#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

50 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

So I haven’t commented on this situation yet because I always like to digest the information and really think about it. It’s also important to know all the details and since no further details have come forward this is what I’m thinking. I see more truth in this situation than anything. First and foremost I do believe that she has some mental conditions that need professional care. It’s clear that Britney is not the same anymore and she should continue any help she needs. With that being said it needs to be on her terms. I myself have anxiety but if someone happened to be making me see a certain doctor or take certain meds that I personally don’t like, it would cause me more anxiety. I would also monitor my own progression and maybe try more things that’s make me happy and stop the meds as time goes on. That’s personal freedom. She doesn’t have that so no f**king wonder her mental status isn’t right. Next, if she is ok to work and especially with her career where you need thick skin, then she is capable of taking care of herself. She loves her boys and I believe would do anything to keep them safe and happy. Her team is evil. No amount of damage control can save this situation now. One thing that proves this has validity is the fact that we haven’t heard from her. Why hasn’t she herself made a statement? It could be as simple as an IG post saying hi to fans. Larry is loving this right now because he knows how the game works. Good or bad attention is still attention and he’s thinking only of ticket sales. He probably thinks this is great because now more people will buy a ticket to support Britney when in actuality it goes straight to everyone else around her. We have to be smart now guys. DO NOT support any future albums, shows, merch, ect. until we get answers. And yes we DO deserve answers about this women we love and have supported for years. She’s in the public eye and I’m sorry that’s how it works. Us as the public can not support this chaos anymore. Don’t let this die down and forget in two weeks what’s really happening. At this very moment she is trapped in somewhere probably hating it while we all go on with our day. Let’s all stay strong for her and keep this moving. That’s all for now guys. Have a great day!

Girl you wrote an essay 

:mj:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, zenden78 said:

i think she doesn't want to expose hers cause of her kids. Kevin has a sole custody &he already milking her whenever he wants more money. We already know what happened last time she almost lost her kids.  and also i think she doesn't want make her kids life more complicated. ppl already think she's crazy so why to say anything. Media was so hard on her. I don't think she ever gonna speak up.

I think she potentially could be a wonderful advocate for mental health awareness. 

The issue is the mystery and silence. When there’s no limit of course people will take advantage of that. 

End the rumors and silence, speak up speak out, and be done with it. No one can say much if it came from the lady herself. 

If people already think she’s crazy, we can only go up from here. 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's true, her fans mock her and bought the narrative that she's a robot, incapable, lazy and doesn't know what she's talking about. Most of us are realizing how badly we treated her only now tbh.

This is because the narrative pushed for 11 years is “Conservatorship is fun! Britney is normal and thriving and amazing!” Which just isn’t true. We do not deserve and are not entitled to her personal details. At all. But she is a famous person and always will be. Their tactic was HIDE HIDE HIDE DENY DENY DENY. Poor management 100%. A smarter approach should have been taken: control the narrative, softly touch on Britney’s state of mind, have her start a charity for mental health, be an advocate. 

They did not do this. I believe they did not do this because that path would lead to Britney healing and truly not needing to be conserved. It’s clear in light of all this she has been completely subdued and they have an iron grip over her entire existence, even down to making flower arrangements and her dad counting calories and potentially denying her food. 

Thus, this dragging will continue.  

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, justphil said:

This is because the narrative pushed for 11 years is “Conservatorship is fun! Britney is normal and thriving and amazing!” Which just isn’t true. We do not deserve and are not entitled to her personal details. At all. But she is a famous person and always will be. Their tactic was HIDE HIDE HIDE DENY DENY DENY. Poor management 100%. A smarter approach should have been taken: control the narrative, softly touch on Britney’s state of mind, have her start a charity for mental health, be an advocate. 

They did not do this. I believe they did not do this because that path would lead to Britney healing and truly not needing to be conserved. It’s clear in light of all this she has been completely subdued and they have an iron grip over her entire existence. 

Literally this.

They sold us "Britney Spears is back just like in 2001 and nothing is wrong" when ever since the "comeback" starting with Circus we could see something was up. The only moment where her team let her open up a bit was FTR and that was very quickly swept under the rug because none of the questions they raised there were ever solved. In 2011 we got "Britney Spears is back again!" after a mysterious 2010 where something must have happened, and it affected her during 2011 too.

