#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Just to be clear.. the girl who "didn't know britney was behind her" at the salon, and posted the pic.. belongs to the same modeling agency as Sam Ashgari ;)

we need to work at fbi

personally it cross through my mind that this it was planned as well but anyway, the situation is already a mess we don't need to make it worse

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

They said in the next podcast that it was his sister

16 minutes ago, nels64 said:

they debuked themselves a while ago and said they realized it wasnt actually her

@ItShouldBeOffiTunes @nels64 Thx I didn’t catch their update. 

7 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I missed this pic. Does she really post in real time, could it be a saved pic her team uploaded?

Just now, northfacing said:

I'm just saying.. perhaps she knew Britney was going to be there.. and maybe it wasn't the accident it appears to be. 

That podcast and paralegal said she’s been locked away for 4 MONTHS. A facility that would hold someone against their will for 4 MONTHS wouldn’t not let Britney out for a hair “field trip”.

I think she definitely went to a 30 day center in Malibu by the beach and will be out in a week and all of this will be debunked immediately lmao

• Like 3
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

That podcast and paralegal said she’s been locked away for 4 MONTHS. A facility that would hold someone against their will for 4 MONTHS wouldn’t not let Britney out for a hair “field trip”.

I think she definitely went to a 30 day center in Malibu by the beach and will be out in a week and all of this will be debunked immediately lmao

The facility is not making the final decisions. Her father is. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You can’t call a facility that would hold someone for 4 months and tell them to let Britney out for a hair appointment. It’s not reasonable.

she went out with THREE bunch of ppl particularly with 3 ppl from her team (aka by her father, larry etc!) it's the same as she never left the facility basically!

and according to the sourse they were very fast with her so they could take her away!

i mean please!:joanne:

• Like 4