#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

The approach everyone is taking is petty. 

A social media campaign is going to do what to a legal case exactly ?

if people really cared they could be taking legal advice and trying to find out if Britney’s conservatorship is illegal. Maybe making a complaint into the alleged behaviour by the judge. 

Larry and Adam are already millionaires

lou Taylor has the backing of Dina L Polt who is one of the biggest showbiz lawyers there is. 

I don't understand why folks think blowing this up on social media is wise without really knowing what's really going on.

What makes it worse is folks wanting the media to pick up on this like it's going to do something and we still don't know exactly what's going on.

I wouldn't pay much attention to Shane though.. he's known to be extremely emotional.. he has a very big heart and always try to do the right thing but that often leads him in the exact opposite direction and while I think EVERYONE should stay open minded because crazier things have happened, I do also think a lot of you have made the mistake of letting emotions get the best of you.. :nervousney:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I wish her people would put out some kind of statement. They’re ruining what’s left of her reputation 

Even if her team puts out statement regards to this, its sure as hell are lies. I dont believe any statements coming from team B anymore. I want them eradicated ASAP!

:pensiveney:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

The social media campaign for Ke$ha made her free, the truth was known, and Dr. Luke is now over.:bedtime:

Actually Kesha is not completely free, the NY judge dismissed Kesha’s abuse claims and then Kesha herself dropped her ****** abuse charges in LA. 

Even when she released new music, her hit single ‘Praying’ and album ‘Rainbow’ was released though the label Kemosabe Records which is owned by Dr Luke. 

Even Dr Luke himself is not over, although he may not have the big clients he used to have since 2016 he has worked on songs for JLO, Pitbull, Ne-Yo, Fergie, Big Boi etc. Also he has a defamation lawsuit against Kesha for 40 million dollars. 

This whole #FreeBritney movement will never be a success. The Illuminati owns Britney period. She has tried to break free and speak out the truth during the "Original Doll" era and they scrapped that album. Britney tried to send messages in her website and take full control of her life but they silenced her. They stripped away her rights by placing a permanent conservatorship. Britney is not incapacitated and its crazy how this has been allowed. But again they own Britney.  

A decade later Britney tried to again take control of her life. She is finally happy with Sam. During the Domination announcement you can tell Britney was over it. She didn't want to do the show and it seemed forced and rushed after Piece of me just wrapped up. But of course they are milking every dollar out of the Success of her Las Vegas Residency. I really think Britney pulled out from Domination herself because the way it was announced on her instagram caught many by suprised including her team.  No one had any idea of it. Her dancers, choreographer, show producer etc.

Now they forced Britney to a mental health facility and forcing medications. She is placed there because for them started rebelling again. When in reality she is not rebelling she is just trying to regain control of her life which she is entitled to. Look at what happened to Michael Jackson. He tried to speak about this numerous of times and when he did his reputation was tarnished by the media which is controlled by the Illuminati. Look at how things ended up for him. So it is sad to say Britney will never be free from this. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Even if her team puts out statement regards to this, its sure as hell are lies. I dont believe any statements coming from team B anymore. I want them eradicated ASAP!

:pensiveney:

Exactly. They are professional liars, how are we supposed to know what’s going on? Wait for Larry to release a statement? Yeah right. We are letting them know that we will not be shut down until they say something that makes sense. They want us to be quiet, like some delusional members on here are suggesting, but that’s not what a fanbase that’s been constantly lied to should do by any means, if we wanna be heard, it’s because things don’t add up anymore. They can’t get away with theirs this time. They canceled a residency because papa spears is dying but immediately thereafter britney “voluntarily checks herself into a mental health facility” because yeah, WHO DOESN’T WANNA SPEND SOME GOOD QUALITY ME TIME AT A WARM AND COZY MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY while your dad is “terminally” ill and on top of that, her co-conservator resignes because yeah it makes total sense to leave Britney in the hands of her dying father. ******* t h e m

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

This whole #FreeBritney movement will never be a success. The Illuminati owns Britney period. She has tried to break free and speak out the truth during the "Original Doll" era and they scrapped that album. Britney tried to send messages in her website and take full control of her life but they silenced her. They stripped away her rights by placing a permanent conservatorship. Britney is not incapacitated and its crazy how this has been allowed. But again they own Britney.  

A decade later Britney tried to again take control of her life. She is finally happy with Sam. During the Domination announcement you can tell Britney was over it. She didn't want to do the show and it seemed forced and rushed after Piece of me just wrapped up. But of course they are milking every dollar out of the Success of her Las Vegas Residency. I really think Britney pulled out from Domination herself because the way it was announced on her instagram caught many by suprised including her team.  No one had any idea of it. Her dancers, choreographer, show producer etc.

Now they forced Britney to a mental health facility and forcing medications. She is placed there because for them started rebelling again. When in reality she is not rebelling she is just trying to regain control of her life which she is entitled to. Look at what happened to Michael Jackson. He tried to speak about this numerous of times and when he did his reputation was tarnished by the media which is controlled by the Illuminati. Look at how things ended up for him. So it is sad to say Britney will never be free from this. 

Let’s assume that ‘Illuminati’ are a real thing. They only have so much power because society has allowed them this power over the years. There is definitely a shift happening. 

The human mind is a powerful thing, and thoughts create reality. If Britney BELIEVES she will be free, then she will be free. We can’t believe it for her. We can only support from the sidelines at this time. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Let’s assume that ‘Illuminati’ are a real thing. They only have so much power because society has allowed them this power over the years. There is definitely a shift happening. 

The human mind is a powerful thing, and thoughts create reality. If Britney BELIEVES she will be free, then she will be free. We can’t believe it for her. We can only support from the sidelines at this time. 

She believes it but how is it possible when they stripped away the right to make decisions for herself. She cant even hire an attorney. She doesn't have direct access to her money. She can't drive her own car by herself. Every move is monitored. Yes we create our won reality but the chances for her is very low when she is going against the people that owns the media. 

Just now, Toxicboy07 said:

She believes it but how is it possible when they stripped away the right to make decisions for herself. She cant even hire an attorney. She doesn't have direct access to her money. She can't drive her own car by herself. Every move is monitored. Yes we create our won reality but the chances for her is very low when she is going again the people that owns the media. 

Don’t limit your thinking :) when you believe something, the Universe conspires to make it happen. Have you ever heard of Esther Hicks? You should look her up on YouTube. She’s all about the law of attraction, where we are in life and how our thoughts change reality around us.