#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I think a lot of you watch his videos on Youtube, he mainly talks about Britney and I like him, so here is extremely interesting video and his point of view on Britney being controlled and everything. 

And you know, many of these make sense to me, you definitely should watch it! 

P. S. I wonder if he is here on Exhale... 

Also one of comments below, from Alton Loyd or sth, not sure, I find that very intriguing and possible? 

Also, about Something to talk about performance, when she says it's kinda illegal to hold that mic in her hand, he has a theory that she referred that to her team and conservators, because they are afraid if she says something off script and what is not rehearsed, possibly mentioning the truth about being controlled by them? 

Idk, but definitely worth of watching. :mhm:

EDIT: The video got removed 3 times already, and he posted the new one where he talks about it.

• Like 3

well thank the cheese grits some of you are being reasonable here! these two alleged comedians and amateur bloggers are whipping up such drama and they are not credible, they just have a podcast (not even a popular one at that). It's Britney ***** podcast have been reasonable too and they tweeted they have no interest in this. The fact that they don't think anything is wrong with her is just ludicrous. Don't they have eyes? Taking time out and getting help from professionals is a good thing. And so what if she's been there longer than what has been said publicly. She doesn't owe us ****! They need to literally Leave Britney Alone. They even made am instagram a while back called nice memes posting memes to trick Britney into liking or reposting. They're not good people 

• Like 1

You guys this is kind of getting out of hand. 

We have NOOOO CLUE what the hell is really going on?

Britney could be suicidal - Britney could be healthier than ever. Just because a guy calls at a podcast and says something doesn't mean it is true. 

Even if Britney is in a bad condition Twitter trends and celebrity sites are not gonna help her situation. 

I don't know what people are aiming for really? 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, OopsOverprotected said:

You guys this is kind of getting out of hand. 

We have NOOOO CLUE what the hell is really going on?

Britney could be suicidal - Britney could be healthier than ever. Just because a guy calls at a podcast and says something doesn't mean it is true. 

Even if Britney is in a bad condition Twitter trends and celebrity sites are not gonna help her situation. 

I don't know what people are aiming for really? 

The girls are journalists. Journalists always (or should) check their facts before posting them. Which they said they did. Lynne is liking the comments. Adam Leber is not denying anything. I don’t know what else you guys need.

#FreeBritney

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Mutya said:

The girls are journalists. Journalists always (or should) check their facts before posting them. Which they said they did. Lynne is liking the comments. Adam Leber is not denying anything. I don’t know what else you guys need.

#FreeBritney

They're not journalists, they're comedians :orangu:

Lynne is not against Britney's being free and out of this c-ship, of course she likes those comments. It's her mother for Christ's sake :orangu:

Adam stated VERY clear he's no longer involved in Britney's affairs for over 2 years...why would he deny or confirm something he has no idea about? :orangu:

The fact most people here believed that unproven source is concerning 

• Like 4