#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, generation glory said:

For anyone who’s into reading blind items.

CDAN - WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2019

Blind Item #3

News that broke yesterday just confirmed what I have been telling you for many months about the permanent A list "singer" and her situation. For anyone who thinks the hashtag will come true though, it won't. Should it be necessary, there are other family members ready to step in and fill the shoes of the patriarch. 

Obviously Britney, #FreeBritney. The news that broke yesterday is the Britney’s Gram podcast. Why am I suddenly getting the feeling this hints at Jamie being replaced?? And if he is I don’t think it’ll be because of his own health, although I can see them still using that an excuse for just about anything at this point. For better or worse, family or not, it really seems like Jamie’s presence in general has an effect on Britney. 

?https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/04/blind-item-3_17.html?m=1

*ETA

That's just utterly depressing.

• Like 1

If you've listened to the podcast in its entirety and you still think this all is bs, please just log off. How tf can you be so blind (or deaf for that matter)? There's obviously some big **** going on, and the arguments the women in this podcast make seem pretty reasonable to me.

I wouldn't call it a 'conspiracy theory' as some of you did but rather just common f**king sense. I am truly disgusted at her team exploiting Britney in every way they can. We been knew that she's a cash cow, but I didn't think it would be that bad.

I bet Larry loves all this publicity and the attention her brand gets, while she's sitting in a mental health facility against her will. I'm not suggesting that she might be completely healthy, should not take any medicine or not be guarded by anyone, but to me it feels like her team makes her look or seem more crazy or mentally instable than she actually is... just to make more money off her with minimal effort :jlostare:

• Like 7

If true- Even with NDA’s in place, why has it taken so long for this news to come out in the open anonymously?

Britney has had 3+ different groups of dancers since 2008 that have toured with her for months on end. I think it says something that nobody has ever come out anonymously from these groups to say about what’s going on.

only when POM was touring Europe did we see from dancers IG stories that britney was kept almost isolated from them . The dancers and band toured in a coach and Britney flew with robyn private jet alone.  

• Like 1