#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Little things like another interview in early 2016 with Mario López when he asked why was the "men can suck my f**king toe"  (was that a shirt, a quote or a cap? I don't remember) and she answered "men issues, DADDY ISSUES". We did get to see that video online and is still floating around, but when it aired they edited out that small part.

But I think most of the times she doesn't even get to talk about spiky themes because interviewers are warned beforehand.

However that 2013 Blowout interview or whatever was called, for ET, she did talk about how "weird" her father was, and admitted her boyfriends get a background check and that her dad owns a gun, and somehow that made the cut.

This is another example of her "speaking out" - she says "THIS FEEL ILLEGAL TO HAVE A MIC IN MY HAND" insinuating that it's illegal for her to speak out. 

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

FOR REAL

Can you imagine the convo?

"Daddy, may I have a ****** intercourse with Sam tonight?" :omg:

I mean daddy have to agree who can take a selfie with her, for *** intercourse must be agreed and signed on a contract before it happens .

• Like 1
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

Gram girls have acknowledged the other hashtags

:mj:

I thought it was #FightConservatorshipAbuse :sippinga:

I was thinking, we could also do #WhereIsBritney #BritneyExposed (even though it’s really her team, it would get people’s attention) or #BritneyNeedsHelp or something of the likes

Just now, jordeezy said:

This is another example of her "speaking out" - she says "THIS FEEL ILLEGAL TO HAVE A MIC IN MY HAND" insinuating that it's illegal for her to speak out. 

Well, that one I think it was just an expression, because she just hadn't used a microphone in years, and she was being ironic because of the lipsync accusations (how could they even suggest she doesn't sing live :kyliecry: )

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Also, did I miss anything major? I skimmed a bit but didn’t read all the pages since this am. The thread is building too quick for me to keep up 

I doubt it. Right now, we're just questioning the validity of this situation and talking about what's going on on Twitter... and maybe something more, I don't know.

And, yes, this thread is building up WAY too quickly for me and you to keep up with.

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Well, that one I think it was just an expression, because she just hadn't used a microphone in years, and she was being ironic because of the lipsync accusations (how could they even suggest she doesn't sing live :kyliecry: )

BUT the word "ILLEGAL" and repeated twice.. she is insinuating that it's "illegal" for her to have a live mic on stage.... this is very telling of the conservatorship or situation she is in.  Read the signs. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I thought it was #FightConservatorshipAbuse :sippinga:

I was thinking, we could also do #WhereIsBritney #BritneyExposed (even though it’s really her team, it would get people’s attention) or #BritneyNeedsHelp or something of the likes

how about #TeamBExposed :well:

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, cerulean said:

what are some examples of her attempting to speak up, but being censored?

are there examples that are more recent than things that happened in 2007-2009?

are there more examples than just the jonathan ross show interview being edited to remove mention of her conservatorship (which could have happened for many reasons and strikes me as odd that people think her team would actively push to have that removed but not her admission to smoking weed as a teenager)?

Lol u think? It looks like team B has been pushing to not talk about the conservatorship for years and when they do, it's about why it's still necessary. "wild child teen smoking weed" helps that narrative imo. Britney talking about disliking the conservatorship does not.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

+ the biggest instance was the Jonathan Ross interview when she addressed completely and explained she wasn't allowed to have any creative control over Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean - so that's why the creation process behind Glory was so different and enjoyable for her because she was actually actively involved.

For obvious reasons the whole part was deleted (imagine the scandal given the fact that she's credited as the main songwriter on all the tracks on Betty Joe feat. Mia Murry).

:orangu:

But still, that would've proved what I keep saying, that she had been given more and more "freedom" to some extent as years went by, and 2016 was the peak not only performance wise and look wise of this decade, but also in terms of the "rights" and permissions she's had during her conservatorship. That's why I think despite how fishy and obscure the conservatorship is in legal terms, that her team, deep down wanted her to get better little by little. Otherwise that "control" over Glory would've never happened and it would've been as any of the previous three albums.

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

BUT the word "ILLEGAL" and repeated twice.. she is insinuating that it's "illegal" for her to have a live mic on stage.... this is very telling of the conservatorship or situation she is in.  Read the signs. 

Yeah many of her speeches on pom and the tour last year that seemed a bit out of context at the time make a lot of sense now

• Like 2

More information about elderly being drugged with anti-psychotics in rest homes:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/05/health/nursing-homes-dementia-antipsychotic-*****/index.html

(CNN)Children complained about parents who were robbed of their personalities and turned into zombies. Residents remembered slurring their words and being unable to think or stay awake. Former administrators admitted doling out ***** without having appropriate diagnoses, securing informed consent or divulging risks.

The Food and **** Administration has not deemed antipsychotic ***** an effective or safe way to treat symptoms associated with dementia -- including dementia-related psychosis, for which there is no approved ****. In fact, the FDA cautions that these ***** pose dangers for elderly patients with dementia, even doubling the risk of death, the report shows. Other possible side effects outlined in the report include an onset of nervous system problems that may cause "severe muscular rigidity" or "jerking movements," as well as low blood pressure, high blood sugar, blood clots and other problems.

When residents were taken off antipsychotic *****, they and their family members often saw improvement. One daughter, who'd assumed her 90-year-old mother's decline was irreversible, said she saw her mom come back to life after the two years of being on antipsychotic ***** stopped.
"Lo and behold, she can talk again. She can read again ... It's not just that she can walk now ... it's her personality," the report quotes the daughter saying. "She had been sleeping all the time. She was totally incoherent. She had no memory at all. She recognized no one. On the meds, she couldn't remember if you were there while you were there."
  • Like 5

Guys, I am sorry if this seems like plugging myself but we've been working on this subreddit trying to add everything noteworthy and that has some sort of verification so please don't doubt in joining if you can and also sharing it with friends and in social media as Reddit appears to have a real strong user base. Again thank you so much for all the support :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/freebritney

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

but to read the signs we can't just take the words literally, ESPECIALLY with Britney Spears, but also the way, the tone that she was talking with, which was very sarcastic, starting with the "testing, testing"

• Like 2

What if the reason for radio silence from her Team is because of the rocky situation with MGM? Say the allegations are true and Jamie and Larry backed out of the MGM contract and lied about the reasons why - they could be opening themselves up to civil (and possibly criminal) suits. 

• Like 9
Just now, HarajukuGyal said:

Guys, I am sorry if this seems like plugging myself but we've been working on this subreddit trying to add everything noteworthy and that has some sort of verification so please don't doubt in joining if you can and also sharing it with friends and in social media as Reddit appears to have a real strong user base. Again thank you so much for all the support :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/freebritney

Also let me know if I should add the information about the hair salon Britney was last seen in that @northfacing discovered last night :kiss: