#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I do not live in US, but it seems like this whole law of guardianship is a big joke and an open door for abuse . Oh and by the way, i'm yet to see someone like our Britney placed under a c-ship in her/his twenties, all i see is old, very old people placed under a c-ship .

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

more:

anyways, good night.. 

Does he expect us to care? I'm completely on Jamie's side when it comes to Sam. A little bit of "verbal abuse" is the absolute minimum that scumbag deserves.

Someone who has had at least 5 restraining orders against him in the past 10 years and multiple allegations of abuse crying because a pop star's dad yelled at him for abusing and manipulating his daughter... oh boo hoo... smh... :nochillbrit:

• Like 7
  • Content Curators
10 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

It's still shocking how Britney has been monitored yet the courts never really looked into Kevin's issues.

He smokes pot and doesn't seem to be seeking employment to take care of his 6 kids.

He's been getting off Scott Free in the situation while he has been painted as this amazing dad.

Clearly he's insecure by his ex wife's career and the income she makes which is why he continues to support himself and all his other kids and new wife.

Britney has worked so hard and she can't even enjoy the fruits of her labor.

***** please.

the PRINCESS OF POP cant even request some nice flowers for her hotel room thanks to daddy crappy spears

so much for 500k per show:jackk:

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

It's still shocking how Britney has been monitored yet the courts never really looked into Kevin's issues.

He smokes pot and doesn't seem to be seeking employment to take care of his 6 kids.

He's been getting off Scott Free in the situation while he has been painted as this amazing dad.

Clearly he's insecure by his ex wife's career and the income she makes which is why he continues to support himself and all his other kids and new wife.

***** please.

Both were. Both had to submit to weekly **** tests, had to undergo counseling, etc etc. Britney missed a **** test, despite testing negative for several, and lost custody 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Both were. Both had to submit to weekly **** tests, had to undergo counseling, etc etc. Britney missed a **** test, despite testing negative for several, and lost custody 

I'm talking about after the custody battle chile, when photos surfaced of Kevin getting high in the garage with debris all over.

I'm talking about how he admitted he doesn't have much income coming in and blamed ageism and the courts won't make him go out and get a job.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

***** please.

Isn't pot legal in CA?

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

the PRINCESS OF POP cant even request some nice flowers for her hotel room thanks to daddy crappy spears

so much for 500k per show:jackk:

The guy is a poor businessman, been bankrupt so many times with his business ventures, no wonder she’s flopping.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Liberation said:

I have never once believed Britney was a true alcoholic or **** addict. Just like I don't believe she was ever suicidal or on the verge of a **** overdose. Was she probably on something like Adderall and a sleeping medication, and could that have been what the judge was referring to with the "habitual user of *****" line? I can believe that (but of course I don't know for sure).

Britney was just pissed and rightfully paranoid at one time.... also, lonely.  Look.. I know a lot of people think it's hard to believe but the paparazzi thing was sometimes a rush for her.  The attention can be addictive and if she is home by herself, why not go **** with a bunch of photographer dudes and be silly?  I would have done it in my early twenties as well!  Everyone was so up in arms at the time in the public because Britney seemed to have it all and just a few years before she was on top of the world but looking back in retrospect EVERYONE feels guilty.  I do think Britney was probably irresponsible with her money, though.  

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Coopy said:

I just read an article on google saying Britney May get electro shock therapy during her stay to level out her manic moods or something like that and I just feel like I want to cry ... and really help her 

Omg Britney is gonna come back as a Fembot and she would start promo with Domination like nothing happened and be super giddy and perky. :jackk:

• Love 1
  • Like 1