#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Allegedly....... TMZ is kept under control because Jamie Spears has a "sponsored" news agreement with them.  TMZ is paid off to use rehashed Daily Mail stuff, also sponsored.  It's all about the money with Harvey Levin.  Over the years, every reporter that has tried to tell the true Britney conservatorship  story has been effectively destroyed by the Jamie Spears legal team and powerful publicists.  It's said you risk your career to tell the story.   

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Thinking about the whole protest thing that's scheduled for Monday this situation keeps reminding me of the freefiona.com campaign back in 2005 where fans organized and went onto the headquarters of Fiona Apple's then label Sony BMG demanding that they released the album that, at the time, they thought they had scrapped when in reality it was Fiona who wasn't satisfied with the finished version and demanded to re-record the entire thing :nynod:

800px-Free_Fiona_protest_outside_Sony_BMG_headquarters_in_NYC_28-01-2005.jpg

This is the type of stuff that, with a little bit of planification, we could easily pull off so we can do everything in a peaceful manner :tiffanynod:

Otherwise... :jj:

"Our dear friend Andrew Lack" ajorfijrfoir

Oh that's so not gonna be us

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

btw, Britney and BTS share the same fandom name and y'all know how messy and wild K-Pop stans are.. if we want more attention we could easily use the #ARMY as bait and it technically wouldn't be cheating.. I acknowledge that'd be messy AF but just a thought.. :mcorangu:

I have heard of BTS bit IDK their music.  Go for it lol

• Like 3

article from 2009 : https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/70471/Britney-s-7-2m-staff-bill

Figures for the star show she pays dad Jamie a $200,000 salary.

Britney also pays $180,000 to her mum Lynne. 

Her manager Larry Rudolph, fired when she hit the skids then re-hired last year, gets the biggest slice of her income – up to $1.5million a year.

And eight bodyguards who work in shifts round the clock each earn $150,000, adding up to  a personal security bill of $1.2million.

Britney pays ex-husband Kevin Federline $480,000 a year, made up of $20,000 per month in “spousal support” and $15,000 a month on nannies for their sons Preston, three, and Jayden, two
Federline, 30, will also get a $5,000-a-week “bonus” for letting the kids join Britney  27, on legs of her Circus tour which kicks off in New Orleans on March 3. When the massive show hits the road, Britney’s staff wage bill will soar to $616,000 a month.

This c-ship is the best business for so many people making easy money since she's under it.

With that much money involved and that much people depending on her best believe that some will do everything they can to keep her under.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, cerulean said:

what are some examples of her attempting to speak up, but being censored?

are there examples that are more recent than things that happened in 2007-2009?

are there more examples than just the jonathan ross show interview being edited to remove mention of her conservatorship (which could have happened for many reasons and strikes me as odd that people think her team would actively push to have that removed but not her admission to smoking weed as a teenager)?

Yes, there was an interview she did in 2014 for the Intimate Collection in a Nordic Country. It was confiscated and the journalist was very upset that the audience did not get to see the unedited version on TV saying that she was much more forthcoming than what they saw on TV. Any exhale lurkers back in 2014 wanna back me up???

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

article from 2009 : https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/70471/Britney-s-7-2m-staff-bill

Figures for the star show she pays dad Jamie a $200,000 salary.

Britney also pays $180,000 to her mum Lynne. 

Her manager Larry Rudolph, fired when she hit the skids then re-hired last year, gets the biggest slice of her income – up to $1.5million a year.

And eight bodyguards who work in shifts round the clock each earn $150,000, adding up to  a personal security bill of $1.2million.

Britney pays ex-husband Kevin Federline $480,000 a year, made up of $20,000 per month in “spousal support” and $15,000 a month on nannies for their sons Preston, three, and Jayden, two
Federline, 30, will also get a $5,000-a-week “bonus” for letting the kids join Britney  27, on legs of her Circus tour which kicks off in New Orleans on March 3. When the massive show hits the road, Britney’s staff wage bill will soar to $616,000 a month.

This c-ship is the best business for so many people making easy money since she's under it.

With that much money involved and that much people depending on her best believe that some will do everything they can to keep her under.

Thought only her conservators (and Fedex and Larry...) earned a salary, didn't know Lynne did too. That might have changed, idk, but it makes me question her.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Yes, there was an interview she did in 2014 for the Intimate Collection in a Nordic Country. It was confiscated and the journalist was very upset that the audience did not get to see the unedited version on TV saying that she was much more forthcoming than what they saw on TV. Any exhale lurkers back in 2014 wanna back me up???

I remember the journalist asked her a question that was outside "Team B's pre-approved questions" and as soon as Britney was about to answer, her assistant Robin Greenhill interrupted and said "stick to the questions". Britney's face became lifeless/stone cold and the guy closed the interview saying thank you for your time and Britney was whisked out of there in no time. Can anyone dig up the video? Maybe use archive.org to find it

• Like 5