#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

FF era-which should have never happened-is what showed she would have no longevity.

I wasn't paying attention then but, if you look back many or most of the dates were filled with half empty arenas (P!nk, who is lesser known than Britney fills those arenas in 2019)

And why would people be flocking to see her?  She was truly not a good performer whatsoever.  This is when the general public finally realized that, as a performer, she was done. (Just has big name recognition but not one who the public would see perform anymore)

People obviously didn't realize this because of the manufactured comeback hype engineered by Larry and co which should have ended in the Circus era.  Maybe she needed the money (to support her useless family), maybe not I don't know.

Technically Britney can still sell, but only in places she hasn't been to in forever, as evidenced by the tours in 2017/2018.

If she goes back to Vegas, it's her prerogative but this 'wanting to continue to perform' charade is total garbage.  If Britney can't put in the whatever hundred hours to become a real dancer/performer again, especially after a first highly lucrative residency, because of medication or whatever other reason, then she doesn't want to perform.  She wants to either pay her bills (even though she should have over $100 million) or is being forced to make money for other people and audiences either should't allow that back on stage or she should be payed way less for the type of show she is putting on.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

We’re told the story was an “absolute lie,” and her team was divided on using the bogus narrative for “damage control.”

at least they themselves acknowledge how ridiculous that statement about cancelling "Domination" because of Jamie's illness was.. :tiffeyeroll:

I wonder which half of her team thought it was a good idea. Who ever did needs to be fired. That's ****** up to think it would be a good idea to lie and blame it on an illness :slowdown:

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Commotion said:

We're not really saying that. We're saying that if she was really out of it and she was in such bad shape that she couldn't take care of herself, she shouldn't have been allowed to do a world tour. In the end she could do it, but that's because she was healthy, so in no way should she still be under a conservatorship after having proven she could work and tour the world.

The Femme Fatale era should have never happened and 'ended' her career.  People didn't realize this because of the fake comeback narrative from Larry.  (Maybe she needed the money, maybe not.)

42 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Yet they made her go on the Circus tour about a year after her breakdown in 07-08 :whatitellu:

How was she mentally equipped to undertake a rigorous schedule in 2009 after a well publicized/documented breakdown the previous two years but not ready in 2019?

Britney should really not ever come back on stage and Larry should not even have a career.

One can hope that Britney is the one getting most of her fragrance royalties and finds another avenue for therapy besides performing.  Because it's over. And  It should be over until all these things (music industry shadiness included) are answered.

• Like 4

So f**king frustrated! The truth is out there the signs have been there, why is this messed up f**kery still in motion?! Says alot about this world we live in where money speaks, and **** people's wellbeing right? How can anyone stand by and watch this play out?! A judge? A lawyer? Do y'alls f**king jobs! 

**** you larry you money hungry piece of ****, karmas coming for you're ***

I'm so angry guys..

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

The Femme Fatale era should have never happened and 'ended' her career.  People didn't realize this because of the fake comeback narrative from Larry.  (Maybe she needed the money, maybe not.)

How was she mentally equipped to undertake a rigorous schedule in 2009 after a well publicized/documented breakdown the previous two years but not ready in 2019?

Britney should really not ever come back on stage and Larry should not even have a career.

One can hope that Britney is the one getting most of her fragrance royalties and finds another avenue for therapy besides performing.  Because it's over. And  It should be over until all these things (music industry shadiness included) are answered.

This. In 2008, the same year, she was considered a danger for herself and put on a 5150 and was held in the psychiatric hospital against her will and a few months later, she has recorded a full new album, filmed two music videos, done lots of rehearsals, travel to a few countries to promote the record with performances on primetime tv and announced a World Tour. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, ifuseekleon said:

So f**king frustrated! The truth is out there the signs have been there, why is this messed up f**kery still in motion?! Says alot about this world we live in where money speaks, and **** people's wellbeing right? How can anyone stand by and watch this play out?! A judge? A lawyer? Do y'alls f**king jobs! 

**** you larry you money hungry piece of ****, karmas coming for you're ***

I'm so angry guys..

I know. It's so frustrating. I'm sure if she wasn't in the music industry and she had modest revenue, she would have been out of the conservatorship a long time ago.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

She really improved by a large marge her dancing skills (Billboard Music Awards performance as one example). She was in a solid relationship. If they were a time to set her free from the conservatorship it was clearly 2016 / 2017 but they weren't ready on giving up on all she brought money wise for them. They probably knew she would get ride of all these leeches that act like they are here for her best interests.

I still sort of believe that there may be sth which can destroy Britney when She will be released from that over-the top protection.
Damn, 4 months in facility, doesn't feel right, but all depands on what kind of place is this. Idk if Sam L. is doing her real favor, cuz who would want to see him near her again.   

2 minutes ago, falka said:

I still sort of believe that there may be sth which can destroy Britney when She will be released from that over-the top protection.
Damn, 4 months in facility, doesn't feel right, but all depands on what kind of place is this. Idk if Sam L. is doing her real favor, cuz who would want to see him near her again.   

I know. Being is something so restrictive for 11 years has to screw your mind. It's like tasting freedom after being in jail. The first decisions post-liberation are gonna be important. She will probably want to do a lot of things she wasn't allowed before like partying, hangout a lot with her friends, driving etc but the paparazzi are definitely going to be on her *** to see what her first moves are gonna be which can add  a lot of pressures. I'm scared post-conservatorship but i guess we will only know when it will happen.