#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I don't understand why folks think blowing this up on social media is wise without really knowing what's really going on.

What makes it worse is folks wanting the media to pick up on this like it's going to do something and we still don't know exactly what's going on.

Okay I hear you.

but maybe with media outcrow we will find out what’s going on.

britney spears is a brand and for them to make money from that brand, ethically or not, the consumers have a right to know what they’re buying into. As with anything you buy. And we buy her music, merch and time.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:
10 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

I ‘m just so pissed that Beyonce is just taking over the internet right now

like gurl. 

Britney's team sure knows how to take the attention away from Britney :queenflopga:

:haha:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

Can someone explain to me how is this possible?

There’s always censorship happening on social media. I see political activists all the time who are banned from twitter and Instagram. It’s really nothing new. 

Big Tech, Hollywood, Politicians, etc are literally all in bed with each other. They defend their own. 

22 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Petitions don't do ****. We just need to continue posting and reposting and retweeting and #freebritney-ing. The only thing that will work is public pressure. The only thing that will work is news outlets picking up the story. 

We need to get other stans involved. I know it's odd to think about but maybe Kesha fans, Gaga fans? there's a few fan bases that maybe don't love Brit's music but respect her and would feel for her as a human being. We need to get all pop fans involved. This isn't about getting more music. This is about freeing this human being that has been prisoned in front of our eyes. 

In that case you can be our leader on this battle and I will gladly follow. This is a war now. And battle is about to start sooner than later. We need to work as a group, as a fanbase and as a concerned citizen.

12 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Okay I hear you.

but maybe with media outcrow we will find out what’s going on.

britney spears is a brand and for them to make money from that brand, ethically or not, the consumers have a right to know what they’re buying into. As with anything you buy. And we buy her music, merch and time.

Her personal business is none of your business