#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no but Im not making up stories and acting like I know for a fact what wnt on and that it was 100% shady.  My whole issue here is the lack of actual facts and the amount of drama and overreacting and reaching,

Well, we know that Britney and her father have a strained relationship, that he put her into a cship planned far in advance, that he uses her sons to blackmail her and that recently he locked her into a mental facility against her will, something that deranged her to the extent that she went to court to let the judge on her case know about it, which triggered an investigation on the whole thing... what else do we know? Oh yes, the signs of embezzlement though out the years, regarding her finances. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean If I was Britney I wouldnt want people to know that either. So I would WANT my team to cover that up. You all are just assuming that Britney is totally fine and doesnt have issues that need to be adressed. And that is totally possible. But it is also possible that she has severe issues and only managed her career so well this past decade because of the Cshp and really did start having issues with her medication that needed to be adressed. Sure this could also be a lie but we all dont know. You all assume that they try to cover **** up because they are being shady but they could easily be trying to cover it up because Britney has always been a private person and realeasing something as private as her medical files would be awful for her.

She doesn't need to be under a conservatorship with her rights taken away and isolated.  A conservatorship is for the elderly who are mentally and physically incapacitated and we all know is neither since she's young and still records, tours. 

Her team is trying to save their behinds while throwing Britney under the bus.  If Britney had control of her finances, there's no way in hell she would sign off on her father and Lou Taylor pointless lawsuits that are not filed on Britney behalf but paid for with Britney money.

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She doesn't need to be under a conservatorship with her rights taken away and isolated.  A conservatorship is for the elderly who are mentally and physically incapacitated and we all know is neither since she's young and still records, tours. 

Her team is trying to save their behinds while throwing Britney under the bus.  If Britney had control of her finances, there's no way in hell she would sign off on her father and Lou Taylor pointless lawsuits that are not filed on Britney behalf but paid for with Britney money.

So many people don't understand that conservatorships are last resorts for extremely severe situations (e.g., advanced Alzheimer's; someone who cannot dress, bathe, provide food for themselves; etc.), and that MANY alternative and less oppressive options exist, such as supported decision-making, which I believe was inspired by a woman with Down's syndrome who wanted to keep her rights: https://www.supporteddecisionmaking.org

Even some schizophrenics who have attempted suicide were unable to be put under permanent conservatorships by family. We have someone from NASGA (National Association to Stop Guardianship Abuse) who has told us about these sorts of issues.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Well, we know that Britney and her father have a strained relationship, that he put her into a cship planned far in advance, that he uses her sons to blackmail her and that recently he locked her into a mental facility against her will, something that deranged her to the extent that she went to court to let the judge on her case know about it, what else do we need? Oh yes, the signs of embezzlement though out the years, regarding her finances. 

• Where is the evidence that her relationship with her dad put her into a chsip
  • you are usuing a 10 year old letter that might be fake as evidence
  • you dont know what lead to her being locked into a mental facility
  • her finances are being looked at by the court

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:
  • Where is the evidence that her relationship with her dad put her into a chsip
  • you are usuing a 10 year old letter that might be fake as evidence
  • you dont know what lead to her being locked into a mental facility
  • her finances are being looked at by the court

Lou, I’m not gonna do your homework for you. Go read the 1744 pages to find out. 

• Like 5

I mean, you can say most of this is BS, but Lynne, Lynne's best friend, Jansen, Felicia, etc. were all following #freebritney accounts and/or liking posts and comments saying a lot of this. So go pick on them, too.

Just know that conservatorship abuse is not uncommon - again, we have a member from NASGA on this forum, documentaries, stories from conserved individuals (including those who were also affected by the same judge originally on Britney's case), etc.

