#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So the narrative is Britney is so ill that she can't be freed I guess.  However, they've lied so much I personally don't believe anything they say.  It very well may be true, how will we ever know?  They sure are building everything up step by step with increasingly bad news....until what?   I can't even believe this.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

So the narrative is Britney is so ill that she can't be freed I guess.  However, they've lied so much I personally don't believe anything they say.  It very well may be true, how will we ever know?  They sure are building everything up step by step with increasingly bad news....until what?   I can't even believe this.

This. Someone so sick that she can handle the pressure of performing in front of a big audience almost every nights, handle a +1h30 show, do interviews, be a judge on a live primetime show on a big network and do all that for the past 11 years, without anyone suspecting any evidence of big sickness for all this time, no mental breakdown, no possibility of her dying. She's not sick when she has to make money but she is when she tries to get out of the conservatorship or try to express an opinion against it.

• Like 6
Just now, Commotion said:

Not only that but interviews, music videos, public appearances, recording a whole new album with her writing some songs, perfumes, imagine all the choreo and rehearsing for a f**king WORLD TOUR and now they're saying "oh she couldn't take care of herself" while milking every penny she could make them

Exactly! And don't even get me started on the Femme Fatale era, she was clearly not up for it... Unlike this past fall when she was posting videos of rehearsals, choreographing Scream and shout by herself and so on, clearly showing more enthusiasm than she did during Circus and Femme Fatale combined.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Thank you so much for compiling all this legitimate information in one place, members like you are the reason this cause it's worth fighting for :)

Just a thought do you plan on adding or citing as a source some of the information on this site?

Also even thought not as trustworthy you can always add the reviews that can be found on Tri Star's profile and also some of this YouTube videos previously linked here before too :divaney:

Hide contents

As a sidenote, don't know if you ever got to join the subreddit but you can and definitely should write the Lou M. Taylor post as it's evident you're an amazingly well spoken individual at least more than me, myself am, and I'm sure you would make an staggering well written entry :hugs:

Oh I'm gonna be updating it for sure, thank you for your suggestions, it's just that for this week I'm pretty loaded of stuff to do and I don't how much I'll be able to keep up so if you guys could mess around with it I wouldn't bother (I wanted to write it on Google Docs even). But don't worry, I'm gonna even bookmark this post

And I'm already on the subreddit

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Exactly! And don't even get me started on the Femme Fatale era, she was clearly not up for it... Unlike this past fall when she was posting videos of rehearsals, choreographing Scream and shout by herself and so on, clearly showing more enthusiasm than she did during Circus and Femme Fatale combined.

This. The Femme Fatale era was the worst era yet. It may have been successful in term of albums sales, singles sales, radio hits and tour sales but Britney herself was so different from any other era. She clearly needed a well deserved break. 

The post "Glory" era, she was still taking care of her amazing body and looked healthy, she was dancing and even creating routines for her Domination tour that she was teaching to other profesionnal dancer, she has a really personality driven Instagram account that felt like we were interacting with the real Britney and not some fake person hired to pretend to be Britney on her social media like it was during the Circus / Femme Fatale era. She was very eloquent and well spoken during interviews. She really improved by a large marge her dancing skills (Billboard Music Awards performance as one example). She was in a solid relationship. If they were a time to set her free from the conservatorship it was clearly 2016 / 2017 but they weren't ready on giving up on all she brought money wise for them. They probably knew she would get ride of all these leeches that act like they are here for her best interests.

• Like 5

Britney wanted the circus tour, stop denying that.. She was happy, and she was told that if she did it she would be able to support herself again, thats why she had ambition and drive. Don't told me that girl in rehearsels from For the record is sick and didn't want it. She loved it.
André said it, she has spark in her eyes again.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, joanhs said:

Britney wanted the circus tour, stop denying that.. She was happy, and she was told that if she did it she would be able to support herself again, thats why she had ambition and drive. Don't told me that girl in rehearsels from For the record is sick and didn't want it. She loved it.
 André said it, she has spark in her eyes again.

We're not really saying that. We're saying that if she was really out of it and she was in such bad shape that she couldn't take care of herself, she shouldn't have been allowed to do a world tour. In the end she could do it, but that's because she was healthy, so in no way should she still be under a conservatorship after having proven she could work and tour the world.

• Like 4