#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

48 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I don’t want to be pessimistic, but do these ever work? :gerlwat: I signed it a few days ago, but 5,000 signatures isn’t that much. I feel like they would roll their eyes if they saw this petition :( 

Petitions get a lot of things changed, BUT saving your favorite popstar, who knows.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

What troubles me most about the past few months is Attorney Andrew Wallet abruptly resigning after getting a raise in late 2018. According to the podcast, he did not want to get disbarred and felt uncomfortable with her team making her enter a mental facility against her will.

But that makes you think, for a person to walk away from $35,000 A MONTH, something serious/sinister MUST be going on and that's very scary to think about.

Where are the whistle blowers when you need them???

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, Stevenroro said:

I know!!!! These people need to speak up and out. I don't care what NDA is filed or who's in charge. My child would never go through this and I sit quiet. If she spoke out, her team would be ******* E D!

Her silence is a killer . At least just let her fans know how she is doing at this moment. :mj:

But i think her liking those instagram posts is the most she could do :mj:

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Because that feels more like punishment for Britney and not her team :janet:

I get where you’re coming from but it’s such a grey area because to do it is to continue paying the people exploiting her for money

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Is he saying that we should use their lies against them? I mean, it does make sense. If her father is gravely ill as they said, how can he still be her conservator?

Guys what does sam have to benifit from all this? And why is he pushing for lynne so bad? Would he have more access to Britney this way . Read along his shadiness and never forget he drugged her once upon a time :mj:

We only want to know that she's doing fine . We don't need that shady man back in her life or on oir side. 

• Like 1