Personally, if I were under a majorly oppressive conservatorship that took my rights away when alternative options existed, I'd want people to care, especially as I was bringing in third parties to get it investigated. Not everyone is disrespectful - many of us are trying to bring a reasonable voice to this conversation.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I mean, you can say most of this is BS, but Lynne, Lynne's best friend, Jansen, Felicia, etc. were all following #freebritney accounts and/or liking posts and comments saying a lot of this. So go pick on them, too.

Just know that conservatorship abuse is not uncommon - again, we have a member from NASGA on this forum, documentaries, stories from people (also affected by the same judge who was originally on Britney's case), etc.

like I said. Everything here is possible. But there is just to much speculating, believing everything no matter the source and making **** up for my taste.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

like I said. Everything here is possible. But there is just to much speculating, believing everything no matter the source and making **** up for my taste.

Sorry, I added to my post:

Just know that conservatorship abuse is not uncommon - again, we have a member from NASGA on this forum, documentaries, stories from conserved individuals (including those who were also affected by the same judge originally on Britney's case), etc.

Personally, if I were under a majorly oppressive conservatorship that took my rights away when alternative options existed, I'd want people to care, especially as I was bringing in third parties to get it investigated. Not everyone is disrespectful - many of us are trying to bring a reasonable voice to this conversation.

Also, keep in mind that we've seen copies of the NDAs and other things, and it's not that easy for people involved to just speak out.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Just know that conservatorship abuse is not uncommon - again, we have a member from NASGA on this forum, documentaries, stories from people (also affected by the same judge who was originally on Britney's case), etc.

Personally, if I were under a majorly oppressive conservatorship that took my rights away when alternative options existed, I'd want people to care. Not everyone is disrespectful - many of us are trying to bring a reasonable voice to this conversation.

We just have to know that Goetz, Spar and Ingham have been giving seminars on how to place famous people under cships and that Wallet referred to it as “hybrid business model”. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

We just have to know that Goetz, Spar and Ingham have been giving seminars on how to place famous people under cship and that Wallet referred to it as “hybrid business model”. 

Right? Sorry, but this type of arrangement is far too oppressive to sit back and not be suspicious. Even our contact at NASGA says they've been watching this situation for years because of how unusual it VERY CLEARLY is, but can't say anything until a friend or relative of Britney's reaches out to them. But how can someone reach out with those NDAs we've seen? And now Britney's team says even her future spouse can't know, out of fear that they might even take advantage of her? The world is THAT dangerous?

What kind of Truman Show reality is this?

:well:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You obviously don't know her handwriting...I don't know why you're even a member here, because all you do is defend the C-ship. I'd tell you to join an X-tina forum, but I'm sure the 5 other members there wouldn't satisfy your craving for attention. Here's your 15 seconds that isn't in the form of an argument, if you actually think Britney's 11 year conservatorship is necessary log the **** out & don't return. This is a Britney Spears FAN FORUM. If you're not a fan GET THE **** OUT.

https://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/0/88/41_2007/071008-brit.jpg[/img]

071008-brit.jpg

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Bullshit and disgusting! :byebitch:

Them pushing this over and over again is nothing more than a distraction. Yes, Britney's PHI and PII should not be released, per HIPAA and all other standards. We do NOT want her medical records released!

That doesn't mean that what's happening with Britney is not sketchy, and that's EXACTLY why they're under investigation.

NOT BUYING IT

:well:

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You obviously don't know her handwriting...I don't know why you're even a member here, because all you do is defend the C-ship. I'd tell you to join an X-tina forum, but I'm sure the 5 other members there wouldn't satisfy your craving for attention. Here's your 15 seconds that isn't in the form of an argument, if you actually think Britney's 11 year conservatorship is necessary log the **** out & don't return. This is a Britney Spears FAN FORUM. If you're not a fan GET THE **** OUT.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuR3ELOETq39RW5cCO7n4

lmao i dont defend the cship. I want Britney out of it. I just dont like the way EVERYTHING is believed here. Nothing is questions and normal things get blown out of porportion. Nobody here knows anything about her actual metnal health but people here act like she is totall fine.

• Like 1