#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, cerulean said:

maybe britney doesn't want to address her wellbeing publicly or be expected to advocate for the cause? as much as i think that would be wonderful too, if #freebritney supports her autonomy amongst other things then fans must also accept that this approach may be what britney wants in reality and that it should always be her decision to come forward or not. i'm sure if she really wanted to she would be able to address her mental health and wellbeing, support charities and advocate, but she comes across incredibly private to me and personally i respect her team and the people around her for not divulging much because it's not their place to.

This actually too. I just want to make sure her autonomy is being respected and considered, whatever her decisions might be. My objective is this because so far all I noticed is that she's being shut down all this time.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, justphil said:

She’s tried to speak up and she was censored. Lol! Stop it. Every single time they censor her as much as possible. It is known!

what are some examples of her attempting to speak up, but being censored?

are there examples that are more recent than things that happened in 2007-2009?

are there more examples than just the jonathan ross show interview being edited to remove mention of her conservatorship (which could have happened for many reasons and strikes me as odd that people think her team would actively push to have that removed but not her admission to smoking weed as a teenager)?

Just now, Kuzco said:

All the signs show that this conservatorship is very wrong and illegal at this point. 

This woman has been touring, releasing music, promoting music, releasing perfumes, a lingerie line and tons of other things over the past 11 years. yet somehow she is incapable of deciding whether her boyfriend can stay at HER OWN house over the night or not. 

a 37-year-old mother of two needs permission to have ***. this is beyond tragic.

All of this shows just how manipulative her team, including her father, are.

:nyschool:

That's the worse part imo.  How degrading and wrong on so many levels. She cant even control that aspect of her life, the one part that is the most personal thing.  How embarrassing.  " I've been told who I should do it with, To keep both my hands above the blanket When the lights out"  :crying4:

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, cerulean said:

are there more examples than just the jonathan ross show interview being edited to remove mention of her conservatorship (which could have happened for many reasons and strikes me as odd that people think her team would actively push to have that removed but not her admission to smoking weed as a teenager)?

Not exactly proof of censor, but that her team keeps a tight leash on what she says in interviews.

She always asking Larry guidance to respond every question in interviews.

Carson Daly talking about how interviews with her are more restrictive than interviews with Michael Jackson.

Her cryptic instagram posts

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's true, her fans mock her and bought the narrative that she's a robot, incapable, lazy and doesn't know what she's talking about. Most of us are realizing how badly we treated her only now tbh.

I have NEVER called Britney any of those words and if you called her that then I can understand why you feel guilty.  THe only thing I feel guilty about is believing team B's "official story" instead of seeing through it.  I NEVER called Britney "medicated" or any of the other things you guys said so that's on YOU.  Right now, though, is the time to be pissed because we have called Team B out on their lie, they have changed their story to place the blame on BRITNEY herself and it is WRONG.  THIS IS THE ISSUE.  So if you have been cruel to her, that is on you, but her own family has been cruel in a worse way and it's time that either it ENDS or we stop contributing to the team. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I have NEVER called Britney any of those words and if you called her that then I can understand why you feel guilty.  THe only thing I feel guilty about is believing team B's "official story" instead of seeing through it.  I NEVER called Britney "medicated" or any of the other things you guys said so that's on YOU.  Right now, though, is the time to be pissed because we have called Team B out on their lie, they have changed their story to place the blame on BRITNEY herself and it is WRONG.  THIS IS THE ISSUE.  So if you have been cruel to her, that is on you, but her own family has been cruel in a worse way and it's time that either it ENDS or we stop contributing to the team. 

Honestly as much as I agree, I don’t even think fans should feel guilty right now for the past. I felt guilty the last few days for attending POM and dropping bank on merch. For buying her albums, clothes, etc. Even though I have always spoken positively of Britney, I feel as if I contributed just as much to this whole thing. 

I think we all feel a little guilty right now. But it’s not going to help our case. We need to make sure the truth gets out and that the people behind this are exposed. We need to cut their supply dry like you said by no longer contributing. No more merch, streaming, tickets, etc. 

We owe it to Britney to uncover the truth. 

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Sporty said:

And it's insane to me how clearly overly medicated she is. As I've said before, I went to college with a schizophrenic dude who was on meds, and some bipolar chicks and dudes who were on meds (one of them was not on meds, and I knew the two that were on meds before they were prescribed them). Hell, I was on a pretty heavy medication after a major nervous breakdown, and was also on a medication two times before then. A good chunk of Americans are on meds. But I am yet to see someone just completely become a robot with eyes glazed over, looking significantly older in just a year or two. I know meds can change you, but the degree to which Britney changed was just... wow.

I know a lot of you guys are going to think I am stupid and yadda yadda but I can tell you that there are rest homes for the elderly that give them medication to be sleepy - this is supposed to keep them controlled so they stay in their rooms and don't get too "complacent" during the day to the point that they become depressed.  So instead of being depressed, they are sleepy and sleep helps keep you from being depressed.  I am not saying that they give this kind of **** to Britney to keep her under control or help with her anxiety but we all know she had issues sleeping before and she sleeps a lot now.  

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

All the signs show that this conservatorship is very wrong and illegal at this point. 

This woman has been touring, releasing music, promoting music, releasing perfumes, a lingerie line and tons of other things over the past 11 years. yet somehow she is incapable of deciding whether her boyfriend can stay at HER OWN house over the night or not. 

a 37-year-old mother of two needs permission to have ***. this is beyond tragic.

All of this shows just how manipulative her team, including her father, are.

:nyschool:

Excalty 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, cerulean said:

Little things like another interview in early 2016 with Mario López when he asked why was the "men can suck my f**king toe"  (was that a shirt, a quote or a cap? I don't remember) and she answered "men issues, DADDY ISSUES". We did get to see that video online and is still floating around, but when it aired they edited out that small part.

But I think most of the times she doesn't even get to talk about spiky themes because interviewers are warned beforehand.

However that 2013 Blowout interview or whatever was called, for ET, she did talk about how "weird" her father was, and admitted her boyfriends get a background check and that her dad owns a gun, and somehow that made the cut.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

If Britney doesn't want to address the issue she should still at least address her not wanting to address it.

Simple: "Thank you for all your support guys, but I'm choosing to keep some things private. More good stuff in the store for you."

... would suffice.

This silence is slowly killing this fan base, it's too vague and nobody knows what's happening. It's super fishy and shady

I agree. The silence is just worrying, especially after both #FreeBritney and #FreeXBritney have trended worldwide. Even the simplest comment on her Twitter, Facebook, Instagram (even if it's written by her team) just saying something like:

"I wanted to thank you all for the support, however, I am perfectly fine and I'm just having some 'me time' to collect my thoughts and rest for a bit."

...would've been better than this complete silence. It's like right after this whole thing started, team B just got sucked into a black hole.

I'm also starting to get really confused now - on one hand, I want to support this whole movement and maybe expose / find out about some 'hidden truths' about the conservatorship...

...But on the other hand, maybe she did just want to have some of that 'me time' and this was simply her decision and this whole fiasco is gonna become really confusing and weird when she leaves the facility, revealing nothing bad happened to her. Kinda like:

*Britney opens Twitter*

"Hmm... OK, what do we do now? #FreeBritneySpears? What's this whole thing about? :watrusayin:"

I really despise being in this state of confusion thing, especially when it involves something as important as this is.

• Like 4