#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, justhanging said:

IMPORTANT: Lynne needs to speak up according to the spiritual advisor 

Psychic on twitter said Britney is in prison. She clarifies she means mental facility but she goes on to say it would be better if she were in prison because then she would have more freedom to do as she chooses. She adds at the mental facility she is in, she has no freedom and cannot say no to any medication that is offered to her.
-She also says there's major family tension.
-She feels Lynne is afraid of Jamie Spears
-She says all the family members have reaped the benefits of the Britney machine. But only one family member seems to be fighting for her.
-She says, she's not kidding when says what's happening to her is modern day slavery. 

-She ends saying she's picking up on Mother energy....then says "Lynne, you can't carry fear anymore.  Tell them this is my motherf**** daughter. Release her" and she says "Lynne you have the power. Even if you don't believe it. You have the knowledge." Lynne is too passive according to her, she needs to speak up.

Lmao omg no :queenie: this is NOT what we need PLEAAAASE let's leave the dingbats out of this :icant2:

• Like 1

Stop being so nice to people... Stop brushing it off! Get angry, yell, speak out! Don’t be afraid girl. You’ve been walked all over your whole life/career. It’s only because of how genuine your love is. You blame yourself for all the issues and, don’t place any blame on those around you. Just like in for the record talking about all the nasty **** that goes down. Feeling too controlled, feeling like a prisoner, being analyzed, how bad it is and, how sad you are. Then going and blaming yourself. Saying “well I just have good days and bad days...” “I just have to be a positive person and, not complain...” “Other people have it worse” etc etc... Like girl you needa start screaming and shouting for real. I know she gets threatened with having things taken away (specifically her children) but it has gotten to a ridiculous point.

You have to open your mouth and call people out publicly. Stop trying to protect the interests of those around you and look out for your own. You have the power. ***** you are the star! You have a name and a voice. Of course you’ll always be kind but, pick and choose who tf you spend your kindness on. Like for real wtf! It’s just you’re such a light in this world. People come around like dark clouds and literally suck the life out of you. It’s not fair! Be nice to yourself this time Brit. Enough is enough.

You have to see it’s just not normal to put someone back to work (to the extent of work it was/is) directly after a mental break. Smh like I always thought something was fishy but, didn’t wanna jump to conclusions. Even though no info is truly confirmed or denied... it just makes sense. It bothers me more and more especially since there is no official info.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

sister shoutout :riha:

i went to sleep 30 pages ago and now we're even more against each other than before :hiii: reading exhale + breakfast is my routine now i love u guys :bigkiss:

so there's been conversation about sam being trustworthy (I'm on the fence tbh, I don't wanna trust someone who did so many awful things to her back in the day but he's the only one saying something who's been close to her, the fact that people here trust him is team britney's fault) :icant2:  also twitter stans are TRASH :imok: they're so messy tagging the f**king fbi and posting phone numbers and contacting people we shouldn't, they make us look awful.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

She's tried to but now they wanna put her on stronger meds.

I wish she would speak out publicly in some way. Call them out... Put some of their dirt on display so they don’t look credible or, at least people question their authority over her. Otherwise it just all looks like a bunch of fan rumors. It’d be more powerful if it came from her mouth. Say something on stage write a letter idk just something. I mean really. She must not talk about it period to anyone! There is no way with all the people around her that not one of them has noticed fishy ****. Whether or not they sign contracts if something illegal or harmful is being done it should be reported. There has to be something strong enough to lead to a full investigation.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Second and new article from The Blast:

"Britney Spears’ Claim of Canceling Las Vegas Residency to Care for Father Was Just to Hide Mental Breakdown"

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-las-vegas-residency-domination-hide-truth/

Wowwwwwww they used the words mental breakdown. For sure they're trying to echo 2007 and make Britney seem like she was worse than she was then, making us look awful for defending her.

We’re told by the time the deal was closed, it was “obvious” to everyone in Spears’ inner circle that she was in no condition mentally to take on a rigorous schedule of rehearsals and performances. Our source simply said, “She just could not do it.”

***** why was she rehearsing and why were remixes made in the first place? Why make her come out for the "announcement"? She looked gorgeous too, it's not like anyone EVER thought she looked out of it or she was dying.

Even though she was in very bad shape, we’re told, “People in her life had forgotten the fundamental thing for having a conservatorship in place, which is to do what’s best for Britney.”

THEY MADE HER TOUR THE WORLD 3 TIMES ANYWAY. What's best for Britney is freedom and not having to call her dad if she wants her boyfriend to come over. Not to be locked away in a mental facility during Easter while her family is celebrating. She's such a family person, she must have felt horrible not being with her kids and all.

at the time the Vegas contract was struck, she was not taking the proper medications.

We still don't know what medication they mean, but at the same time she was rehearsing and going on Ellen, then doing the announcement and posting cute instagram videos. BUT they basically confirmed what the voicemail said on the podcast. She wasn't taking her meds.

the idea of Spears taking care of her father was just “damage control.”

Isn't this what they're doing now? They're trying to shut us up about the conservatorship.

What I can take away from this is that they know we know they lied, but now they're protecting the conservatorship. We're making the narrative change again. It's very telling this article doesn't mention the criticism about the conservatorship when we're all talking about that mainly. ALSO still, this article doesn't have any names attached to it. For all we know they could've made this up. But the fact that they don't mention the main issue is what tells me this is someone from team britney.

• Like 9

Can we just admire how the blast article basically confirms what the paralegal said? If that’s truly team b then they literally just told us the paralegal is reliable. No wonder britney’s Gram hasn’t gotten any lawsuit handed to them. You can’t sue someone for spreading information that’s correct

• Like 2