#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Can we all do a big Britney boycot? No streaming . No buying her songs or perfumes , until Britney herself says so?  Would that even work though? They'd probably move to the next popstar :mhmnod:

I just dont even know at this moment . Im too frustrated , angry about this whole situation and my only concern is that this movement might actually harm Britney , but then again we've quiet and so has she for  10 f**king YEARS . and now they say she wants to kill herself . 

I honestly think we should fight harder . Like let's attack whoever is involved 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Can we all do a big Britney boycot? No streaming . No buying her songs or perfumes , until Britney herself says so?  Would that even work though? They'd probably move to the next popstar :mhmnod:

I just dont even know at this moment . Im too frustrated , angry about this whole situation and my only concern is that this movement might actually harm Britney , but then again we've quiet and so has she for  10 f**king YEARS . and now they say she wants to kill herself . 

Ive been doing this (not even streaming) since the podcast. I hope everyone else does too. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

God that segment was embarrassing. They clearly haven’t done any research before commenting on the manner. BYEEE. 

I feel like hosts are so fast to dismiss our case because it sounds too conspiracy-ish. They can’t seem to get over the « held against her will » headline. It’s so frustrating. 

• Like 8
  • Leader
14 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Nah I think streaming her music now is more important than ever. 

• Like 5