#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Also I posted this the night it took place but it will always stick out like a sore thumb for me that one of the most evident public exposures of how controlled she really is took place while she was announcing her "Domination" residency :whatitellu:

"Announcing" :orangu: 
They've really tried to make the public/fans believe she's in control. Even the name "Domination" :frenchy:

• Like 5
7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I found it but I don't understand anything :haha:

https://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/britneys-management-konfiskerte-tv-2-intervju/60951385

But it's weird, 'cause there IS an interview for TV2

As per google translate:
"26 SEPTEMBER 2014 21.51 Jan Thomas Holmlund
(Dagbladet): Today, Britney Spears was a few quick hours in Oslo to launch her new underwear collection. During the short visit, TV 2 received an interview with the pop star, but the result was not quite as the channel had imagined.

After the interview was conducted confiscated the Spears' management interview that TV 2's broadcasters had done, writes the channel itself on their websites.

- Too private - They wanted to edit her answers, because they thought she was too private and that she talked too openly to me. After a while I have now regained the tape, but they have edited many of her answers, says journalist Maren Wilberg to TV 2.

- They removed the answers where they thought she was a bit giggle and open. It's really a shame, she says.

The reason why the management at all was able to take the loss with the interview is that it was mounted in the equipment the star's apparatus brought with it. It was a deal TV 2 had to make in order to interview Britney Spears.

- Black volunteer - I think the practice is unfortunate, to say it diplomatically. I do not know the questions, but they thought our approach was too personal. But she replied voluntarily, and gave some answers that the management obviously seemed unlucky, says news editor of TV 2, Jan Ove Årsæther, to Dagbladet.

Anniversary says the interview will still be sent. In the "Good Evening Norway" report, they will refer to the questions that were asked, and the answers Spears gave.

In recent years, artists have placed ever greater restrictions on access during performances both in Norway and in the world. During concerts, several artists either have a ban on photography, or require themselves to take rights to images taken by Norwegian editorial photographers.

Most media refuse to sign this type of photo contract. Among other things, Janet Jackson's concert in Oslo in 2011 was bypassed in silence, due to rigid photo requirements.

- Becoming aware But the practice TV 2 was exposed to today, Åræther cannot remember having been out before.

- It is mildly unfortunate, and worrying, he says.

The news editor says the channel will now consider whether it will be appropriate to make similar agreements again.

- I consider it unlikely that we will go into this type of agreement in the future, he says.

Medium reception Although Spears' management was not interested in the star sharing too much from privacy during the Norwegian visit, the pop star even gave the impression of being happy to visit Oslo.

- It feels incredible, it's so beautifully beautiful here, she told the press during today's session.

Despite a long career with a number of hits worldwide, not all were equally impressed with the Spears collection now behind. Fashion expert Ida Elise Eide Einarsdottir announced the collection for Dagbladet, and peddled a medium tree.

- Yes, there is something in the collection that is worthy of a pop princess, but it is something so tacky that even Hugh Hefner would not put it on the cover, she says.

• Like 6

Can't believe I've been so absorbed by this that I actually missed that this happened

Not gonna lie this whole thing it's making me feel deluded about everything else, despite that, I'm still looking forward to see if anything eventually ends up leaking especially since I can say without a doubt that this remix is one of my favourite versions of the song and I actually prefer it over the original version :heresthetea:

• Like 4

We’re going to be chanting Free Britney at the concert and collecting signatures outside the venue for our petition to end the conservatorship. Team Britney better know what’s coming. We’re not going to let them hide their shady dealings from the general public any longer. We’re going to put it front and center. 

6 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Imagine if next week we get Britney on a video saying how “excited” she is to start Domination on July... what would we do? Like... telling Britney to free herself? 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Imagine if next week we get Britney on a video saying how “excited” she is to start Domination on July... what would we do? Like... telling Britney to free herself? 

I don't know what I will do.... I doubt I will go see her concert unless they announce they modified the conservatorship and Lou Taylor is removed and the "personal conservatorship" is ended... I don't mind them ensuring her finances but her personal life should belong to her. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

We’re going to be chanting Free Britney at the concert and collecting signatures outside the venue for our petition to end the conservatorship. Team Britney better know what’s coming. We’re not going to let them hide their shady dealings from the general public any longer. We’re going to put it front and center. 

She would probably be embarrassed... And to think she has accepted to go through all that just for her kids and to be around them... That woman has a heart of gold... :( 

It saddens me cause she always talks about how she’s in control but we know that’s not the reality even though that’s what she would love... No wonder the lack of passion... I’m a mess :crying3: this whole thing breaks my heart...

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

She would probably be embarrassed... And to think she has accepted to go through all that just for her kids and to be around them... That woman has a heart of gold... :( 

It saddens me cause she always talks about how she’s in control but we know that’s not the reality even though that’s what she would love... No wonder the lack of passion... I’m a mess :crying3: this whole thing breaks my heart...

I totally get what your saying. But she might also feel that she’s fighting this battle alone because everyone think’s she’s crazy. She might feel empowered knowing the public is behind her.  I’ve always thought that she hasn’t fought back because her father and team have held her kids over her to try and keep her in line. But isn’t when the kids become teenagers - they can decide which parent they want to live with? With her dad ill and her boys getting older, I can see her thinking now is the right time to try and fight the conservatorship. 

• Like 5
Just now, jordeezy said:

I think he got nervous about the potential of a lawsuit... not sure that it's a possibility but if he doesn't have a law team on standby then I think it's a good idea to close the site. 

Both that and mainly that, according to him, the site was barely getting traffic and he decided the effort he put in it wasn't worth it in the end :icant2:

• Like 1
On 4/16/2019 at 6:56 AM, Onyx Dream said:

eerie as ****. fight brit. f**king fight.

I still feel both these things about this situation. 

On 4/16/2019 at 9:08 AM, SonOfSun said:

But now, knowing all of this, and IF this is true we need to help her guys, it's our mission.

The truth needs to be out there. If she's OK, then we have to hear it from her lips.

#FREEBRITNEY