#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I had totally forgot this, I translated the original news article and tried abbreviating it as much as possible, this is so crazy :(

Reminds me of that;

It's not that crazy and Britney handled it very graceful. Interviewers also should be professional and know what kind of meeting they booked. :well:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Picture an image of Britney in the background. Sad music, and the following text..

I can't tell you my story

I can't tell you my pain

I can't tell you as I'm a 'protected' person

I can't tell you that it's in my "best interests" not to tell you

I can't tell you if I am placed against my will at a mental health facility

I can't tell you if I am made to take medication that I don't want

I can't tell you what they are doing with my career

I can't tell you what they are doing with my money

I can't tell you if I tried to stop them

I can't tell you...I lost

(Then fade to pink and text of #FreeBritney  #FightConservatorshipAbuse

#stopguardianabuse

May want to add some other info)

Someone make this video happen xxxx

So who's up for making this video happen? And getting it viral?

More importantly  anyone able to create it?

• Like 2

Remember Kenzo campaign? 

And the legendary photographer Peter Lindbergh? 

Well, I've been following him on Instagram (@therealpeterlindbergh) for a while now... And guess what?.. 

Not a single post of the campaign in his feed... Not only that, but not even in the photos he's been tagged in. And no, not even on Britney's post.. and yes, I promise you - everything was there up until several months ago... 

I'm guessing he had absolutely no control whatsoever, so he pulled a David La Chapelle..

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Unusual but Britney is a celebrity she isnt like every normal person. She is under every different circumstances that might need a conservatorship  .

WE JUST DONT KNOW ****. SO STOP MAKING STUFF UP

tbh I think they tweaked the laws to establish he conservatorship as a way to help her, even against her will, because of the relationship (or lack of) she had with her parents and previous team back then, and the toxic people she was getting involved with. But at this point, unless she's completely disabled, like prostrated in a bed, I think there are many other ways they could make sure she keeps seeking treatment (for whatever she has) without having a conservator.

Maybe THERE IS a reason why the c-ship still exists, and even though is none of our business, with how things have blown out of proportion, a little explanation wouldn't hurt anybody, even if they don't get into every little detail.

Sometimes I think that if they keep going on like this for the following years, it's gonna be Sean and Jayden the ones that finally reveal the truth because eventually they will have to learn about the situation her mom has been under. Of course I'm talking about in a loong time in the future.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Girl at this point it's pretty clear that at the very least shes been in a facility for FOUR months and it was NOT by her choice or agreement (regardless of whether she's there because of her own mental health issues, legit or not) and her team lied about both of those things as well as blamed it on her dad's health... if that's not shady to you and doesn't make you start questioning things overall then idk

Maybe they didnt want people to think of Britney like 2007. Which is completely understandable 

3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

You're like four days too late, anyway.

What you mean? Update me if anything

3 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Maybe she can't take legal action so she's supporting her daughter from afar through her devoted stan community :crying2:

Why not? Its her daughter. Her daughter is technically “mentally disable” so her parents have legal rights

it makes no sense 

15 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Some fans are doing more harm than good. Imagine Britney looking up the hashtag #FREEBRITNEY on Twitter and seeing all these ‘fans’ bashing her family while posting unsettling paparazzi pictures of her crying or of her infamous meltdown. She would have a panic attack right then and there. People like Jawni aka emailmypussy deserve to be suspended from Twitter all together. One of the most toxic fans, if not the most toxic/insensitive fan, in all of the Britney Army. Much of this is all speculation and ultimately, it has the ability to really backfire on Britney, both personally and professionally. Then again, to his defense and many other loyal fans, it's a sticky situation no matter how much we try to spin it, but like a user stated above, we should just all calm down and hope for the best. I just hope that Britney is very much aware how much she's dearly loved by so many people around the world and how many lives she's impacted.

oh I didn't know that person was that former member.

thanks for the info ;)

so yeah ban him from twitter.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

How do we know her human rights are being violated? Cause a podcast? Cause their “voicemail”? 

WE DONT KNOW ****! Maybe she needed the help WE JUST DONT KNOW

SO STOP CAUSING DRAMMA AND RUMORS WHEN THERE ARENT ANY FACTS, SIS!

Ugh, I've already repeated this 3949004 times:

The facts are:

- Conservatorships are meant for people who can't take care of themselves (they're in comas, have Alzheimer, autism of the debilitating kind, etc). They can't live by themselves, provide themselves food, shelter, etc.

- Britney has toured the world, released albums, faces millions of people everyday, interviews, mentored people, judged, earns millions per year, etc, yet she's considered incapable just like those who are in conservatorships.

The podcast helped to bring this issue into light

That's it.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, Lareinesmith said:

Remember Kenzo campaign? 

And the legendary photographer Peter Lindbergh? 

Well, I've been following him on Instagram (@therealpeterlindbergh) for a while now... And guess what?.. 

I checked on him few days ago I did like those Kenzo pictures and wanted to see something more, but... LaChapelle's curse :weirdmeout:

4 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Remember that girl who was always pictured with Britney and whom she used to hang out with around that time too? I wonder if she had any say in Britney's conservatorship after all :receipts2:

Strawberry.

I believe she was her sober coach. She travelled with Britney on the Circus tour.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Ugh, I've already repeated this 3949004 times:

The facts are:

- Conservatorships are meant for people who can't take care of themselves (they're in comas, have Alzheimer, autism of the debilitating kind, etc). They can't live by themselves, provide themselves food, shelter, etc.

- Britney has toured the world, released albums, faces millions of people everyday, interviews, mentored people, judged, earns millions per year, etc, yet she's considered incapable just like those who are in conservatorships.

The podcast helped to bring this issue into light

That's it.

Yeah its suppose to  help them which from what we known it did until recently where they put her in a facility for help plus cancelled the residency 

sooooo your point is invalid for me