#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Summary of the podcast for those that need it:

-Paralegal called in distressed, saying Britney had been "misbehaving" and had stopped taking her medication. Jamie found out about this and told her he'd change her prescription but she refused her new medication too. In turn, he threatened to cancel Domination and said verbatim "blame it on my illness".

- The paparazzi photos of Britney driving at In n Out was a big no no for Team B. 

- They made her check into a mental health facility in mid-January against her will (which explains the no paparazzi photos)

-Andrew Wallet, while not on Britney's side, was unsettled by her involuntary admission to the mental health facility and resigned out of fear he'd be disbarred.

-Larry said at the very least the outcome of all this will be a big revenue in ticket sales.

- He also added the Conservatorship was supposed to end after the Circus tour in 2009. But when it didn't Britney had another mental break in 2010. 

- As a way to appease her in 2010, they allowed her to drive her car if Jason was with her.

- He stopped working for her case two weeks ago and has not been in direct contact with Britney. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kuzco said:

Why do you even care if this news is true or false? :mhmsureny:

This whole thing can be fake and it will still shine a light on something that has been going around in secrets for far too long.

even if she is mentally unstable and can't take care of her own life, she has to say something.

y'all better keep this going on until we get some answers from someone. :nyschool:

Britney has had plenty of opportunity to speak up about it. On her show in Vegas is one example... on instagram, or just writing a letter. But she hasn’t. and it may be because she doesn’t want to keep her life public anymore. 

Although she is a public figure, I’m sure she wants to keep every aspect of her life private after what happened with the media the first 10 years of her career.

I really don’t like this “Free Britney” thing. I get it comes from a good place but we don’t know anything and we are making some pretty nasty accusations about the people who may be closest to her... 

It’s just all so sad. and invasive too. Those girls on the podcast seem like conspiracy theorists who are trying to twist everything. They said Wallet was stealing money and got caught and that’s why he quit but now they’re saying something entirely different. :nervousney: 

Britney’s life is a mystery but we have to let Britney be the one to speak out about it :bpo: If she ever will... :beyfedup:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Britney has had plenty of opportunity to speak up about it. On her show in Vegas is one example... on instagram, or just writing a letter. But she hasn’t. and it may be because she doesn’t want to keep her life public anymore. 

Although she is a public figure, I’m sure she wants to keep every aspect of her life private after what happened with the media the first 10 years of her career.

I really don’t like this “Free Britney” thing. I get it comes from a good place but we don’t know anything and we are making some pretty nasty accusations about the people who may be closest to her... 

It’s just all so sad. and invasive too. Those girls on the podcast seem like conspiracy theorists who are trying to twist everything. They said Wallet was stealing money and got caught and that’s why he quit but now they’re saying something entirely different. :nervousney: 

Britney’s life is a mystery but we have to let Britney be the one to speak out about it :bpo: If she ever will... :beyfedup:

Not in Vegas.
I don't remember where, but Larry one time say that Britney in a concert start to talk about renewable energy and kind of this and he turn off the mic and play the track of the next song.

I hope Britney fans that are pushing this narrative are doing it for Britney and not because they think they will get primney back. 

If it was up to her team ...  she’d be primney again. 

You wanna pull quotes from old interviews during I am femme fatale she said she hoped to be doing nothing in 20 years ...

I imagine she will retire if this is the truth and you know what good for her . 

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Honestly I don't even want primeney back. I want this woman to be free. I want her to tell her side of the story if she so well pleases, or disappear and never be seen again if that's what she wants.

**** primeney. **** performances. I want Britney the person back. 

She's free but because of the last events she needed to receive treatment for her well being. And she's not imprisoned or smth, she went to the hair salon just days ago ffs :orangu:

• Like 1