#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Yeah but she s speak about some syndrome's

After all.this chaos she s posting something irregular? Is she so unbothered? I cant believe this. Its about her sister she must feel something

She feels that Britney's fans are a bunch of paranoic people who are just bringing negative attention to her, who's going through a tough time instead of supporting her :juggingu:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

Yeah but she s speak about some syndrome's

After all.this chaos she s posting something irregular? Is she so unbothered? I cant believe this. Its about her sister she must feel something

I don't think she's unbothered at all, I believe she's not getting into this messy rumors which at this point is the best thing to do :orangu:

And the chaos is only here, the mags or tabloids publishing this story only talk about mere rumors. Confirmation is only here :orangu:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's free but because of the last events she needed to receive treatment for her well being. And she's not imprisoned or smth, she went to the hair salon just days ago ffs :orangu:

yeah so people don't speculate anything 

hence why they did it as fast as possible and when people didnt believe them and so many people got riled up not believing them the next day randomly some girl posted a photo 

hmmm

• Like 1

With any mental illness there are good days and very bad days, surely this is probably the first time she actually spent time focusing on her health, having doctors supervise how the medication works on you is actually what a lot people would love to have to feel safe. Hopefully she will be able to accept the side effects (they're not always great), but in the end it's about her own safety. Bipolar (if that is what she has) is not easy to medicate, but she's got the best care in the world, things will get better... Ive got a cousin with bipolar and he doesn't take his meds cos he thinks he's healthy when clearly everyone around can see that he's not...

Too bad that the people around her only think about making money when she clearly can afford to retire and live a normal life.

• Like 3

Britney's PR strategy has always relied heavily on sympathy and speculation. Her mystery is part of her allure! Unless her team comes out with a statement, I'm inclined to believe they're going to juice this conspiracy for all it's worth and use that speculation as momentum for her next project. The whole conservatorship is sketchy, but I've long wondered if Britney might prefer to have people make decisions for her so she can focus on the things she ACTUALLY cares about. Even if that's her preference a conservatorship should not be used as a vehicle for doing that I would love to see some more tansparency and, as a long-time fan, hope to God she isnt being held against her will and FORCED to take meds.... not that there is anything wrong with meds but no one should be force fed! I'm glad it's coming out whether true or not so due diligence can take place... hopefully. Not holding my breath, I'm breathin' heavy. ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y'all conservatorship apologists make me feel like I'm out here shouting from the roof tops that Global Warming is real and y'all are sitting there going "hmm...idk it's kinda cold outside today".

Like stop being selective with the facts.

Lol or as some would call it;Image result for alternative facts

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ben0571 said:

Britney's PR strategy has always relied heavily on sympathy and speculation. Her mystery is part of her allure! Unless her team comes out with a statement, I'm inclined to believe they're going to juice this conspiracy for all it's worth and use that speculation as momentum for her next project. The whole conservatorship is sketchy, but I've long wondered if Britney might prefer to have people make decisions for her so she can focus on the things she ACTUALLY cares about. Even if that's her preference a conservatorship should not be used as a vehicle for doing that I would love to see some more tansparency and, as a long-time fan, hope to God she isnt being held against her will and FORCED to take meds.... not that there is anything wrong with meds but no one should be force fed! I'm glad it's coming out whether true or not so due diligence can take place... hopefully. Not holding my breath, I'm breathin' heavy. ?

Have you EVER watched For The Record? :mhmsureny:

unless the clone theory is true, Britney never wanted to lose control of her life. 

• Like 5

For anyone who’s into reading blind items.

CDAN - WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019

Blind Item #3

News that broke yesterday just confirmed what I have been telling you for many months about the permanent A list "singer" and her situation. For anyone who thinks the hashtag will come true though, it won't. Should it be necessary, there are other family members ready to step in and fill the shoes of the patriarch. 

Obviously Britney, #FreeBritney. The news that broke yesterday is the Britney’s Gram podcast. Why am I suddenly getting the feeling this hints at Jamie being replaced?? And if he is I don’t think it’ll be because of his own health, although I can see them still using that an excuse for just about anything at this point. For better or worse, family or not, it really seems like Jamie’s presence in general has an effect on Britney. 

?https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/04/blind-item-3_17.html?m=1

*ETA

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Blind Item #3

News that broke yesterday just confirmed what I have been telling you for many months about the permanent A list "singer" and her situation. For anyone who thinks the hashtag will come true though, it won't. Should it be necessary, there are other family members ready to step in and fill the shoes of the patriarch. 

Obviously Britney, #FreeBritney. The news that broke yesterday is the Britney’s Gram podcast. Why am I suddenly getting the feeling this hints at Jamie being replaced?? And if he is I don’t think it’ll be because of his own health. For better or worse, family or not, it really seems like Jamie’s presence in general has an effect on Britney. 

Bryan will take over 

2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Blind Item #3

The news that broke yesterday is the Britney’s Gram podcast. Why am I suddenly getting the feeling this hints at Jamie being replaced?? And if he is I don’t think it’ll be because of his own health. For better or worse, family or not, it really seems like Jamie’s presence in general has an effect on Britney. 

:decisions:

I'm pretty sure Bryan wouldn't mind having control over all that money.

• Like 1