Shonda Rhimes praises Britney (2024): "I've never met somebody so professional. She worked so hard."

SHONDA IS QUEEN! They had some conversations... which leads me to believe we could of had a Britney and Shonda tv series or another collab.. Think Bridgeton or How to get away with mur*** but Britney esque....

I'm gonna go cry now.  :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2

I think most of the hard working people end up having good results overall. We see some celebs get over their heads and act all diva and disappear (or fail to stay successful) soon.

Looking back, Britney really was super busy but always doing her best. While staying modest and sweet and polite. The reason I still love her. 🥰

• Love 1

I love this. Britney has ALWAYS been praised as an extremely hard worker, professional and humble - which is extremely unheard of from someone of Britney’s caliber. This is just another reason why we need to let the woman LIVE. Since the age of 3 she was a literal work horse. Who cares if the GP doesn’t care about her right now? Who cares if she makes the same posts over and over? I’m tired of hearing about her “tarnished legacy”. Britney has given us so many of the most iconic moments in pop music history and history overall. Nothing could ever take away what she has done, everything that she has influenced / people she influenced (so many people). She changed the game over and over. Nobody could ever touch her legacy and nobody has come close so far that could actually compete with what Britney has done and accomplished organically. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block