Literally they didn't even try to say "oh yeah she just has a cold and that's why her voice sounds like that," they didn't acknowledge something was wrong when everyone could see.

I was telling my boyfriend about #freebritney and just by googling "Britney 2009" and "Britney 2010/2011" you can see something happened there. But we know nothing and we may never know.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, iamsodramatic said:

Okay so I can't sleep and am just passing time...

I have noticed how Britneys Gram has made such a phenomenon in the media...I know it's all speculation but why are some people so up in arms about it ? I don't wanna name names but are they being paid off by Britney's camp to only show in their podcast/show what was approved by her camp? Britneys Gram completely defied that and tore the curtain down.

I don't know what to believe but some people have had very strange reactions to all of this, so was just...curious :thinkney:

Spoiler

Don't read if you don't like my comments or long *** posts  :hiii:

Spoiler

What I say is, first of all, everything are just assumptions. And someone in the other thread called me out saying that I just want to act cool or that I just want "my narrative to win" but that's not the point, that's absurd. I'm just saying, that if you really think about it, even the fact that she's at a facility hasn't been confirmed by anyone. TMZ reported some sources, JL, Lynne and Sam posted some cheap quotes, and we all, including most of the media assumed it was all true, and it probably is, but truth is no one cited any name, like Larry Rudolph or Jamie Spears or someone else from her team as to actually confirming anything. And after that, all the reports that we've had ever since are of the same kind, and the stories keep contradicting between the podcasts and the media "paid by her team". For all we know they could come up next week and even deny she went to any facility and say she was just hiding at home, because technically nothing has been officially confirmed.

So now they say, the movement it's not about the facility, it's about ending the conservatorship. But it WAS because of the voicemail saying she was staying against her will on the facility, but somewhere in the road some Exhalers decided it wasn't about that when everything started to contradict. Or why it didn't start years ago, or even weeks ago with the previous episodes of the podcast? If they believe in the voicemail, they believe that she had to take medications and didn't, as the blast reported, but they're dismissing that as team b's bullshit, so they just keep taking everything that fits their beliefs and ignoring everything that just doesn't make sense with their story. And again, they end up arguing with people that it's not about which narrative will win, but it really affects a lot our actions.

Now, independently of what we think about which are Britney Spears' circumstances, we all agree she should definitely be able to be freed from the conservatorship, EVEN if she had any kind of mental illness, because we see thousands of people dealing with them every day, without the need of any conservator. She can always have someone helping her with her money, as any other artist does. That's why I supported the movement and tweeted a lot with the hashtag yesterday and whatnot. Because believing, or at least doubting that perhaps her team isn't that evil isn't synonymous of wanting her to stay in the c-ship forever or that I'm Lou Taylor or Larry Rudolph in disguise, that's stupid. That's called having a bit of maturity and consciousness that we can't assume anything until we have live testimony of someone really close to Britney's situation, being Britney herself, her team, her mom or siblings.

Many of the most active fans on that thread or on Twitter, I just wonder where were they back in 2008, 2009 when Jordan was fighting against the c-ship, for example :beynah:. I can't generalize, maybe they were fans back in the day too, but some give me the impression that weren't even born or were too young or just weren't fans and now they're super excited / scared about this because it's the first time they get to live it, this "historic" moment. I know social media wasn't that powerful back then, but still, it seemed like Jordan didn't have the support that girls from the podcast are having today. Better late than never, I guess.

In my personal opinion it's not that I agree with the c-ship, or that I decided to ignore it. At the beginning I was very pissed but at the same time, IT SEEMED it was necessary. We didn't have a diagnosis but it wasn't that hard to imagine that she needed some kind of therapy and time to heal herself, with someone keeping an eye so she could actually heal. And I think it became very evident in 2011-2012, so I was like "ok, maybe she needs it". But then she started to get better, and better from 2013 - 2017. She started to look healthier, happier both in interviews and candids, she definitely spent more time with her kids, her performance skills got so good in late 2015-2106, she was called to appear on court in 2016 so it definitely seemed like the c-ship was actually having a positive effect on her, and we all noticed it. But we also expected her to eventually get freed from it by 2017, and it hasn't happened. THAT's what I think it's wrong, like what else do they want her to prove? But that doesn't mean her team is evil and want to exploit her or even kill her as they've started to suggest, that's nuts. And yes, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY, but we can't be so sure just yet, and there's nothing wrong with having doubts.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, justphil said:

