#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Dallasguy27 said:

What if the reason for radio silence from her Team is because of the rocky situation with MGM? Say the allegations are true and Jamie and Larry backed out of the MGM contract and lied about the reasons why - they could be opening themselves up to civil (and possibly criminal) suits. 

:raven:

That's why I'm so anxious to see what will be their next OFFICIAL move. They won't go away with just pretending nothing happened this time, and any move they make now it's gonna be questioned, if not by the media, by the fans. Any new post, whenever Britney reappears, any career move, everything will have to be accompanied by some sort of explanation, including the people they have contracts with.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:
Ican't with these people :mcorangu:

Is that your Twitter? :o if so you were following me so I just followed back 

4 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Yeah many of her speeches on pom and the tour last year that seemed a bit out of context at the time make a lot of sense now

I’ve never seen that video before :o 

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:cuteidk: same to you :blol:

I mean, if it was so prohibited for her to talk on her show, she wouldn't have been given that microphone in the first place

Yeah but let be real, it’d be even weirder if she said absolutely nothing to the audience. I thought it was freaking weird when she only spoke to us like 3 times, and I follow her. I can only imagine what some of the non fans must have thought :mhmnod:

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

This is another example of her "speaking out" - she says "THIS FEEL ILLEGAL TO HAVE A MIC IN MY HAND" insinuating that it's illegal for her to speak out. 

isn't it generally thought this is a response to lip syncing allegations, and that it feeling "illegal" is because her microphone is usually switched off?

• Like 6
Just now, cerulean said:

isn't it generally thought this is a response to lip syncing allegations, and that it feeling "illegal" is because her microphone is usually switched off?

Think and interpret it how you want but I interpret it as she is not allowed to go "off script" be this because of the conservatorship or just because they are afraid she will say "too much" about her life. Either way, it's a strange choice of words and she placed emphasis on the word "illegal".  I picked it up as a strange message and I have always thought it was strange but now it makes sense. 

1 minute ago, BethanyJerome said:

How easy it is to say and discredit:

"Crazy mentally-ill Britney with her crazy dramatic fans and their bonkers claims"

Interesting these extreme situations, always brings out the true nature in people.

The truth - most people are cowards, too afraid to even consider deviating from the "normal" way of thinking dictated to them, lest someone sees OY VEY.

Asking the media to help you with this, is like asking two heads of the same snake to turn against each other.

Best thing to do, just live your life and boycott.

Don't waste your energy until it's depleted, don't get too emotionally invested, a war is not won in a day.

And stay strong. <3

I agree.   I was so disappointed to wake up this morning and check the progress on this site and to see so many fans telling us that we are "overreacting" and acting as if all is normal.  It is amazing how foolish some people are when they have been watching this play out the whole time right along with the rest of us.  But you are right... I just hope the right people find this forum and read this thread and hopefully something can be done.  There really is nothing else we can do and it's so sad. 

• Like 8