#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I hope Britney fans that are pushing this narrative are doing it for Britney and not because they think they will get primney back. 

If it was up to her team ...  she’d be primney again. 

You wanna pull quotes from old interviews during I am femme fatale she said she hoped to be doing nothing in 20 years ...

I imagine she will retire if this is the truth and you know what good for her . 

I can only speak for myself, but I’m pretty sure people are pushing for what is humanly right, period 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

For anyone who’s into reading blind items.

CDAN - WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019

Blind Item #3

News that broke yesterday just confirmed what I have been telling you for many months about the permanent A list "singer" and her situation. For anyone who thinks the hashtag will come true though, it won't. Should it be necessary, there are other family members ready to step in and fill the shoes of the patriarch. 

This is so depressing... She's never getting out. :pensiveney:

• Like 1
On 4/16/2019 at 6:18 AM, whoisit said:

Britney’s Gram recieved a very worrying voicemail regarding her cship how it’s handled and regarding her mental facility stay

Source and place to listen the podcast

https://britneysgram.com/2019/04/16/free-britney-episode-75/

Summary of the podcast for those that need it (essentially everything the caller said):

-Paralegal called in distressed, saying Britney had been "misbehaving" and had stopped taking her medication. Jamie found out about this and told her he'd change her prescription but she refused her new medication too. In turn, he threatened to cancel Domination and said verbatim "blame it on my illness".

- The paparazzi photos of Britney driving at In n Out was a big no no for Team B. 

- They made her check into a mental health facility in mid-January against her will (which explains the no paparazzi photos)

-Andrew Wallet, while not on Britney's side, was unsettled by her involuntary admission to the mental health facility and resigned out of fear he'd be disbarred.

-Larry said at the very least the outcome of all this will be a big revenue in ticket sales.

- He also added the Conservatorship was supposed to end after the Circus tour in 2009. But when it didn't Britney had another mental break in 2010. 

- As a way to appease her in 2010, they allowed her to drive her car if Jason was with her.

- He stopped working for her case two weeks ago and has not been in direct contact with Britney. 

• Like 1

Some of you that have doubts over this. You guys need to understand that we do not want to free Britney if this situation is for her best BUT we want the truth and we want from Britney's mouth we want her to have some common freedom that every human being ou there has and be allowed to speak on her own and say whatever she wants to say. Jesus! I cannpt believe that some of you are negative about it. Putting pressure over this may be a change for her..she wants her freedom she's a human. Use your brains

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

For anyone who’s into reading blind items.

CDAN - WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019

Blind Item #3

News that broke yesterday just confirmed what I have been telling you for many months about the permanent A list "singer" and her situation. For anyone who thinks the hashtag will come true though, it won't. Should it be necessary, there are other family members ready to step in and fill the shoes of the patriarch. 

Obviously Britney, #FreeBritney. The news that broke yesterday is the Britney’s Gram podcast. Why am I suddenly getting the feeling this hints at Jamie being replaced?? And if he is I don’t think it’ll be because of his own health, although I can see them still using that an excuse for just about anything at this point. For better or worse, family or not, it really seems like Jamie’s presence in general has an effect on Britney. 

?https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/04/blind-item-3_17.html?m=1

See? Jamie's ill and won't be able to keep being her conservator and Britney relapsed because of his absence. She clearly can't be on her own and now her brother, most likely, will be the new conservator.

Britney OBVIOUSLY wants out but she can't. It's sad but the best for her is staying under the conservatorship. Mentally ill people don't know what's good during a crisis. They'll obviously want to do what they want but always ignoring the bad things that could happen to them, they're not doctors.

7 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Bryan will take over 

He does live in Los Angeles. As far as family yeah he’d be the one I can see as succeeded his dad as conservator. 

6 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

:decisions:

I'm pretty sure Bryan wouldn't mind having control over all that money.

Who wouldn’t lol.

5 minutes ago, femmefataledoll said:

I always thought he was going to be more involved after that summer when he was with Britney every day with his daughter. Then he suddenly disappeared :bigtime:

Yeah. He was involved bts in Vegas. Britney seemed better having him around. And Lexie too!

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Who would replace him though. The only options are Bryan, Jamie Lynn and Lynne. And I honestly don't see any of those 3 having the power over Britney that Jamie has. Maybe it'll be a step in the right direction? Jamie will pass on the reigns to one of them and then one of them will just dissolve it and give control back to Britney?

I can’t see Lynne or Jamie Lynn even wanting to take on this job. Bryan prob wouldn’t want to but I think he’d step up. Her dad is too much for Britney to deal with. She needs someone looking after imo. Someone who’s firm but gives her freedom and doesn’t treat her like a child. Someone who’d listen to her and support her with career decisions and personal. Maybe Bryan would be best.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y'all conservatorship apologists make me feel like I'm out here shouting from the roof tops that Global Warming is real and y'all are sitting there going "hmm...idk it's kinda cold outside today".

Like stop being selective with the facts.

you're an idiot - this tiny podcast isn't a news source!!!! you're the one believing a conspiracy theory here. you're the one who's selective with facts. 

17 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I repeat. Let's go to court. Sign over your rights to me. I'll be your conservator for 11 years. Once we get to year 12 then we can talk about maybe letting you out...I'll even let you spend 30k on your dogs. Then tell me how free you felt during those 11 years. 

she has a mental illness you dummy