#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

44 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Yes, there was an interview she did in 2014 for the Intimate Collection in a Nordic Country. It was confiscated and the journalist was very upset that the audience did not get to see the unedited version on TV saying that she was much more forthcoming than what they saw on TV. Any exhale lurkers back in 2014 wanna back me up???

I think it was him

https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/MK5Rm/britney-spears-publiserte-bilde-av-vgs-morten-hegseth

Don't know Norwegian, but I google-translated the article and in one part it says (of course, google won't translate it correctly)

There were very special interviews (??). While we were waiting to talk to her, we were told that her management would break the interview if they thought we were asking the wrong question, he says, and continues: - But it was very fun to talk to Britney and she was very sweet and funny. I have in some way always doubted that she has existed in reality, that she is a real human being, because she has been so unapproachable.

Edit: well, I don't remember any interview getting confiscated, but if it was, maybe that's why I don't remember it lol but it must've been in that same session of interviews

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Thought only her conservators (and Fedex and Larry...) earned a salary, didn't know Lynne did too. That might have changed, idk, but it makes me question her.

Isn’t that ridiculous ... britney has a restraining order then a year later is paying Lynnes debts off after her book flopped.

Lynne still gets paid 2k a month. 

Also anyone see JL IG post today about opinion - this isn’t denying what has been said is wrong just that people’s opinions aren’t wanted 

• Like 2

This is a great idea. As someone who has had many issues with mental illness in the past myself (including a 2 week hospitalization) in appaled at how she's being treated :(

i went nuts with how controlled everything we did in the mentalhealth unit was (even tho nurses were friendly). I certainly can't imagine 11 years of controlling crap

other pop forums I'm on are sending love and support as well

on GagaDaily for example there have been like 6 threads made about what's going on and everyone is upset at how she's being treated

#FREEBRITNEY

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

200.gif

spreading rumors from a podcast and twisting clips/ photos, its so annoying. If anything it seems like family drama that fans need to stay away from.

theyre just making Britney look bad and more crazy than what the gp thinks of her already

Exactly. This is like a repeat of 2007 where everyone feels the need to weigh in on her personal life except this time around it’s the fans who are doing the absolute most by speculating her traumatic life events and barging into business that isn’t ours. I can’t imagine how awkward and anxious this must make her feel. Whatever, I just don’t want any cupcake or delulu stans to ever complain again if Glory does end up being her last and final era, or at least for a long time. 

• Like 5

Picture an image of Britney in the background. Sad music, and the following text..

I can't tell you my story

I can't tell you my pain

I can't tell you as I'm a 'protected' person

I can't tell you that it's in my "best interests" not to tell you

I can't tell you if I am placed against my will at a mental health facility

I can't tell you if I am made to take medication that I don't want

I can't tell you what they are doing with my career

I can't tell you what they are doing with my money

I can't tell you if I tried to stop them

I can't tell you...I lost

(Then fade to pink and text of #FreeBritney  #FightConservatorshipAbuse

#stopguardianabuse

May want to add some other info)

Someone make this video happen xxxx

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Exactly. This is like a repeat of 2007 where everyone feels the need to weigh in on her personal life except this time around it’s the fans who are doing the absolute most by speculating her traumatic life events and barging into business that isn’t ours. I can’t imagine how awkward and anxious this must make her feel. Whatever, I just don’t want any cupcake or delulu stans to ever complain again if Glory does end up being her last and final era, or at least for a long time. 

She has expressed the wish to leave the industry and just go leave in a ranch with horses. She's been saying that for over a decade but that never happened.

I'm just trying to make her voice be heard and am completely aware that might mean retirement.

You guys need to be aware of this. We're fighting so her true desires finally be heard. And that might mean anything - especially no more the popstar.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, Liar said:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/swedish-journalist-opens-up-about-interviewing-britney-spears™/

The only thing I wonder, during our brief encounter is how she feels, why she looks so uncomfortable during the interview and if she is as she sang back in 2001 feel “over protected” by everyone around. When I try to get answers to those questions, the interview abruptly ended. And I do not believe a word of her response.

I had totally forgot this, I translated the original news article and tried abbreviating it as much as possible, this is so crazy :(

"[...] The singer's management requires strict control over everything she says before the upcoming European tour.

Britney's gaze is absent [...] How he, along with the manager and boyfriend Jason Trawick, may have agreed to let her do television interviews, I do not understand. In a filmed interview, it is clear with all desirable clarity that she does not want to be here.

The shiny look that constantly seeks approval somewhere behind me at one of all advisors is more evident in a TV camera than anywhere else.

On the other hand , even before the so-called interview, her PR people have done everything possible to destroy all opportunities for journalistic work. They have removed half of my questions that I had to submit in advance.

[...] I can't ask about her collaboration with Swedish songwriters, I can't ask about Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez, Britney's successor in the Disney industry, I can't ask about Chris Cocker's world famous "Leave Britney alone" clip and they even have deleted the question "What do you hope the future will bring?"

In addition, I have had to approve a secret agreement on how the interview is handled. The details may not be disclosed, but I had to ask [the publication]'s top managers if we could at all agree with the more than strange requirements concerning how the TV interview may be cut and used in other ways.

After several trips, we decided to accept yes. The reason is simple, Britney is one of the world's most well-known artists, an icon that Swedish journalists rarely get the opportunity to interview. If the interview was junk and the requirements for overpowering for an honest publication, we could actually choose not to print it.

[...] But now I have interviewed her - one of the greatest pop icons of our time, [...] I still can't say I met her. The promised 15 minutes were 8 minutes and 44 seconds in a makeshift television studio in one of five star Dorchester's rooftop suites in central London.

The only thing I wonder during our short meeting is how she feels, why she looks so uncomfortable during the interview and if she, as she sang already in 2001, feels "overprotected" by everyone around.

When I try to get answers to those questions, the interview is suddenly over. And I don't believe a word on her answer."

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Unusual but Britney is a celebrity she isnt like every normal person. She is under every different circumstances that might need a conservatorship  .

WE JUST DONT KNOW ****. SO STOP MAKING STUFF UP

Wait, so celebs don't have the same human rights as people? OK, sis... Yeah, what are we here for?

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Wait, so celebs don't have the same human rights as people? OK, sis... Yeah, what are we here for?

How do we know her human rights are being violated? Cause a podcast? Cause their “voicemail”? 

WE DONT KNOW ****! Maybe she needed the help WE JUST DONT KNOW

SO STOP CAUSING DRAMMA AND RUMORS WHEN THERE ARENT ANY FACTS, SIS!

7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

How do we know her human rights are being violated? Cause a podcast? Cause their “voicemail”? 

WE DONT KNOW ****! Maybe she needed the help WE JUST DONT KNOW

SO STOP CAUSING DRAMMA AND RUMORS WHEN THERE ARENT ANY FACTS, SIS!

Girl at this point it's pretty clear that at the very least shes been in a facility for almost FOUR months and it was NOT by her choice or agreement (regardless of whether she's there because of her own mental health issues, legit or not) and her team lied about both of those things as well as blamed it on her dad's health... if that's not shady to you and doesn't make you start questioning things overall then idk

• Like 6