#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Applejack said:

I mean, it wasn't a neonazi cesspool back then. In 2006 all boards were like "Boxxy: queen or not?"

OMG Queen Boxxy I remember she even made it onto the news (2:32)

Do you remember Jessi Slaughter? That was one of the last big scandals and around the time 4chan started getting flooded with freakish people :(

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Think and interpret it how you want but I interpret it as she is not allowed to go "off script" be this because of the conservatorship or just because they are afraid she will say "too much" about her life. Either way, it's a strange choice of words and she placed emphasis on the word "illegal".  I picked it up as a strange message and I have always thought it was strange but now it makes sense. 

she goes 'off script' many times over the years. it's not unusual enough to me that it would feel "illegal" to do that and clearly there's always been an element of freedom to her show whenever the mic is switched on for her speak. 

merry christmas!

Just now, jordeezy said:

The press never said it was illegal to sing, they just thought she didn't want to.  Nobody ever insinuated it was "illegal" for her to sing, she used those words herself. 

Oh god. Jesus. Please. 

Britney = no sing live

Radio interview (later) = I sing live

Everybody = she don't sing live

So she took the Mic and ansg a song  it felt illegal. Cause she was proving a point. Cause everybody from the down of day has said she sing with playback. So the fact that she did sing live that day, took the mic in her hand, must have felt illegal. Cause it broke with the narrow (britney never sings live). And thats that's why sjebsaid what she said. 

But then again; who the f**ks now 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Call Me The Bubbler said:

Oh god. Jesus. Please. 

Britney = no sing live

Radio interview (later) = I sing live

Everybody = she don't sing live

So she took the Mic and ansg a song  it felt illegal. Cause she was proving a point. Cause everybody from the down of day has said she sing with playback. So the fact that she did sing live that day, took the mic in her hand, must have felt illegal. Cause it broke with the narrow (britney never sings live). And thats that's why sjebsaid what she said. 

But then again; who the f**ks now 

Bubbler?  More like bubble-brain.  

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

So please explain why she refers to it as "illegal"?  Why do you think she feels it is illegal for a singer to sing?

Because, I repeat, it was just an expression to, express :whatitellu:, how unaccustomed she was to having a microphone in her hand, to speak (and ultimately sing live) after years of only using the headset. If you don't take into consideration the tone and gestures someone uses to speak, well good luck with your life and your judgements, but to me it's very obvious the playful tone which she started her speech with.

And you also need to take full context of what she said, and I quote:

"Honestly without the music and just the mic it kinda feels illegal, like it's quiet right now. And it- it feels kind of illegal doing this with this mic in my hand right now, feels so weird".

And all of that while doing silly poses and doing that little spin as if she didn't even know how to handle a microphone. She's basically using the words illegal and weird as synonymous.

I think it's very different that other clip from Europe when she talks about doing something when they tell you not to do so, because the way she speaks is totally different and not playful at all. And yet we don't know what she was referring to.

At the end we don't know for sure what she meant, and there's a chance you might be right. But, as a "grown person" I think there's nothing more childish than assuming things as absolute truth based on our logic and dismissing anything that opposes to it, or misinterpreting something just because you would never use a certain word in a given context.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, cerulean said:

she goes 'off script' many times over the years. it's not unusual enough to me that it would feel 'illegal' to do that and clearly there's an element of freedom to her show whenever the mic is switched on for her speak. 

merry christmas!

Ok... well, that is why I feel her use of the word "illegal" was strange.  It was almost like she was arguing back stage about singing live and they didn't want her to but she won the argument or something.  But whatever you want to think, I guess

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Because, I repeat, it was just an expression to, express :whatitellu:, how unaccustomed she was to having a microphone in her hand, to speak (and ultimately sing live) after years of only using the headset. If you don't take into consideration the tone and gestures someone uses to speak, well good luck with your life and your judgements, but to me it's very obvious the playful tone which she started her speech with.

And you also need to take full context of what she said, and I quote:

"Honestly without the music and just the mic it kinda feels illegal, like it's quiet right now. And it- it feels kind of illegal doing this with this mic in my hand right now, feels so weird".

And all of that while doing silly poses and doing that little spin as if she didn't even know how to handle a microphone. She's basically using the words illegal and weird as synonymous.

I think it's very different that other clip from Europe when she talks about doing something when they tell you not to do so, because the way she speaks is totally different and not playful at all. And yet we don't know what she was referring to.

At the end we don't know for sure what she meant, and there's a chance you might be right. But, as a "grown person" I think there's nothing more childish than assuming things as absolute truth based on our logic and dismissing anything that opposes to it, or misinterpreting something just because you would never use a certain word in a given context.

Well I interpret it as sarcasm directed at her team... she spins around to see uf anyone is going to stop her while she is saying, "this feels illegal".  Even if you don't agree with me, I am glad you took the time to analyze.  

• Like 2

Thinking about the whole protest thing that's scheduled for Monday this situation keeps reminding me of the freefiona.com campaign back in 2005 where fans organized and went onto the headquarters of Fiona Apple's then label Sony BMG demanding that they released the album that, at the time, they thought they had scrapped when in reality it was Fiona who wasn't satisfied with the finished version and demanded to re-record the entire thing :nynod:

800px-Free_Fiona_protest_outside_Sony_BMG_headquarters_in_NYC_28-01-2005.jpg

This is the type of stuff that, with a little bit of planification, we could easily pull off so we can do everything in a peaceful manner :tiffanynod:

Otherwise... :jj:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Your English is great, please don't get offended by some of the stuff written here - people are understandably acting a bit extra given the circumstances :)

Thank you? I'm just trying to keep a levels head and stay calm during this trying time. Cause this is something. I hope for nothing for the b3st for our britney. I love her and hope what we are doing is for the best and that it is going to advance her in the future❤

• Like 4