#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Circus Leader said:

I actually posted a comment on Madonna Twitter praising her new song, and ending with "support #FreeBritney". Madonna has liked the comment, this could mean nothing or maybe this could mean she is joining the movement. 

Regarding the media and GP, we all know that we will be fighting a monster. Her team B, will do anything to survive and maintain they status and power, and the GP has lost interest in Brit, and hearing about this, only transports them to 07. However we are the ones who mainly buy the tickets, the music, the merch, the ones who know the history. 

We have power and we cannot stop fighting for Britney, this is just beginning, we just must catch the attention of people like Shane Dawson, Madoona... I honestly think some YouTubers and Instragramers are better than huge popstars who might feel uncomfortable to take the first move on a situation like this. 

Yes! Shane Dawson would be absolutely incredible, he has a huge audience. 

edit: and isn't he banned from her Meet and Greets? :calculating:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

The focus is unfortunately on her being in a mental facility, not the conservatorship... I guess her team is happy about that

Conservatorship is an old news, there's no point to report it, so it was to be expected that they focused on her being in .facility.

2 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

I actually posted a comment on Madonna Twitter praising her new song, and ending with "support #FreeBritney". Madonna has liked the comment, this could mean nothing or maybe this could mean she is joining the movement. 

Regarding the media and GP, we all know that we will be fighting a monster. Her team B, will do anything to survive and maintain they status and power, and the GP has lost interest in Brit, and hearing about this, only transports them to 07. However we are the ones who mainly buy the tickets, the music, the merch, the ones who know the history. 

We have power and we cannot stop fighting for Britney, this is just beginning, we just must catch the attention of people like Shane Dawson, Madoona... I honestly think some YouTubers and Instragramers are better than huge popstars who might feel uncomfortable to take the first move on a situation like this. 

So M is definitely aware of this it's better than nothing! I agree just carry on as we are campaigning & fighting.. think about it guys, noone would have expected it to hit the mainstream media and two days later it's being picked up by various outlets! Time is on our side i believe in this army so much whole heartedly. We can do this ✌

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

You guys are all giving up hope already and we aint even got that 2nd podcast and we still got that protest yet dont give up hope 

Yes, there're still a lot of things to look forward to. I can't wait to see how the protest will go today and what's gonna be the tea on the next podcast. This movement is definitely far from over.

• Like 1
Just now, f**kofffloverboy said:

I had no idea there was going to be another podcast. I'm excited for that and how the protest goes. 

Yes, i think they said they were in the process of trying to verifying their new sources, so that next brand new podcast is probably gonna give the whole movement a new wave. Specially with the success and hype of their last podcast.

• Like 3
Just now, shollar said:

At this point, my question is why is everyone so against Sam? How do we know he isn't telling the truth?

Everyone is so adamant that her team lied and is holding Britney against her will. Her team is known for lying and twisting the narrative for manipulation. They have been doing it for 11 years.

This being said, how do we know they didn't do the same with Sam? Yeah, sure, he seems creepy given everything others have said about him, but all of the smear Sam campaign started with Britney's camp.

All I'm saying is if her team lied about holding her in a mental facility for 3 or 4 months at an attempt to control her, then it isn't beyond reach they (everyone involved with Britney) would lie about someone who knows her true mental status and could potentially help her case toward freedom. 

Yes, be weary and careful. But, he could have a lot of proof that could help garner more attention to #FreeBritney. At this point, Sam seems more reliable than her team.

I'm sure the smear campaign was very real but he's done a lot of shady things outside of Britney too.. he has a very clear pattern of surrounding himself with vulnerable people and that's already a big enough of a red flag for me to be concerned.. wasn't Courtney Love granted a RO against him due to verbal abuse?? I mean, Love isn't the most sane person herself but.. :nochillbrit:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, shollar said:

At this point, my question is why is everyone so against Sam? How do we know he isn't telling the truth?

Everyone is so adamant that her team lied and is holding Britney against her will. Her team is known for lying and twisting the narrative for manipulation. They have been doing it for 11 years.

This being said, how do we know they didn't do the same with Sam? Yeah, sure, he seems creepy given everything others have said about him, but all of the smear Sam campaign started with Britney's camp.

All I'm saying is if her team lied about holding her in a mental facility for 3 or 4 months at an attempt to control her, then it isn't beyond reach they (everyone involved with Britney) would lie about someone who knows her true mental status and could potentially help her case toward freedom. 

Yes, be weary and careful. But, he could have a lot of proof that could help garner more attention to #FreeBritney. At this point, Sam seems more reliable than her team.

I agree with you there, he is more of a credible source than her team. However, you have to question where his interests lie with this kind of stuff. Hopefully, he's grown and this is to protect Britney. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, shollar said:

I guess you're right. We can take some of his receipts but let's not believe everything from the get go. If we believe straight away the first new piece of information without trying to prove if it's true or not, it will make this whole movement lack veracity.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

I guess you're right. We can take some of his receipts but let's not believe everything from the get go. If we believe straight away the first new piece of information without trying to prove if it's true or not, it will make this whole movement lack veracity.

Although we do know that britney was acting strange before sam even came in the picture.

• Like 2