#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

27 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

She's definitely coming back because she has her contract..but I think we're gonna have a ffney in terms of anxiety and oddness because of all the crap and mind control she has been taking all this time. And I don't blame her. It must be the hardest thing to live like that. 

Really? I am not ready for a new Femme Fatale Era. How is she going to handle that? I'm kinda afraid of the worst. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

I can't believe that some fans are still saying that this is all fake, while Britney's MOTHER is literally giving us signs non-stop that all of this true. Adam Leber didn't say much but he didn't deny the story either... Lou Taylor is blocking everything on her social media... Like what else do you need ?

It's not about her taking or not taking her medications !!!!!! She stopped taking them because that was the only way for her to rebel and protest. The only way for her to get free. If she needs to take them she will, BUT the conservatorship needs to END NOW ! 

This would have never happen if Britney was a 37 yo MAN. 

Lynne's worried about her daughter who might not be responding well to the treatment and is struggling again, and about her ex-husband who has gone through 2 major surgeries already. That's why she posted that image with the caption 'faith', she's on her knees praying for them. 

The Spears family is suffering right now and y'all are making things a lot harder for them. It's time to stop.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Body ache said:

They def paid the judge. Ive heard stories of judges getting paid. Literally a doctor was suing someone and gave the judges wife free plastic surgery to win his case.

Oh, yes it definitely happens (sometimes money doesn't have to be involved). Check out the stories on corruption by reading the full twitter thread.

Same thing with police cover-ups. You can watch these kinds of documentaries on True Crime Daily. (Videos below are part 1)

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

I feel like she was trying to tell us she was going to be disappearing by wearing this "where's waldo" inspired ensemble the day Domination cancellation was announced. 

Image result for britney spears  01/04/2019

I lol’d

im always shocked when I see pics like this, how can people not immediately recognise her. I know it’s a good thing but.... she’s in the top famous people of our time.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Lynne can easily, EASILY comment saying "Stop" on one of those #FreeBritney pics and the entire fanbase will calm down.

So why she's putting likes at the comments? Why there is this big vocal disconnection?

Ariana's mother will tweet anything to defend her daughter, why this is not the case?

HOW they can pretend we stay silent when the only message we got after months of shocking rumors is "I need Me time :)" ?????????

hthbed.thumb.png.27d270fd652d10204bb9cda

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Goku said:

Lynne can easily, EASILY comment saying "Stop" on one of those #FreeBritney pics and the entire fanbase will calm down.

So why she's putting likes at the comments? Why there is this big vocal disconnection?

Ariana's mother will tweet anything to defend her daughter, why this is not the case?

HOW they can pretend we stay silent when the only message we got after months of shocking rumors is "I need Me time :)" ?????????

Honestly this.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I don't understand why folks think blowing this up on social media is wise without really knowing what's really going on.

What makes it worse is folks wanting the media to pick up on this like it's going to do something and we still don't know exactly what's going on.

I think this is the part that concerns me the most about this whole thing. While I love the "Britney's Gram" podcast and the latest episode is really chilling when you listen to it, nothing is confirmed. They say they confirmed that the source did in fact work for the firm that is involved in the conservatorship but I'm just not ready to jump on the #FreeBritney train until I know more information.

People need to understand that we don't know what's going on at all. We don't know the extent of Britney's mental illnesses and that's a good thing. There is no reason for the whole world to know what she has as it would be a complete invasion of privacy.

Having said that, I will say there is something about this whole situation with Britney that doesn't sit well with me at all. It does feel like something not right is going on.

My mind is just all over the place about this whole thing. All I know for a fact is that I love Britney and I hope she is okay, wherever she is. All I want is the best for her.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Goku said:

she wants to see her ex husband burn :imok:

7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

And I say...if she comes back like that again...we support NOTHING and continue to push the #freebritney movement instead of supporting the music or the album or vegas etc. 

Enough is enough. We should not have stood back and watched her be FORCED to do FF. This has gone on far too long. 

But it gave us a #1 single and album d8e7zxj-96069f33-9734-47ad-8074-7882543b

d8f4wfu-5fca3db9-fca2-46e7-aeb6-931a933f

• Like 6