They did not do this. I believe they did not do this because that path would lead to Britney healing and truly not needing to be conserved. It’s clear in light of all this she has been completely subdued and they have an iron grip over her entire existence. 

maybe britney doesn't want to address her wellbeing publicly or be expected to advocate for the cause? as much as i think that would be wonderful too, if #freebritney supports her autonomy amongst other things then fans must also accept that this approach may be what britney wants in reality and that it should always be her decision to come forward or not. i'm sure if she really wanted to she would be able to address her mental health and wellbeing, support charities and advocate, but she comes across incredibly private to me and personally i respect her team and the people around her for not divulging much because it's not their place to.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

You guys still with this mess?

the media already took notice and nothing else is gonna happen or change. Yall only making it awkward for whenever Britney returns.

If she even decides to come back after all this mess. People seriously need to let it go and leave her alone. Fans are trying to stir unnecessary drama through their way of ‘spreading awareness’ as if anything is going to happen. It’s the harsh reality and those who to choose to downvote are the ones living in delulu-land.

• Like 2
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

If she even decides to come back after all this mess. People seriously need to let it go and leave her alone. Fans are trying to stir unnecessary drama through their way of ‘spreading awareness’ as if anything is going to happen. It’s the harsh reality and those who to choose to downvote are the ones living in delulu-land.

lol can she decide? She has to record some more albums with her current label

Some of you whiny *** ******* don't get it, do you? :jackk:

It's no longer about whether she is in there with her own will or not. 

This is about shining light on a conservatorship that has been going for far too long. this needs to end ASAP. 

Get your **** together and for once do this for her. No this will not cause her trouble or stress, she has been through way more. if at the end of all of this, she'll be free, then believe me she is on our side. :bedtime:

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, cerulean said:

maybe britney doesn't want to address her wellbeing publicly or be expected to advocate for the cause? as much as i think that would be wonderful too, if #freebritney supports her autonomy amongst other things then fans must also accept that this approach may be what britney wants in reality and that it should always be her decision to come forward or not. i'm sure if she really wanted to she would be able to address her mental health and wellbeing, support charities and advocate, but she comes across incredibly private to me and personally i respect her team and the people around her for not divulging much because it's not their place to.

She’s tried to speak up and she was censored. Lol! Stop it. Every single time they censor her as much as possible. It is known!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, justphil said:

They did not do this. I believe they did not do this because that path would lead to Britney healing and truly not needing to be conserved. It’s clear in light of all this she has been completely subdued and they have an iron grip over her entire existence, even down to making flower arrangements and her dad counting calories and potentially denying her food. 

And although it maybe wasn't fun, we DID see an improvement over the years after 2011, and we can't deny that. Until whatever happened last year of course.

But it's true, whatever condition she may have, she should able to take care by herself as any other person in this world that deals with a mental illness without a conservator.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Kuzco said:

Some of you whiny *** ******* don't get it, do you? :jackk:

It's no longer about whether she is in there with her own will or not. 

This is about shining light on a conservatorship that has been going for far too long. this needs to end ASAP. 

Get your **** together and for once do this for her. No this will not cause her trouble or stress, she has been through way more. if at the end of all of this, she'll be free, then believe me she is on our side. :bedtime:

And I think the next episode of the podcast should really focus more on that, because sadly, it was the voicemail and the "held against her will" rumors what made this whole thing explode in the media, and if that can't be proved, they will just dismiss it and move on, as we all predicted.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

And although it maybe wasn't fun, we DID see an improvement over the years after 2011, and we can't deny that. Until whatever happened last year of course.

But it's true, whatever condition she may have, she should able to take care by herself as any other person in this world that deals with a mental illness without a conservator.

She did seem very happy when Bryan and Lexi were around. When she had the mermaid hair, hehe. 

• Like 3