#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

At least one team member actively involved in the negotiations was “extremely pissed off” that several people, who are with her daily, continued to promote a Vegas deal in the midst of a breakdown. Even though she was in very bad shape, we’re told, “People in her life had forgotten the fundamental thing for having a conservatorship in place, which is to do what’s best for Britney.”

It was probably Andrew Wallet :mj:

• Like 4

FF is a good album and thank god the singles worked, but the era itself didn't deliver properly and damaged a little bit her image.

Anyway she wasn't pretty well on Femme Fatale era, physically and mentally, we can all agree on that. And it is always said she suffered a huge breakdown during that time but we will never know unless she speaks.

• Like 1

I just read the e-mails between Lou and Britney that were mentioned in the #FreeBritney movement recap thread and... I don't understand them.

I'm sorry, but I just seriously don't get them at all.

And what is even up with the way they write? Commas and full stops are used in a really weird way and the whole end result just looks really weird and kind of fake because of the poor grammar used.

I'm very neutral at the moment in terms of what is happening. I only just decided to log into Exhale for the first time in over a year so I could get more of a solid gauge of what is happening.

That being said, did Sam Lufti leak those emails (to/from Lou Taylor, her lawyer, her dad?) if so, that rocks my boat a little. He cannot be trusted and is known to try and cash in on all situations involving Britney and 2007/08. But, if they're true... 

They're making her look crazy again and only briefly mention the conservatorship in the article... They clearly want it to keep going. Besides, they're talking about Britney as if she was unable to function on even the most basic levels. I'm disgusted. This is not going to end well I'm afraid. Once she's out, they will continue to milk her by announcing the residency again and all things will go back to 'normal' - Britney will be performing while being trapped in the c-ship... That's how I see it. The #freebritney movement will soon too be ridiculed and painted as conspiracy. We need another podcast desperately and cannot give up in exposing the conservatorship.

• Like 5
Just now, Shadow2003 said:

I just read the e-mails between Lou and Britney that were mentioned in the #FreeBritney movement recap thread and... I don't understand them.

I'm sorry, but I just seriously don't get them at all.

And what is even up with the way they write? Commas and full stops are used in a really weird way and the whole end result just looks really weird and kind of fake because of the poor grammar used.

I agree. I have been reading them on twitter all day. Britney has a certain way she writes (from what we can gather from posts online from 2005-07) and they seem just ... not her. And it's from a @yahoo account which is really weird, would Britney Spears own and use a personal, hackable Yahoo account? Ehhh... and the fact Sam still has crystal clear access to them? :zoomzoom:

• Like 3
Just now, jokobitch said:

There’s truly nothing we can do at this point, she will always be thought of as crazy to the public eye. No one in the media will cover the shady **** about the conservatorship 

It's fizzling out, unfortunately. Someone huge needs to post about it. Miley, Madonna etc to get the GPs attention. 

Her team is just way too good at PR and damage control though. 

• Like 1

So what's the plan now, now that the narrative has changed?

I think along with #FreeBritney, #FightConservatorshipAbuse should be before that to show that the Conservatorship must end in order for Britney to be "free". This whole thing seems to be about the mental facility and not the actual conservatorship, at least that's the way they're making it come across?

#FightConservatorshipAbuse #FreeBritney

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

There’s truly nothing we can do at this point, she will always be thought of as crazy to the public eye. No one in the media will cover the shady **** about the conservatorship 

But they already covered it..at least they question it..it's not an easy thing to achieve.. what you expected? In a day change everything? I think it was a good awakening as a start

6 minutes ago, marioh said:

They're making her look crazy again and only briefly mention the conservatorship in the article... They clearly want it to keep going. Besides, they're talking about Britney as if she was unable to function on even the most basic levels. I'm disgusted. This is not going to end well I'm afraid. Once she's out, they will continue to milk her by announcing the residency again and all things will go back to 'normal' - Britney will be performing while being trapped in the c-ship... That's how I see it. The #freebritney movement will soon too be ridiculed and painted as conspiracy. We need another podcast desperately and cannot give up in exposing the conservatorship.

I'm afraid you may be right & all this awareness was for nothing. No matter what we get into the public team B erases it, simply because yes they are twisted horrible individuals but also $

I'm terrified as I'm sure we all are that this is doing her absolutely no good & they end up punishing her for it like a child who's misbehaved & she won't know any different and that's the saddest thing in the world..

Bottom line they can cash out on any bullshit articles they want to. Does not matter, not now & never ever again. They can silence her but we her fanbase know what's up & i hope it eats at her team knowing that at any point someone somewhere just has to let loose with the receipt to end all receipts, you're days are numbered team B act accordingly & suffer for years of misery you put our girl through.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, marioh said:

The focus is unfortunately on her being in a mental facility, not the conservatorship... I guess her team is happy about that

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, f**kofffloverboy said:

It's fizzling out, unfortunately. Someone huge needs to post about it. Miley, Madonna etc to get the GPs attention. 

Her team is just way too good at PR and damage control though. 

I actually posted a comment on Madonna Twitter praising her new song, and ending with "support #FreeBritney". Madonna has liked the comment, this could mean nothing or maybe this could mean she is joining the movement. 

Regarding the media and GP, we all know that we will be fighting a monster. Her team B, will do anything to survive and maintain they status and power, and the GP has lost interest in Brit, and hearing about this, only transports them to 07. However we are the ones who mainly buy the tickets, the music, the merch, the ones who know the history. 

We have power and we cannot stop fighting for Britney, this is just beginning, we just must catch the attention of people like Shane Dawson, Madoona... I honestly think some YouTubers and Instragramers are better than huge popstars who might feel uncomfortable to take the first move on a situation like this. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

anyway.. I tweeted this yday:

I wake up and sure enough Sam has DMed me.. lmao, wtf.. "go with your instincts on this one".. :madonna: I wish I had rosary beads and some holy water around.. :britdrown:

well...you did tag him....

• Like 4
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

This is clearly PROPAGANDA.

Yeah, let's pretend like her having to ask permission for everything from having *** to what she eats is actually helping her.

Not to mention having a religious fanatic in control of her life and brainwashing her whole family.

Oh and what's the trend I'm seeing in mass media that attempts to paint #FreeBritney as yet another "ridiculous" conspiracy theory spread by tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts :badthoughts:

We should've been more clear about that we want her free from the conservator ship, the media puts mainly all focus on her being stuck in a mental health facility and think we want to free her from that. That's not what this is about for me, I want her to be free from the conservator ship. I can somewhat understand if they put her in a mental health facility, sometimes people that are having problems don't realize themselves that they need help and others have to step in and help them. The people that help  and make those decisions should be family though, not managers and other money hungry people 

• Like 3