#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I hope they see it. Maybe showing her father looks fine and not bad as some reports bought by britney team say can give some veracity to this story - if he wasnt that bad no way he would be in a party 

old people dont like party, imagine when sick 

And why we thought she was in rehab

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

She is literally dm’ing fans, u ****. Fans will type a novel about how they’re worried about her daughter and she sends a heart emoji and says her daughter has the most loyal fans on earth. She’s clearly only able to communicate cryptically bc she doesn’t want to be sued

She messaged 1 fan which you are quoting, and who would sue her? Clearly, you are a lawyer and understand the US legal system very thoroughly lol..she would more than probably get a cease and desist, which I am sure is on the way to those podcasters this very moment. Although, without the lawyer, the conservatorship is probably running kinda slow at the moment. 

...she literally gave the least back in that message. Fans probably bother her all the time.  

Also, a few words of advice: When trying to make a point, using profane and coarse language only shows your lack of ability to communicate across your point well. 

4 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I hope they see it. Maybe showing her father looks fine and not bad as some reports bought by britney team say can give some veracity to this story - if he wasnt that bad no way he would be in a party 

old people dont like party, imagine when sick 

Off topic, but I've always wondered where can I get some glasses like Jamie's, you see how they're tied in the back instead of the normal classes that rest in your nose bridge? I should wear my glasses all the times, but I don't 'cause it's tiring, it also causes me a lot of breakouts on my skin in that area, and I've always thought that if I had them tied in the back but separated in the nose bridge, would be ideal, and thought that such a thing didn't exist, until I saw Jamie a couple of years ago in a picture with Britney in Las Vegas lol 

guys do you remember when "Britney" posted about the hiatus cause of the reason of her "dad's illness"? jamie lynn never mentioned that her father has such a serious problem but she only repost britney's post on her inst page also jl continue to post in daily basis moments from her life as nothing happens at all and i always wondering why, i mean it's her father too...the puzzle comes together  eventually

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

also I can't be the only one that thinks its weird lynne liking those comments? if that was my daughter being 'held against her will' i would be doing everything i can to protect her not spending my time liking social media comments, then again its not like she always had the best intentions when it came to britney, the whole thing is shady :xfactorlook:

Right!

She's being so passive aggressive. Maybe she doesn't want to make the situation worse considering that her husband is the co-conservator.  A conflict of interest. She's helpless and powerless, so all she can do is 'liking' fans comments and hoping that her activity is being picked up (it has) by the media. She's now got the ball rolling.  

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Off topic, but I've always wondered where can I get some glasses like Jamie's, you see how they're tied in the back instead of the normal classes that rest in your nose bridge? I should wear my glasses all the times, but I don't 'cause it's tiring, it also causes me a lot of breakouts on my skin in that area, and I've always thought that if I had them tied in the back but separated in the nose bridge, would be ideal, and thought that such a thing didn't exist, until I saw Jamie a couple of years ago in a picture with Britney in Las Vegas lol 

It's tiring because you keep removing then. you need to keep it in your face even if uncomfortable at first

everytime i replace my glasses it takes a while to get used with the new one

this one im using now used to be pretty painful in my ears but now i dont even realize when im using and when im not 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

She messaged 1 fan which you are quoting, and who would sue her? Clearly, you are a lawyer and understand the US legal system very thoroughly lol..she would more than probably get a cease and desist, which I am sure is on the way to those podcasters this very moment. Although, without the lawyer, the conservatorship is probably running kinda slow at the moment. 

...she literally gave the least back in that message. Fans probably bother her all the time.  

Also, a few words of advice: When trying to make a point, using profane and coarse language only shows your lack of ability to communicate across your point well. 

Okay where is this message? I need receipts 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

Listen, I didn’t make this thread to “involve” sam back into britneys life?! How is him dming me going to effect britney. He was mentioned by another twitter user and then dmed me.. simple as that. Do you really think any of us are going to now believe what he has to say about how we was trying to help britney.. or course not. This isn’t bringing him back into anything, i haven’t brought britney to him/him to britney. 

Seriously, get over it. He addressed stuff we already know, basically denied the accusations which.. he’s always done so. 

I think people just want you to be careful. What kind of psycho sits around waiting to bring up his connection, many years ago to Britney Spears (time and time again)? And to go on to argue with ONE fan? Is he going to prove himself to each of her millions of fans one by one? He’s f**ked. Tell him to go get a hobby that doesn’t involve f**king up Britney’s life.

• Like 2
Just now, Sparks said:

did you @ him on insta since he saw your post? 

No, I was talking to this .. Well.. ***** on twitter who was just talking utter crap. She said by supporting #SaveBritney we are essentially supporting the action of sam lufti.. and tagged him. That’s how he saw the tweets i guess.

• Like 3