her from those lawsuits she had years ago, but it's come out of hands because it's now up to the judge to get her out of it.

A few years ago we had the report she had stopped taking the medications, and that's when we saw a positive change on her personality, so her team must have approved and most likely seeked that, so how can they be so evil when they could've kept her as medicated as in FF era, if that were their bad intentions since the beginning? 

She's lived alone for a while now (alone == without her dad), she had control over Glory, she's had multiple couples, she's allowed to drive and travel, go shopping, she was called to testify against Lutfi, so it's obvious she was getting better, and we can't ignore that either and pretend like she's been this miserable slave from 2008 till today. Yes, we need (or most likely just want) more explanations about why she's still under a conservatorship despite the evident positive evolution, but the answers should come from the judge or the lawyers, before we start sending death wishes to Larry or Jamie as many have already expressed in here. 

• Like 4