#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Resultado de imagen de britney spears mya

22 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

That woman literally just said that Eve hasn't been around long. Eve has been around long before The Talk. She had a successful career and hits back in the early 00's. She definitely has met Britney too I'm sure.

I think she’s referencing being a talk show host, but I loved this pic!! 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Ive been doing this (not even streaming) since the podcast. I hope everyone else does too. 

3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

How though?  Isn't that money in their pocket? I was streaming her songs earlier . 

I want to support HER and no one around her. 

I have iTunes... so I ripped all my CDs and added the music to my iPhone. They're not getting my coins

• Like 4
Just now, justhanging said:

IMPORTANT: Lynne needs to speak up according to the spiritual advisor 

Psychic on twitter said Britney is in prison. She clarifies she means mental facility but she goes on to say it would be better if she were in prison because then she would have more freedom to do as she chooses. She adds at the mental facility she is in, she has no freedom and cannot say no to any medication that is offered to her.
-She also says there's major family tension.
-She feels Lynne is afraid of Jamie Spears
-She says all the family members have reaped the benefits of the Britney machine. But only one family member seems to be fighting for her.
-She says, she's not kidding when says what's happening to her is modern day slavery. 

-She ends saying she's picking up on Mother energy....then says "Lynne, you can't carry fear anymore.  Tell them this is my motherf**** daughter. Release her" and she says "Lynne you have the power. Even if you don't believe it. You have the knowledge." Lynne is too passive according to her, she needs to speak up.

Yeah let's not give these crazies any publicity. They're cashing in on Britney's situation.

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

ATTENTION BRITNEY FANS , PUT YOUR FINGERTIPS TO GOOD USE FOR OUR QUEEN , 

SIGN THIS PETITION . THE GOAL IS 5,000 

I don’t want to be pessimistic, but do these ever work? :gerlwat: I signed it a few days ago, but 5,000 signatures isn’t that much. I feel like they would roll their eyes if they saw this petition :( 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I don’t want to be pessimistic, but do these ever work? :gerlwat: I signed it a few days ago, but 5,000 signatures isn’t that much. I feel like they would roll their eyes if they saw this petition :( 

If this free britney movement gains more momentum in the coming days , trust me this will help and we'd have support from oitside the base. 

It took britney's team a trending topic to go rouge and change stories 180 degree turn . A petition? They'd be shakier than a rattle snake . They're fragil. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

The blonde getting louder over the other woman's misinformation is my favorite part. Like yeah, loudly declare you have no clue what either of you are talking about. And we're supposed to trust your word? Lmfao.

Who the hell are these idiots?? LOL  OMG all of us here at Exhale could do better than any of these people... God, Hollywood is such a cult of idiots

• Like 4

Well some of you summarized what I was going to write.. so yes to the below

Plus we need to see what else Britneyxs Gram has from their CREDIBLE sources on the next podcast...patience please

8 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I would like Britney out of the conservatorship 100%. I believe her team are shady and very controlling. BUT, I don’t believe we should harass her family, talk to Sam or Adnan - people known to have enabled Britney at her worst, find her mental facility, etc it’s all too much. The reality is we simply DO NOT KNOW A LOT.  We don’t know how Britney feels about any of this. We know her feelings on the conservatorship in 2008 but we don’t know them now. We just don’t know anything about her relationship with her family, team, etc. Point blank, we just don’t know. We need more information and credible facts before we go as hard as we’ve been going. :disappointed:

7 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I believe we should distance ourselves from the Twitter campaign, because, while I still see normal posts that adress the issue, there are also THESE, giving away locations, phone numbers, tagging the FBI (:watrusayin:) and other stuff.

If we want this to work, we should:

1. Wait until the new podcast
  2. Form one, solid, informative, but not too confusing narrative
  3. Make sure everything is true and that Britney is indeed in the facility against her own will
  4. Wait for the current campaigns to die down / off
  5. Begin a brand new wave that informs people of the situation but doesn't dramatize it to high heavens
  6. Be persistent
  7. Wait for effects

2 hours ago, Goneforever said:

I love Britney, as do all of you. We have very real fears and concerns over her situation. Her team nor her family is making this any easier or better for us or them. Over the past few days we have dipped into territory that I don't know we should have, yesterday someone told us that reading her emails was a violation. TBH I would hate anyone reading my texts or emails. We are fighting for her rights and privacy, while ignoring some of those boundaries ourselves. She would not want us attacking her sister or nieces. The Gram girls are right. This is a serious topic, we need to be serious in the posts that we make and the way we go about spreading this information.  Honest, Ms Mojo, and even ENews gave us already enough ammo to get the attention we need. Now its all about time. 

45 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Nah I think streaming her music now is more important than ever. 

Same @breatheheavy showing her that c we still love her and her music... like this is what her business is ... how crappy will she feel when no one is listening to her music especially the albums she cares most about

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

The blonde getting louder over the other woman's misinformation is my favorite part. Like yeah, loudly declare you have no clue what either of you are talking about. And we're supposed to trust your word? Lmfao.

Oh my god I am FUMING after watching that. Baaaaaah I wish I could be there and scream at these f**king idiots :badthoughts:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Can lynne at least say something about how britney's doing right now? Da **** is making them so quiet . 

God this feels like 2007 all over again . 

I know!!!! These people need to speak up and out. I don't care what NDA is filed or who's in charge. My child would never go through this and I sit quiet. If she spoke out, her team would be ******* E D!

• Like 1