#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Mutya said:

Okay, if you say so. Believe whatever you want.

They don't work in a newsroom for a reputable news source. They're trying to break in to comedy in LA and have another podcast too. It's not about believing what I want to believe, it's about knowing that these women aren't journalists. They're podcasters like everyone else in LA 

2 minutes ago, Dirk said:

but that doesn't take away the fact that they're questioning something that even Britney herself tried to told us several times (for the record etc.), they are exposing something that may be happening to her. 

Remember that Mario Lopez interview?

He asked her about that famous "Men can suck my toe" thing and she laughed and said "Daddy issues" :bedtime:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

They're not journalists, they're comedians :orangu:

Lynne is not against Britney's being free and out of this c-ship, of course she likes those comments. It's her mother for Christ's sake :orangu:

Adam stated VERY clear he's no longer involved in Britney's affairs for over 2 years...why would he deny or confirm something he has no idea about? :orangu:

The fact most people here believed that unproven source is concerning 

At this point it's a matter of perception. And it's not because something is official that it's necessarily true.

People see what they want to see and they believe what they want to believe. 

If you're familiar with the stories of other artists... You know that what's happening behind the scenes... is usually not good. And the truth for artists like Amy Winehouse or Whitney Houston, came out after their death. And people were surprised about how much their whole family was using them as ATM's, and how manipulative they were.

What I wanna say is, even if, let's say all of this story is bullshit... :

- The worst that can happen is an "official Britney statement saying that she's fine and that the rumors are fake".

- The best that can happen is her freedom.

...You choose now. :pensiveney:

• Like 2
Just now, Dirk said:

but that doesn't take away the fact that they're questioning something that even Britney herself tried to told us several times (for the record etc.), they are exposing something that may be happening to her. 

Are they really questioning the c-ship that we all want it to come to an end or they're pretending Britney has no issues at all and that she's a just a prisoner and she can take care of herself with no meds, despite the court's factual documents? :NYsassy:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

16 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

They're not journalists, they're comedians :orangu:

Lynne is not against Britney's being free and out of this c-ship, of course she likes those comments. It's her mother for Christ's sake :orangu:

Adam stated VERY clear he's no longer involved in Britney's affairs for over 2 years...why would he deny or confirm something he has no idea about? :orangu:

The fact most people here believed that unproven source is concerning 

What ? "she liked those comments because she is her mother"? I'm confused. :mhmsureny:

The comments are bashing Jamie aka her ex-husband and all of them are talking about freeing Britney.

and she likes those comments just because she is her mother? :joanne:

• Like 3

The approach everyone is taking is petty. 

A social media campaign is going to do what to a legal case exactly ?

if people really cared they could be taking legal advice and trying to find out if Britney’s conservatorship is illegal. Maybe making a complaint into the alleged behaviour by the judge. 

Larry and Adam are already millionaires

lou Taylor has the backing of Dina L Polt who is one of the biggest showbiz lawyers there is. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, div said:

Sean and Jayden are probably aware of this by now must be weird for them :bthink:

I don't think they'll see it.. they probably don't check lynnes or Jamie Lynn's instagram.

But in general I wonder what they both hear in school. About their dad going to court for more money, Britney's issues etc. Kids probably talk about it. But this freebritney movement hasn't blown up yet so I doubt they've read about it.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Dirk said:

but that doesn't take away the fact that they're questioning something that even Britney herself tried to told us several times (for the record etc.), they are exposing something that may be happening to her. Something is happening, Andrew Wallett resigned, Domination is canceled, she's in rehab, and her team is making it seen that it's all cute and bubble and she's just chillin' at a facility and that's it, but something deep is happening behind closed doors. 

and btw, I prefer those girls than Muumuse podcast, that **** is annoying with those guys making fun and giggling every 2 seconds. 

ok, but I was responding to mutya. i'd argue their not being journalists does in fact take something away from their questioning because they are not in a place to do so. and I don't think they're just questioning - they are alleging, and they are stating things as facts, one of them referred to herself as a journalist when she's not - she's a blogger at best - and they have spread this like wildfire. I don't deny 'something' is happening. Seems that something is that Britney wasn't taking her meds (pretty common actually) and has been in a mental health facility seeking treatment. I'm glad she's getting help. The fact they are saying she's in a mental institution against her will and that she doesn't have a mental illness is insulting quite frankly. Even calling it a mental institution is stigmatising! 

also btw, I think It's Britney ***** is just ok , I get it they can be annoying but at least they don't lean into conspiracy theories and fear mongering. 

• Like 1