#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol y'all i think we've actually really backed her team into a corner here. 

They're saving grace would be to let her go.

Fans aren't going to support another era under the c-ship. The ONLY way her next era does well is if she becomes free.

The best thing these fools can do is play nice with Britney and hope she doesn't fire them when the c-ship ends, because as of right now, no one will make money if the c-ship continues. 

That’s exactly what i meant by letting her go

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

If she even decides to come back after all this mess. People seriously need to let it go and leave her alone. Fans are trying to stir unnecessary drama through their way of ‘spreading awareness’ as if anything is going to happen. It’s the harsh reality and those who to choose to downvote are the ones living in delulu-land.

200.gif

spreading rumors from a podcast and twisting clips/ photos, its so annoying. If anything it seems like family drama that fans need to stay away from.

theyre just making Britney look bad and more crazy than what the gp thinks of her already

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Thought only her conservators (and Fedex and Larry...) earned a salary, didn't know Lynne did too. That might have changed, idk, but it makes me question her.

me too! bt if she's also getting a salary that is that big it might change our views on her position 

• Like 1

Wow....this is just crazy. I'm short on time so I'll try and make this as short as I possibly can.

1. It's been a long time since 2007/2008 and I'm still surprised the c-ship is still in place. My gut feeling was restrictions would slowly start coming off as Britney improved and if she needed it in place again that they'd put it in place again.

2. I have a very low opinion of people tbh. I know there's a lot of leeches in this world and they'll suck you dry if they think they can get anything out of you. It's just more heartbreaking if the leeches are people that are close to you and you'd think they would be the people that would be the most on the 'up and up'.

3. I don't personally know Britney. I literally don't know what to believe when it concerns what she needs or what she doesn't need when it concerns anything to do with her health. There might be a lot going on behind the scenes that only people in her inner circle see and that's why some of the more shadier parts of the c-ship are in play. Although I admit the narrative doesn't add up. You can't be on the brink of death while signing up to do more work (Domination), ya know? 

4. It's disappointing so many choose to stay silent for whatever reason. If there's shady **** going down, where's Britney's family that's on the up and up? Where's the friends?  What about the people that Team Britney does business for? For this Domination show, yeah, I imagine there's a lot of details Britney gets to sit out for. But wouldn't it make sense that they'd have to see Britney at least a couple of times to talk with her? Nobody got the feeling "Uh oh, I don't have a good feeling about Britney, this show, her team, all this **** going on behind the scenes." I will always give praise to anybody that blows the whistle or shouts from the rooftop about anything shady going on.

5. How do I word this without sounding like a creeper? I don't want to make this sound like I'm a personal family member, friend or somebody that's in Britney's circle. I realize I'm a fan and that's it. But I do like Britney and I wish the best for her and her life---same goes for any celebrity I like. IF there's shady **** going on, I hope this blows up in the faces of everybody responsible and they're held responsible. Silence makes people suspicious. If everything's on the up and up, let's hear it from Britney's mouth. Nobody in the room to guide her, let her talk from her own mouth with thoughts coming from her own mind. Don't edit it out, don't cover it up. If everything's on the up and up her team shouldn't have anything to worry about, right?

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

The fact that we heard nothing from her or her team since this whole thing started is really depressing and disappointing. 

I guess it’s time for us to let Britney go

I think this is baffling. I'd have expected any half assed (like EVERYTHING they ever done since 2011) gimmick excuse for all this mess from them as soon as it started gaining media attention. I wonder if they just gave up, and if she's really breaking free anyway.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I remember the journalist asked her a question that was outside "Team B's pre-approved questions" and as soon as Britney was about to answer, her assistant Robin Greenhill interrupted and said "stick to the questions". Britney's face became lifeless/stone cold and the guy closed the interview saying thank you for your time and Britney was whisked out of there in no time. Can anyone dig up the video? Maybe use archive.org to find it

It's obvious that team Britney was getting instructions from Jamie and Britney couldn't do anything about it. It's so sad what the cship turned out to be. We thought her dad helped her when in reality he just controlled her. No wonder he's at every one of her music video sets. I always thought it was because he was supporting Britney. I guess he was the one calling the shots and not Britney.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, nels64 said:

We literally have dozens of options. And no matter which hashtag we use it will get blacklisted because we’re forcing it and not actually having a real conversation about it. 

Options include but are not limited to:

#Free-Britney

#Free.Britney

#Free_Britney

#FreeBrit

#Free_Brit

#Free-Brit

#FreeBritneyBitch

#Britney or #BritneySpears with images of the FreeBritney image. It will trend and people will see why Britney is trending just like yesterday when it was just “Adele” trending. It wasn’t “#AdeleIsDivorced

#FreeSpears

#Freedom4Britney

#Freedom-4-Britney

etc etc  

also AGAIN just because it doesn’t show up in the freaking trending bar doesn’t mean people arent seeing it. People will still see it and it will still be talked about...

on twitter you can't have hashtags with dashes or periods so most of the ones you suggested wouldn't work, but I think #FreeBrit would be good

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

How about #supportBritney instead?

if people see that trending, they will just think Britney has new music or something and that it is just a regular fan promo hashtag, and won't bother clicking. It should be a tad dramatic.

• Like 2

This is so sad and disturbing. Sadly, this is not new. If you look back at 2008, and rethink about the 'Circus' era, everything make sense. Who would release and album, worldwide tour after such a difficult time for her? They took everything of that comeback. Do you remember that leaked Britney call back in 2008/2009?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Todays thoughts:

If we are just uber stanning, and if Britney is too unwell to speak for herself, and things are actually being attended to appropriatly, then why doesn't Britneys team just release a direct statement to us addressing our concerns head on? 

******read on for how***********

A direct statement to fans: 

- not though a third party, media outlet

- on video, perhaps from Lou Taylor and/or Larry Rudolph themselves

- addressing the #FreeBritney movement

- directly addressing our concerns and situation, not skirting around it or deflecting

- and adding what measures they are going to put in place to ensure that Britneys rights are protected. Which could include: Britneys rights to appeal, second opinion, the support she has to appeal, impartial judiciary,and facilitating independent review and or investigation of the conservatorship, including the management of her affairs (finnances, health and wellbeing)

- a honest heart to heart, and stop treating their customer base like idiots!

?????

If they are well intentioned then they should be able to expose their real agenda. 

Instead, their current mixed bag of tactics so far, of:  deflect, overshadow , suppress, manipulate the truth , ignore, turn the fanbase into the bad guys  and go silent.

This approach is only making them look more and more suspicious. Their tactics and their silence, gives a level of validation to the allegations held against them. If they have nothing to hide, then why are they hiding? Disability confidentiality can be maintained. As this is about her teams actions, not Britney.  They need to understand this.

??????????????

? Goodness there are some real  backward thinking people in their PR team. This is basic damage control! ....or yep, ot simply is, they have a lot to hide.?

This!!! How they are handling the situation just proves that we are not wrong, at least not in everything. 

• Like 5