EXCLUSIVE: Britney trying to mend relationship with sons fearing they’ll ‘lose touch forever’ – after losing legal battle Britney is said to be 'numb'

They are the ones who should be afraid to lose touch with her. She is their only source of money. 

This article sounds like bs.

She should cut them off completely so they get some reality check for once. See what it's really like in this world and realise what a loser their father really is.

She is the bread winner and should be respected. Which is all she ever asked for based on her audios and the videos Ktrash released to embarrass her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Those boys are heartless! Their mom is struggling, alone and being vulnerable to all kinds of shady people and what are they doing? Nothing! 

If that was my mom I'd fly immediately to L.A. and get her help ASAP. 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

They are frightened kids. They are mad. You guys forget Kevin was taking care of them while she was partying for years right 

Oh honey, when Britney was pregnant, depressed and taking care of a baby Kevin was also partying. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, humstarr said:

They are the ones who should be afraid to lose touch with her. She is their only source of money. 

This article sounds like bs.

She should cut them off completely so they get some reality check for once. See what it's really like in this world and realise what a loser their father really is.

She is the bread winner and should be respected. Which is all she ever asked for based on her audios and the videos Ktrash released to embarrass her. 

I feel like Britney would never do that. She should, but she would never. Those kids came out of her, she only has eyes for those kids. She’d never see them hungry or homeless

5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

What would make her sons want to see her now that she’s still with that housekeeper? They didn’t want to be around when she married Scam. I doubt they’d want to be in the mix with that housekeeper!

The guy is not the problem. She could date every perfect man in the book, their problem is she doesnt wear angle-length skirts, and she doesnt like they smoke w**d

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

They are frightened kids. They are mad. You guys forget Kevin was taking care of them while she was partying for years right 

She wasn't partying for years after giving birth. She was working since 2008 and paying Kevin lavish kids support. She only partied briefly in 2007. It was a result of her divorce, postpartum depression and her family being unsupportive.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I feel like Britney would never do that. She should, but she would never. Those kids came out of her, she only has eyes for those kids. She’d never see them hungry or homeless

I hope she will.

I thought she was too soft and would never go after her little ***** sister but i was wrong lol 

And why would they go homeless or hungry when they have such an awesome dad who im sure will help them out 😂

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 1

I’m sorry but if they were decent kids they would be there for their mom and support her no matter what. She’s the one who has always financially supported them. She is the one who sacrificed many years of her life just so she could be with them. I would never in a million years ever abandon my mother. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Kevin was partying for years and having an alcoholic **** star take care of them

• Love 2
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Kevin was partying for years and having an alcoholic **** star take care of them

The amnesia some users have here is astounding :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:
Here's a reminder for those who continue to pretend that Kfed was some doting daddy:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

The amnesia some users have here is astounding :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:
Here's a reminder for those who continue to pretend that Kfed was some doting daddy:

The amnesia seems to also affect what was said not even a day ago from their own mouths lol.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block