#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm worried now. We won't see Britney in months and I don't think she'll get out of the c-ship anytime soon, even less with those reports, fake or not, of her almost "dying". 

What if she's angry with her fans for putting her back in the spotlight? and the reports are all about her mental health bringing back 2007 more than ever. I'm so sad now :crying1:

We should see her soon, right? If we go by the “30 days” timeline, she should be out by next week

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm worried now. We won't see Britney in months and I don't think she'll get out of the c-ship anytime soon, even less with those reports, fake or not, of her almost "dying". 

What if she's angry with her fans for putting her back in the spotlight? and the reports are all about her mental health bringing back 2007 more than ever. I'm so sad now :crying1:

the papp were probs going to hound her after the mental health thing

now they really are going to hound her

run away skinny :messbye:

Look plenty of A-Listers have spoken about their mental health. If Britney had done this ages ago, had been allowed, this would be different or maybe not even happening at all. 

Ariana Grande speaks on her mental health almost daily. 

Mariah came out as BPD. 

It didn’t damage them, it freed them. And the public supports! We are living in an era with this secrets and **** just doesn’t work anymore. There are receipts left and right, and things aren’t adding up period!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This. I’ve been so worried that all of this is gonna have the opposite/negative affect for Britney herself. Either she’s angry with us for bringing it to light or worse as in her ending up ********/dead :crying1: I’m so worried for what the future holds in terms of Britney and us but we have to remain positive in it all I guess :crying3:

• Like 1
Just now, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

now that yall mention it it's kinda weird how we still dont know/it hasnt leaked the facility shes been at all this time (and maybe its for the best re: paps)

I believe that in this case her team might actually be paying certain publications to prevent them from actually publishing it cause I got a scoop that apparently some people already know the facility in where she's staying 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CrystalDorris said:

Todays thoughts:

If we are just uber stanning, and if Britney is too unwell to speak for herself, and things are actually being attended to appropriatly, then why doesn't Britneys team just release a direct statement to us addressing our concerns head on? 

******read on for how it would need to be**********

A direct statement to fans: 

- not though a third party, media outlet

- on video, perhaps from Lou Taylor and/or Larry Rudolph themselves

- addressing the #FreeBritney movement

- directly addressing our concerns and situation, not skirting around it or deflecting

- and adding what measures they are going to put in place to ensure that Britneys rights are protected. Which could include: Britneys rights to appeal, second opinion, the support she has to appeal, and facilitating independent review and or investigation of the conservatorship, including the management of her affairs (finnances, health and wellbeing)

- a honest heart to heart, and stop treating their customer base like idiots!

?????

If they are well intentioned then they should be able to expose their real agenda. 

Instead, their current mixed bag of tactics so far, of:  deflect, overshadow , suppress, manipulate the truth , ignore, turn the fanbase into the bad guys  and go silent.

This approach is only making them look more and more suspicious. Their tactics and their silence, gives a level of validation to the allegations held against them. If they have nothing to hide, then why are they hiding? Disability confidentiality can be maintained. As this is about her teams actions, not Britney.  They need to understand this.

??????????????

? Goodness there are some real  backward thinking people in their PR team. This is basic damage control! ....or yep, ot simply is, they have a lot to hide.?

What difference would it make.. People have made their minds up.. There is no need to damage control this one, it's better to stay  silent for them

Just now, justphil said:

Look plenty of A-Listers have spoken about their mental health. If Britney had done this ages ago, had been allowed, this would be different or maybe not even happening at all. 

Mariah came out as BPD. 

It didn’t damage them, it freed them. And the public supports! 

Maybe why a lot this artists haven't spoken up it's because they're signed onto one of the 'big three' record companies which won't let them speak in regards of stuff concerning the other labels (Universal, Sony and Warner)

As far as we know only Tinashe has tweeted about it and she was recently dropped from Sony and it's currently independent, the one I'm surprised hasn't said anything it's Iggy Azalea who also went independent not so long ago too which would further proof that there was indeed a fall out between Britney and her due to the Pretty Girls fiasco

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I believe that in this case her team might actually be paying certain publications to prevent them from actually publishing it cause I got a scoop that apparently some people already know the facility in where she's staying 

Maybe the BritneysGram ladies will get an anonymous tip. Not sure if it’s a good idea though, as knowing where she is can have a real impact on Britney the person. She’s already under undeserved stress I’m sure, wouldn’t want to add more if her stay is exposed. People would start calling and harassing the place itself. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, JordyAF said:

This. I’ve been so worried that all of this is gonna have the opposite/negative affect for Britney herself. Either she’s angry with us for bringing it to light or worse as in her ending up ********/dead :crying1: I’m so worried for what the future holds in terms of Britney and us but we have to remain positive in it all I guess :crying3:

People don't give a **** about britney.. This is only about being "right" and for the principle of things. People in here laugh over the thought of britney being smart enough to use a computer......  Britney will never be free, as long as her fans mock her, and think she is 4 years old...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, justphil said:

Mariah came out as BPD. 

It didn’t damage them, it freed them. And the public supports! We are living in an era with this secrets and **** just doesn’t work anymore. There are receipts left and right, and things aren’t adding up period!

i think she doesn't want to expose hers cause of her kids. Kevin has a sole custody &he already milking her whenever he wants more money. We already know what happened last time she almost lost her kids.  and also i think she doesn't want make her kids life more complicated. ppl already think she's crazy so why to say anything. Media was so hard on her. I don't think she ever gonna speak up.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, nicquinta said:

I know we brought up Paris for a second. 

I did some homework since that is better than laundry... and thank you to a twitter person who told me where to find the comment! 

Its really her.   Hopefully she knows what the #FreeBritney means but still. 

YAAAAASSSSS i love paris <3 she's a HUGE stan and could really help the cause by spreading awareness.

• Like 6